Harry & Meghan #448 What's The Appeal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And no statement or anything at all from Montecito (afaik) for either the King's birthday parade or fathers day. Nice one Harry 😡

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Neil Sean... as ever we have to say allegedly...

The jam was Finger's idea.
And according to the Finger it is Nacho's fault because he wasn't supposed to release the picture.

Oh and everyone is bullying the Finger.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I do believe this was the intention of the Harkles, if it wasn't - suck eggs. The pair have maintained a nasty and continued attack on the BRF and the cruelty to her family... how can the SS and the MSM remain silent or silenced?

There has always been subtle digs, attempts to upstage or the blatant lies (Orca etc). You can write them off as flea bites from mangy dogs. However going after dying grandparents, sick family members undergoing cancer treatment! Just disgusting.

It is about time the MSM grow a spine. Stop giving the Harkles media coverage - I want actual news reporting, they don't get my click bait money. Starve the festering hemorrhoids of oxygen. Each time the MSM drop a story about the Harkles (and they are just stories, not news/current affairs) the MSM are condoning what amounts to a bully campaign from the Monteshitshow camp.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Can you imagine this bunch of losers banging heads together to concoct this lame publicity stunt. And look at the desperate results. I still can’t get over the ‘2 of 2’. Just give up Meghan. It really is futile at this stage.
View attachment 2996384
Also, why are the jars wearing 16th century tourniquets?
I thought it read 2 of 200 so we'd be asking and wondering who got jar number 1.

Reactions: 20
I feel a bit sorry for George,
He's at that age of hair sticking up, and nothing is quite in proportion... no longer a boy but not the man they will be.
Plus poor Catherine will be subjected to daily measuring tests to see if he is up to her nose.

It's a case of enjoying it...
Because the next thing you know is you are wondering who that bloody, great fella is wandering about eating you out of house and home.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Right, my fellow Tattlers, this is what I think.
There were 50 LABELS, not jars of jam. The one on the right says 17, but no flavour. The contents (yuck) looked identical. Just cos it says x of x means duck all. Just clag on a label, and pretend it's one or the other. Moronic stunt by a Grifting bleep!!
how did they get the p and y of raspberry behind the gold line?

eta: the jam looks mouldy. There’s white spots in it. Not pips.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
how did they get the p and y of raspberry behind the gold line?

eta: the jam looks mouldy. There’s white spots in it. Not pips.
The gold line would be embossed or printed and the cheap sharpie didn't adhere - much like the labels. Only MM could duck a label up twice in one go.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Neil Sean... as ever etc... said two days ago, or so...
That Catherine was in tears after trooping of the colour.

I avoid the discussion of who looks ill, having learned a valuable lesson from the death of Pope John Paul....
(Pope JP happened to die around the same time as my father- so that when they propped him up on the balcony of St Peters, I saw much the same expression as when my father had when I left him for the last time)
at which point I decided that charity is lesser than hope but both are greater than faith... and love is not much more than bollocks.

Which brings me to the lip reader employed by the Mirror...
Who apparently translated George saying to Catherine "they look so happy".

Of course people are happy, they have hope for Catherine (even if she is woke a duck)....
and without getting into the politics and the PR...

I find it disgusting that the Wales' have been persecuted by WME and Pensky media in order to promote films no one wants to see, books no one wants to read, and products that are worn once and then end up in a landfill.

duck YOU.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
George always looks worried to death. With good reason I suppose. Wish they would let him wear a hoodie or something instead of that bloody double-blazer.
A hoodie would not exactly fit in with the occasion, though, would it ? If anything counts as a formal occasion, the Trooping of the Colour does and it would surely make him feel awkward to be out of kilter with everyone else. He’s used to wearing a uniform for school and this is just a uniform for the tiny, tiny part of his life when he is seen deliberately in the public eye.

• Heart
Reactions: 71
George always looks worried to death. With good reason I suppose. Wish they would let him wear a hoodie or something instead of that bloody double-blazer.
I bet they do at home. He does always look quite serious doesn't he?

Reactions: 32
It'll take more than Bucephalus to phase the Human Dynamo.

Is that her horse's name?

Alexander the Great's horse was called Bucephalus. (I remember that from primary school. We got a proper education when I was a lass.)

Reactions: 35
A Princess and Hollywood trash.
Catherine after chemo and the ILBW after Ozempic.
The wife of a statesman and the wife of a junkie.
A woman in love and who is loved, a woman that never loved and manipulates others by fear.
A happy mom, and someone who allegedly has kids but knows nothing about children.

I could be here forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.