Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BlinkyBill

VIP Member
CDAN - wonder what she is scrambling to find? will she drop pics of the kids? it is all she has left that might have some (limited) mileage?

CDAN Blind

1718393102368.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

The Tipsy Titian

VIP Member
Well that didn't go well for the boyfriend (Nacho). His Instagram is full of negative comments 😏
Remember the saying Nacho?
"If you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
No vibrator? I'd expected something more exciting from the Kween of Urban Dictionary than a jar of another basic flavour of her apparently tasteless goo jam 🙄

Then again, not.

Dad's been shifted to a private room which is not the ICU. I'm staying with him tonight because a lot of things happened then mum basically made excuses to not relieve me. I don't have pyjamas or a toothbrush, but the food is pretty good and I'm finally eating well for the first time in two days. Dad and I are pretending that we're in our favourite accomodations at our favourite vacation spot 😂

Lots to be grateful for. I'm a bit too sleepy. Keeping an eye on dad though since he's sitting and has been insisting on walking alone 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 61

VC10

VIP Member
Thanks to @knoddle for being my muse for this thread title ;)

Recap:

Catherine has made a statement

View attachment 2994361

I have been blown away by all the kind messages of support and encouragement over the last couple of months. It really has made the world of difference to William and me and has helped us both through some of the harder times.

I am making good progress, but as anyone going through chemotherapy will know, there are good days and bad days. On those bad days you feel weak, tired and you have to give in to your body resting. But on the good days, when you feel stronger, you want to make the most of feeling well.

My treatment is ongoing and will be for a few more months. On the days I feel well enough, it is a joy to engage with school life, spend personal time on the things that give me energy and positivity, as well as starting to do a little work from home.

I’m looking forward to attending The King’s Birthday Parade this weekend with my family and hope to join a few public engagements over the summer, but equally knowing I am not out of the woods yet.

I am learning how to be patient, especially with uncertainty. Taking each day as it comes, listening to my body, and allowing myself to take this much needed time to heal.

Thank you so much for your continued understanding, and to all of you who have so bravely shared your stories with me.

She is a Great Briton.

5cd6ef_534389451b940346f44eef12b527f203.jpg
commonwealth-flag-std_2 (1).jpg
1200px-Britannia-Statue.jpg
GettyImages-1487924607.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 60

veevee04

VIP Member
I truly think ILBW is insane. The story so far: she launched her new fancy, schmancy ARO brand with limited edition, strawberry jam, with ratty labels and packaging using c list celebs to hawk it on Instagram. The result was almost universal mockery, derision and what the fuckery.
And so, on the eve of Trooping the color which celebrates the King of England's birthday, yes the King of England who is battling cancer, that one's birthday, which also happens to be the first time HRH Catherine, PoW was due to be seen in public in months, yes that PoW , arguably the most popular royal in the world, who is also battling cancer- drum roll please------ Megan merches raspberry jam and dog bones on Instagram!! You dumb bitch it didn't work the first time, so why in the firetruck are you doing the same, ineffectual, silly merching campaign again? She is certifiable and her dumb, nasty, fuzzy pated hubby pwince hairy takes another hit on a joint and whines about his securiddy. They are beyond belief.
I can't believe her downfall back in 2018 she was probably one of the most famous and popular people in the world ( I never liked her that 50k engagement dress was it for me). Then now in 2024 iced out from the RF flogging jam and dog biscuits.
She could have been very popular in her own right if she wasn't such a narcissist. Who in their right mind thinks they can overthrow a 1000 year dynasty?

• Haha
  • Sick

wisebutwild

VIP Member
For those interested, programme about the special relationship between the late Queen and Catherine, on tonight at 9pm ch5
They have just shown this picture of Catherine as a young child ….. who does it remind you of? …….
IMG_1081.jpeg

Prince Louis looks just like his Mum when young!

• Heart
  • Wow

PurvyPanda

VIP Member
Meghan is a user of people and when she is finished with them, they go to the dung heap. Get ready Nacho.

