Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zippy2000

VIP Member
Evening all fantastic news about Kate hopefully it will shut the goon squad up for a bit . I actully hope the Harkles do something for attention because it is a bit slow at the moment lol.

I have been enjoying the good weather and getting on with RL stuff while I am in a good headspace was told by the Diabetic nurse last Friday I need to eat more Protein based meals & less carbs so have been looking at recipes and started to buy freshly caught fish off the fishermen on the seafront one of the perks of living by the sea these guys will actully do all the filleting and yucky stuff for you lol

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Margot1977

VIP Member
Morning!
Not on here as much as I would like to, life gets in the way, but a comment on DT made me almost spit my coffee, so thought I'd share the joy 😂

Screenshot_20240616-073429_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Louis cracks me up. Some think he'll end up like Harry getting into trouble in his teen years but I think he has better parents who let him express himself but he'll be brought up with proper values and I bet he'll have a heart of gold. He looks like he likes a bit of a dance and to react to what is going on around him, like trying to open this window, ahahah ❤ :ROFLMAO: The world needs more Louis's!

• Heart

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member
A Princess and Hollywood trash.
Catherine after chemo and the ILBW after Ozempic.
The wife of a statesman and the wife of a junkie.
A woman in love and who is loved, a woman that never loved and manipulates others by fear.
A happy mom, and someone who allegedly has kids but knows nothing about children.

I could be here forever.

• Heart

wisebutwild

VIP Member
They live fairly close together so it would not surprise Me if Sophie has been dropping by for a cuppa on Her rare days off
Sophie was known to be a favourite of the late Queen and would drop in to see her quite often, so it wouldn't surprise me one bit if she was keeping Catherine company on the days when William was away carrying out his royal duties.

Sophie is another great asset to the RF.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Princess Charlotte would kick the living shit out of Meghan in a cage figh.t Of that I have NO doubt. Word. Peace.

• Haha
  • Heart

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Charles does look ill, but then again Prince Philip looked ill for years and years, so perhaps Charles takes after Phillip in that respect. No disrespect, but when some people reach a certain age, illness or not, they look ill, have red rimmed eyes, grey skin, swollen fingers etc. Especially men, I find. I think he looked smart but he's clearly in the midst of his battle and I hope he gets a chance to sit down for a few days doing light paperwork.

Catherine looked elegant as always, courageous of her to be there knowing the world had camera lenses focuseed on her. She radiates kindness and love, I think. William has been blessed to have such a loving lady by his side and I hope he will continue to be blessed for many many years to come.

Haz on the other hand looks permanently miserable with his scruffy grifting wife.

• Heart

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
Met dad, he's in good spirits now although not 100%. Staying overnight, but downgraded(?) to a private room. So that's good 🤞 his doctor is happy with his brain and other vital stats apart from the low sodium levels which caused the whole mess in the first place. So yay!

The Trooping has started, it seems? I'll see if I can catch anything. Missed Catherine, and the thought of Smegs being stewed to a leather is rather gratifying.

• Heart

Goldilocks3108

VIP Member
It’s probably been said here already and I’ve missed it but I loved how Catherine’s beautiful dress was reminiscent of Audrey Hepburn’s in My Fair Lady. A literal two fingered salute to all those who called her duchess Dolittle

• Heart