Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

moodykitten

I am honestly surprised at the raspberry jam/dog biscuit posts. I know she has an obsession with Catherine, but she must know there is no way to derail attention from her appearance today. Why even try? And if you are going to try, why use something so ridiculously pathetic as raspberry jam and dog biscuits? This honestly feels like we are watching a real life version of a South Park episode. "The cancer stricken Princess is seen in public for the first time in six months. She has battled cancer, had major surgery, and the whole country is so pleased to see her. Meanwhile, her batshit crazy SIL in California thinks she can distract the public with bespoke dog biscuits."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

Chita

VIP Member
If Charles HAS written to Heads of State to pull the rug from under those two, I hope he has also written to the News outlets who are commenting on Royal parades/events to ask them to stop mentioning those two from now on.

They are gone.
Now let them be forgotten.

• Heart
Reactions: 79

cjguk

VIP Member
Lovely moment between Sophie and William as they leave the balcony. Am sure she is a massive support to Catherine

Screenshot_20240615-140624.png

• Heart
Reactions: 77

knoddle

VIP Member
I truly think ILBW is insane. The story so far: she launched her new fancy, schmancy ARO brand with limited edition, strawberry jam, with ratty labels and packaging using c list celebs to hawk it on Instagram. The result was almost universal mockery, derision and what the fuckery.
And so, on the eve of Trooping the color which celebrates the King of England's birthday, yes the King of England who is battling cancer, that one's birthday, which also happens to be the first time HRH Catherine, PoW was due to be seen in public in months, yes that PoW , arguably the most popular royal in the world, who is also battling cancer- drum roll please------ Megan merches raspberry jam and dog bones on Instagram!! You dumb bitch it didn't work the first time, so why in the firetruck are you doing the same, ineffectual, silly merching campaign again? She is certifiable and her dumb, nasty, fuzzy pated hubby pwince hairy takes another hit on a joint and whines about his securiddy. They are beyond belief.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76

ChipDex

VIP Member
More plate-smashing in Monteshito.

She commented when Catherine announced her cancer, and now she's commented again.

Gwyneth has picked her side.

Screenshot_20240615-221557_kindlephoto-145656520.png

• Heart
Reactions: 75

Amiyaya

VIP Member
Is anyone else of the opinion that Lady Louise was there yesterday front and centre as a soft launch into Royal life? It was very definitely working royals only who were in the carriages and on the balcony - Sophie and Edward always said they their children could choose and Louise seems to have a clam, collected and sensible head. She worshipped her grandpa and her granny, I do wonder if post uni she will
Make her debut?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 74

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
Considering how slender PoW is by nature and before the trauma of major surgery and then chemotherapy treatment I thought she looked incredibly well, bright eyed , happy and healthy looking.

I can’t get my head around those not my king chanting bollocks at TTC. Free speech is of course a right but those dickheads , alongside the stop oil tools, need a night handcuffed to a lamppost and being pissed on by rabid dogs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74

ChipDex

VIP Member
Tomorrow's papers.

Haz might be spending the night with the chickens to escape the meltdown. :p

Screenshot_20240615-223519_kindlephoto-146819850.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73

PurvyPanda

VIP Member
Has anyone got an instagram account to check when Nacho posted this?

Surely that’s not the best they can do 😂
A big deal:
IMG_4416.jpeg

Not a big deal:
IMG_4413.jpeg

Fucking DOG biscuits!!!!!!😂 Whatever next? Back to flogging fragrance that masks the smell of your shit?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
Smeg should know by now that she can’t do anything to upstage Catherine ever but if she wants to go nuclear and give it a really good go, give us the divorce announcement!

• Haha
Reactions: 72