Harry & Meghan #448 What's The Appeal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From Tumblr.

No, of course you didn't. :rolleyes:

And if 10 Instagram posts about a jar of strawberry jam, then a few weeks later Nacho cropping up with a jar of raspberry and a few dog biscuits is considered 'phenomenally successful', then what on earth does failure look like?

And there was no 'sabotage' because nobody cared.

View attachment 2998198
'been phenomenally successful'!!!! Bollocks!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
So no father's day photo of 'Harold and the Flatpacks' (good band name 😄)

Could it be that since she and sewage squad created photogate over Catherine's mother's day photo, Smegs knows she can't put out photoshopped images of herself without being caught out 😄

All the Harkles photos will now be closely scrutinized as well. And she can't put out unphotoshopped images of herself because, well, we've all seen what those look like 😂

Photogate was another massive own goal.

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Is anyone else of the opinion that Lady Louise was there yesterday front and centre as a soft launch into Royal life? It was very definitely working royals only who were in the carriages and on the balcony - Sophie and Edward always said they their children could choose and Louise seems to have a clam, collected and sensible head. She worshipped her grandpa and her granny, I do wonder if post uni she will
Make her debut?
I think you could be right. She seems to have come across well over any appearances the last couple of years and ‘braving the elements’ in the open part of the carriage does seem a bit staged.

Reactions: 29
Late to the party as per usual. Lady Louise looked wonderful at TTC this weekend. I hope she didnt get too wet in the carriage (why on earth did they sit her in the open like that?) CPOW looked wonderful, I was delighted to see her looking so well and happy (all things considered) and the children were fantastic, especially Charlotte - I have a soft spot for her, she really is a lovely little girl.

Also heard a rumour that more crockery was broken in Montecito during TTC than in the entire history of Greece.

Anyway, I'm back to catching up :)

• Haha
Reactions: 40
The back view of William is almost as good as the front. Well done Kate 😍.

Not sure if this has already been picked up but remember when Catherine spent Christmas with the royal family and gifted the late Queen a jar of chutney using her grandmother's recipe? Maybe that's where Meghan got the idea? God knows she doesn't have two brain cells to rub together and still hasn't realised she can never compete with our beautiful Princess.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I recorded last night's programme about Kate and Queen Elizabeth, and just watched it. What a wonderful programme of two beloved women who respected and learnt from each other. The Queen was so pleased with William's choice of a wife and future Queen, that she enjoyed mentoring Catherine herself. Catherine spoke so well of QE too. What a lovely programme. I'd recommend you watch it. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.