Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blockster

She is but I so see the Windsor genes she reminds me of the late queen. It's lovely
Does anyone get the vibe she's going to be really important one day? I can't put my finger on it but there is something incredibly special about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

9Pine

VIP Member
Can we just express our love and pride in William especially what he’s done these last 9 days.

From the D-Day tributes in the UK and France; straight to Chester to support the Duke of Westminster; off to wish England good luck for the Euros and then today’s special celebrations, as well as the other visits he’s made in between. All the while being such a loving husband and dad to his beloved family. He and Catherine are so perfectly suited to one another.

We are so very lucky to have him and Diana would be immensely proud to have produced such a wonderful heir to the throne.

I’ve not watched all the coverage yet due to work commitments but I’m looking forward to it although sad and worried to read some of the thoughts and comments about the King.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70

mira2

George always looks worried to death. With good reason I suppose. Wish they would let him wear a hoodie or something instead of that bloody double-blazer.
A hoodie would not exactly fit in with the occasion, though, would it ? If anything counts as a formal occasion, the Trooping of the Colour does and it would surely make him feel awkward to be out of kilter with everyone else. He’s used to wearing a uniform for school and this is just a uniform for the tiny, tiny part of his life when he is seen deliberately in the public eye.

• Heart

Happy Lady

VIP Member
Catherine looked majestic, fabulous, beautiful and happy. She was being a mum, she was supporting her husband and father in law, she was triumphant. She now needs a good rest. Thank you Catherine, take your time relaxing and recovering. We'll all be here looking forward to seeing you again when you're ready.

I thought the balcony looked good. Not sparse at all, and I loved seeing Lady Louise chatting to her Aunty Anne. 🥰

Now, I thought Charles looked ill, cold and bunged up. Cam looked at him adoringly, which was lovely. I really felt for him standing in the rain outside BP while the troops went past, but he stood there - acting bravely like his mum always did.

The horses were magnificent as usual. It seemed strange not hearing from Hew, but Claire Balding and Giles did a good job today. Really enjoyed it all.

• Heart

Jaybob

It's been written enough, so I believe it's true, Charles has always HATED having his limelight stolen from him, he resented Diana for being so popular etc. etc. So for him to allow the Princess of Wales to steal his thunder ON HIS OFFICIAL BIRTHDAY PARTY really says how much she means to him, or how he's finally grown up 😂

Having said that, he looks quite tearful, is it because he's a sweet sensitive man, or does he feel this is his last Troop? 😢 God Save the King!

• Heart

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member
I think Catherine looked really well. A bit thiner, but with good colouring and a rested face.
The King seemed to be not so great, I hope he takes some days to rest after this.

And for the Internet trolls: we know have seen Catherine. Guess who remains unseen: the Harkles children. So let's analyse that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
So no father's day photo of 'Harold and the Flatpacks' (good band name 😄)

Could it be that since she and sewage squad created photogate over Catherine's mother's day photo, Smegs knows she can't put out photoshopped images of herself without being caught out 😄

All the Harkles photos will now be closely scrutinized as well. And she can't put out unphotoshopped images of herself because, well, we've all seen what those look like 😂

Photogate was another massive own goal.

• Haha
Reactions: 67

ChipDex

VIP Member
Is anyone else of the opinion that Lady Louise was there yesterday front and centre as a soft launch into Royal life? It was very definitely working royals only who were in the carriages and on the balcony - Sophie and Edward always said they their children could choose and Louise seems to have a clam, collected and sensible head. She worshipped her grandpa and her granny, I do wonder if post uni she will
Make her debut?
Wouldn't be surprised. Hardworking parents. The Waleses are all close to her. She's young. She's lovely. She's classy.

She doesn't come with 'baggage' like the York girls. When they were her age they were constantly on holiday, often 'freebie' ones and people haven't forgotten. Louise worked in a garden centre to save towards her first (secondhand) car.

The sort of addition to the 'Working Royal' contingent that William knows won't let him down.

I think James might join the military (he's in the Cadets) but if he's like his sister he would be an asset too.

ETA: William's Fathers Day post for KC3.

Screenshot_20240616-090957_kindlephoto-157688976.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
Thank you, everyone, for your wishes. I just came from the hospital since I wasn't allowed to stay overnight. Dad's still there but was doing much better. Just praying that he continues to improve.

The hospital was a huge shock, even though it wasn't my first time in Emergency/ICU. He was okay and hours later he wasn't, then he was getting better then I thought we'd lost him. It's the 3rd or 4th such narrow escape in the last few weeks (fell once, was pushed into a glass door or another day by some kids, etc). Suddenly I had to grow up and be the grown up with the insurance and talking to doctors etc (I used to talk to the doctors for mum but haven't in years. This was way different).

Have to go in around four hours and sort out insurance etc, then see when they'll discharge him. Prayers and well wishes are still needed.

Bringing it back to topic, the Harkles are cunts especially in light of all this, and they're so irrelevant that I didn't think of them all day. Just thought of my brave Tattlers and their brave loved ones who battle all kinds of illnesses and stresses every day. Love and healing to you all too 😘✨

• Heart

LadyBee_Aus

Sophie touching William’s back as they left the balcony….true familial support and love, which highlights for me how uncaring Harry is toward his own family. He has no place in this family any more.

• Heart
  • Sick