Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mothballs

Raspberry jam and dog biscuits. I can’t stop laughing. Smeg continues to circle the drain and I’m loving it.

• Haha
Reactions: 66

Amiyaya

VIP Member
I feel a bit sorry for George,
He's at that age of hair sticking up, and nothing is quite in proportion... no longer a boy but not the man they will be.
Plus poor Catherine will be subjected to daily measuring tests to see if he is up to her nose.

It's a case of enjoying it...
Because the next thing you know is you are wondering who that bloody, great fella is wandering about eating you out of house and home.
I am so taken by this post! My littlest boy is just about to be taller than me and it’s an obsession! The oldest has been hairy and aloof for years.

my girls have opinions 🤦‍♀️

It’s hard enough to grow up anyway but crikey - G,C and L are doing it in front of our eyes and doing it so very well!

• Heart
Reactions: 66

Chita

VIP Member
Remember when the anti royalist people always responded to anything with "but what about Andrew?"

Now it is time for royalists to respond to those bleating " where is Catherine" with a chorus of "where are Archie and Lili?" over and over.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

PurvyPanda

VIP Member
Can you imagine this bunch of losers banging heads together to concoct this lame publicity stunt. And look at the desperate results. I still can’t get over the ‘2 of 2’. Just give up Meghan. It really is futile at this stage.
IMG_4605.jpeg

Also, why are the jars wearing 16th century tourniquets?

• Haha
  • Heart

Hitch11

Bye bye Smegz, not a plate left in California 🍽

What time is coverage of trooping tomorrow
Starts at 10am, through to 1pm, may be longer. Enjoy!

Well that's my rainy Saturday taken care of! Don't usually watch TTC but I feel compelled to this year, because of Catherine and just a feeling of...I can't quite put my finger on it! A need to show support, tradition, good morals and values. Maybe it's election fever affecting me! I just feel like standing up proud and supportive of all things good in our country 😊 and F.U Smegs and Haz, F.U 😁

• Heart

Libitina

VIP Member
I’m so happy that Catherine will be at the TTC tomorrow.

eta: Currently 1.2million views in just one hour on X.

• Heart

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member
This is how adjusted, loved and comfortable around their family, 6 year olds behave:

Screenshot 2024-06-15 at 21.28.45.png

Do you know what is odd? Children's first word being "crocodile" or 3 year olds saying "mommy, I see me in you".
Now the Internet trolls have seen Princess Catherine, when will they start asking for the Harkle kids in the line of succession?

• Heart
  • Wow

TheMiceInTheShed

VIP Member
I adore prince george but he definitely reminds me or prince Edward and would be someone who'd try to calming talk about things and not cause a fuss. He seems quite sensitive whereas even at her age princess Charlotte scares the shit out of me. I bet princess Anne beams with pride. Prince Louis is definitely going to be the wild card - he'll probably invite the flatpacks over to finally meet up and then lock them overnight in the dungeon for bants
---

My son is a year younger and just makes me glad I'm not royalty. Boys this age only get enjoyment from causing a bit of mischief. Also the fact the kids seemed so unaffected tells me it's nothing terminal for either their beloved mother or grandfather
even at her age princess Charlotte scares the shit out of me. I bet princess Anne beams with pride

Yep!

Shakespeare's words could have been written about her - "Though she be but little, she is fierce!"

People have said how like the late Queen she is, and how gentle she looks - with are true. The late Queen was gentle - but she had a core of steel, and I think Charlotte will be the same. Fiercely loyal to family, but not standing any nonsense - just look how she keeps her brothers in check. She will be a huge support to her mother in the future, I think.

And yes - I'll bet Princess Anne recognises the Windsor `women's grit and is delighted with it!

• Heart

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
Is her dress an altered version of this Jenny Packham she wore last year with the bow and a different belt added? Either way she looks fab. By the way the RF is behaving I don’t get the impression at all that there’s something they’re not telling us. If Catherine is gravely ill I don’t think we’d see William looking as happy and relaxed as he has been recently, very noticeably more so than he was a few months ago. It has only been three months since she was forced to make that announcement and as she said herself yesterday, she’s still going through chemo and there are good days and bad days. I think we’ll see her for the Wimbledon finals and then hopefully she’ll be left alone over the summer. It’s felt like a bit of normality has returned today and between all the shite going on in politics, it’s been lovely.

IMG_7711.jpeg

• Heart

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Open Letter to Harry Windsor:

Dear Harry,

I'am writing to you to inform you that you are a cunt. A balding relic of a bygone age where you are under the impression that you rule over us. You dimwitted fucktard cunt. You weasel. When are you going to teach me a lesson you bellend prick? When? The only lesson I've seen so far is you wasting millions on lawyers trying to gain free security. The only lesson I've learnt is that ... oh fuck it. I'm not going to waste my bloody time on this twatting waster.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Thalia

VIP Member
FYI:

The leek on the collar of William's uniform is to signify that he is the honorary Colonel of the Welsh Guards and the nipple on Harold's hat is to signify that he's a right tit.

Sometimes these little details are overlooked 😁

• Haha
  • Heart

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
I think the noise when they all step onto the balcony tomorrow is going to be intense and very emotional. And no nip slip in sight unlike Nigeria

• Heart

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I'm delighted that Catherine appeared today, looking as fabulous as ever.

I think Charles always appears a bit emotional, because he was there for so many years at those ceremonies where his mother was the main focus. And now it's him, and it's probably a little bit bittersweet.

Camilla was beautifully styled as always. The kids are just adorable and looked gorgeous. Anne, William and Edward all looked great on horseback. A lovely visible support to Charles.

I enjoyed the whole thing and will be tuning in for the highlights on BBC2 this evening too.

• Heart
  • Haha

PurpleReign

Chatty Member
Yes - I think they will be well aware what unlimited indulgence, and not being made to face the consequences of their actions, does to a child, and they'll make damn sure that Louis isn't similarly ruined.

I also think he has a better chance because he seems a more pleasant-natured child. He is mischievous but not "bad" - and that's what a child should be. A child who isn't naughty sometimes is worrying - they need to have the confidence to test boundaries.

Harry, however wasn't merely "naughty" - he has always seemed downright unpleasant and a lot of his "jokes" have been deliberately hurtful. I don't see that in Louis, and hope I never do.

Harry always had that evil, vindictive spiteful look to him - Louis has that cheeky, impish 'fun' look to him.

• Heart

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
That's really made me feel quite emotional... I'm sure there will be huge cheers for the King and Queen, and for the PoW and the Waleslings in the carriage ride, and the balcony will be spectacular!

• Heart