Harold’s next book will be all about how he has been insulted. Each chapter will be on a different person or court case that dissed him. We will get a recitation of the invitations that he didn’t receive, but said no to. Another whingefest.
Whatever happened with David Foster and his very young wife? Wasn’t he at one time like a substitute father to Harry? And his wife and MM go way back. Now nothing.
---
When it comes to necklaces, is it beyond the realms of possibility that Megsie has started wearing a pearl one when around Nacho? She’s awfully touchy/feely/grabby.

I think Lady C was the first person I heard describing MM’s relationships/friendships as transactional. She touches people when she wants them to like her and fawn over her. She can’t stand it when they don’t respond to her in the way she wants them to. This is were I think Catherine entered the line of fire, she just wasn’t getting the admiration she wanted from her and was expecting, especially with her being this big Hollywood hot shot who was going to turn the Royal Family into stratospheric superstars.
With men I think she enters their good books by giving them subtle ways to let them know that she would shag them. Subtle enough to not have to follow through, but enough to stroke a man’s ego and make him look on her favourable with the possibility always hanging over them.

She is absolutely revolting. Her parents should be ashamed that they dragged up such a repugnant morally bankrupt human being.

Last edited:
  • Heart

wibble

VIP Member
I noticed something different between the tree photograph and Catherine's appearance today.

She was wearing a hat.

• Haha

Xales

VIP Member
A lot of people on youtube saying the windows were deliberately foggy so we couldn't see it was a clone :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Angry

knoddle

VIP Member
I am impressed by Prince George and think he shares his Father's temperament. At a young age George was made aware of his position, responsibilities. and the resultant scrutiny by the media and the public. I think his parents shield his as much as they are able and encourage him to enjoy his childhood in a secure, loving environment. He is a serious child with a quick smile. He wears his suits and ties and behaves admirably.

William and Catherine are not raising a 'spare' and I suspect that cycle will be broken. Princess Diana was a loving, but deeply flawed parent. William ended up parenting his mum at a young age, comforting her through crying jags, etc. Diana pushed the spare agenda which was re-enforced by William's lessons with the Queen Mum. However, harold has shown us he was always a resentful, jealous child. FFS he is still complaining about his sausage portion ( personally, I think penis envy is the root if his despicable behavior)and bedroom size. He was always a little shite who has grown into a massive, midden sized, pile of steaming horse shit. Meghan holds on to her acclaimed dish detergent success and harold holds onto his sausage-they make a fine pair.

There are no perfect parents, however the Middletons are a tight knit loving family, which gives the Wales family a boost. If there really are homely sussex children being raised by narcissistic, drug abusing lunatics, I pity them.

• Heart
It's an omen in my humble opinion. I think Catherine is very sick and I think the monarchy is on notice. I can't see it lasting tbh. It pains me to say this.
An omen of what, pray tell? Sometimes days are rainy, sometimes those undergoing cancer treatments feel strong enough to face the public, be grateful for the rain, and just enjoy everything around them. I think today is a good day.

• Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I can't wait to watch the Trooping of the Colour tomorrow! I read that Catherine will travel in a carriage with her children

• Heart
Reactions: 59

CELESTE CROCKETT

VIP Member
Catherine looked thinner but good, even given she was made up. We must remember she is having PREVENTATIVE chemotherapy. Meaning they found some cells in the tissue they removed during surgery (as a health care professional I believe it was bowel surgery for long standing IBD) Chronic inflammation of tissues can trigger cancer. The chemotherapy is to prevent any further cells developing. Possibly oral and a lower dosage than for a full on tumour mass. Her prognosis is good in my opinion.

Charles on the other hand has had poor colour for years. I've often thought he looked like he has heart disease. I believe personally he did actually have prostate cancer and has had the required chemotherapy. Heart disease then cancer treatment at his age is going to take its toll. His prognosis won't be as positive as Catherine's.

This is just my opinion.

I still blame Ashley Cole

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59