Harry & Meghan #448 What's The Appeal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's due to the fact they're not considered as visually appealing as the Wales. They're both so petty this would be a big deal to them
Pre-surgery Smegs was very plain, and the Stoat is no oil painting either. If the Stoat children exist (big if, particularly Lidl) the chances are their offspring would be very ordinary verging into plain. Which shouldn’t matter, especially to their parents, but the Stoats are constantly trying to outdo the Waleses, whose kids are very good looking. I can totally see them hiding their child/ren because they ‘don’t measure up’.

• Sick
Reactions: 50
So now we've added dog biscuits to our "must have' items, huh?

All I can say is it takes a 🐶 to know what dogs like - way to go Harkles!

Sorry-not sorry 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Yes - I think they will be well aware what unlimited indulgence, and not being made to face the consequences of their actions, does to a child, and they'll make damn sure that Louis isn't similarly ruined.

I also think he has a better chance because he seems a more pleasant-natured child. He is mischievous but not "bad" - and that's what a child should be. A child who isn't naughty sometimes is worrying - they need to have the confidence to test boundaries.

Harry, however wasn't merely "naughty" - he has always seemed downright unpleasant and a lot of his "jokes" have been deliberately hurtful. I don't see that in Louis, and hope I never do.
I can't imagine Louis kicking one of his older siblings like Harold did to William when he wanted Dianas attention.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

Visa talk
Looks like an A-1 Head of State visa then and the powers that be want to keep it under wraps -

Holders of an A1 visa, such as an ambassador, are supposed to come to the US to work as a senior diplomat.

But an A-1 Head of State visa holder is free to come to the US without working as a head of state or royal family member.
(ie: he can come & go as he pleases and can do f-all workwise if he wants)

'It's a visa especially for members of royal families. For an A-1 Head of State visa, the security and background check questions are not the same as for most visa applicants. They are only vetted for espionage, terrorism and activities contrary to US foreign policy.’
(ie: admitting doing drugs and 'other misdemeanours' are not of any importance) :mad:
---
Are you teaching your old dog new tricks?

View attachment 2997632

Don't break it's legs, Reward it...
... With a Jammy Dogger.

Jammy Doggers are the new exciting product from ASBO ARO.
Available in two vet approved flavours, Strawberry and Raspberry.

And why not try our spitable range...

View attachment 2997644

... for fast acting Jammy Dogger relief.
stolen from Reddit - any one for a Jammie Todger??

1718560030108.png

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I am impressed by Prince George and think he shares his Father's temperament. At a young age George was made aware of his position, responsibilities. and the resultant scrutiny by the media and the public. I think his parents shield his as much as they are able and encourage him to enjoy his childhood in a secure, loving environment. He is a serious child with a quick smile. He wears his suits and ties and behaves admirably.

William and Catherine are not raising a 'spare' and I suspect that cycle will be broken. Princess Diana was a loving, but deeply flawed parent. William ended up parenting his mum at a young age, comforting her through crying jags, etc. Diana pushed the spare agenda which was re-enforced by William's lessons with the Queen Mum. However, harold has shown us he was always a resentful, jealous child. FFS he is still complaining about his sausage portion ( personally, I think penis envy is the root if his despicable behavior)and bedroom size. He was always a little shite who has grown into a massive, midden sized, pile of steaming horse tit. Meghan holds on to her acclaimed dish detergent success and harold holds onto his sausage-they make a fine pair.

There are no perfect parents, however the Middletons are a tight knit loving family, which gives the Wales family a boost. If there really are homely sussex children being raised by narcissistic, drug abusing lunatics, I pity them.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.