Harry & Meghan #448 What's The Appeal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that choosing the TTC for Catherine's first appearance was a a very well thought out move. It is essentially a family affair, and although she was on show does not have a major role to play. There are no receptions where she would be having to interact with a lot of people, and after the balcony appearance (I think) there is a meal afterwards, but if she wanted to leave early, it would be easy for her to do.
Her immune system will be compromised, too - it wouldn't be safe or even sensible to have her in contact with a lot of people who might be incubating any sort of bug.

Reactions: 45
I agree. With the gaps it's starting to look as if people are in cliques. No harm is having more people especially children filling up the balcony and making everything more jolly. Weren't the new rules only started so that H&M wouldn't be able to appear and that's not going to happen anyway now. I think it all looked rather sad this year.
I suspect it's KC doing, but we'll know one day in the future when William is King and then see who's on the balcony alongside him and compare notes.

Reactions: 30
Meghan - go buy a bar of soap from wal-mart and wash your minge .

You're all washed-up.

It's back in the back of the second-hand Nissan for you ( like your mother was in the back of the AMC Pacer, back in the day - before she went to prison) with all the other hoe's.

As for your orange spangle bleep of a husband ; duck him.

He's a bleep ; you're a bleep.

No; don't get up to thank me - I just like telling the truth. 😎😎

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Love the Royal Rhodent with a tiara and the Stunna Redhead on the right!

Interesting D Mail article about the Balcony lineups over the years.

2022 (HM's last one), there were 18 royals but no gaps.
2023 there were 14 royals, with a big gap separating the senior royals from the Duke of Kent and the Gloucesters on the right.
2024 there were 15 royals, with a gap between the Gloucesters and the senior royals on the left, and a gap between the senior royals and Princess Anne, Timothy Lawrence and the Duke of Kent on the right.

D Mail said this may be making a clear point about the future of the RF, "between senior working royals and those lesser-known".
Why leave a gap between Anne and the main group? She works tirelessly and so do both Gloucesters quietly with no fuss. They must have been told to stand away from the others?
Then the Duke of Kent, a stalwart who's been in the role for 50 years and still carries out duties on behalf of the Monarch.

HM never had gaps, and the Balcony was jammed with the whole lot of them. Maybe too many, but I don't like the gaps now she's gone and don't know what the message is here.
HM never had gaps, and the Balcony was jammed with the whole lot of them. Maybe too many, but I don't like the gaps now she's gone and don't know what the message is here.

Maybe the message is "See these gaps, you pair of stoats? You could have been filling them. Your flatpack children could have been looking cute on the balcony. You could have been a much loved and valued part of this family - but you made your choice. May it bring you joy."
---
you forgot to mention her golden tresses were gently curled and her face was perfectly made up to enhance her blue eyes and rosebud lips
And also the blue air when she stubbed a rosebud toe . . .

• Haha
Reactions: 40
From Tumblr.

No, of course you didn't. :rolleyes:

And if 10 Instagram posts about a jar of strawberry jam, then a few weeks later Nacho cropping up with a jar of raspberry and a few dog biscuits is considered 'phenomenally successful', then what on earth does failure look like?

And there was no 'sabotage' because nobody cared.

Screenshot_20240616-191259_kindlephoto-184868628.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Really? Missed that.
Too subtle for me.
I was too busy looking at Catherine and thinking how good she looked and how well the children behaved.
Same here.

Also, I didn't hear one word mentioned about the gruesome twosome in the coverage, and that was more than fine by me.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I think the gaps this year was due to the risk of infection - we know Charles has been a visitor with the Wales but the others maybe not so much?

Reactions: 43
From Tumblr.

No, of course you didn't. :rolleyes:

And if 10 Instagram posts about a jar of strawberry jam, then a few weeks later Nacho cropping up with a jar of raspberry and a few dog biscuits is considered 'phenomenally successful', then what on earth does failure look like?

And there was no 'sabotage' because nobody cared.

Yeah 😃😃😃😃😃

View attachment 2998198
Yep.

" phenomenally successful ..."

Screenshot_20220923-213636_Gallery.jpg
C235D8F86C1188812315760664576_35abe167bb9.1.5.9941596976519546077.mp4.jpg

---
...... jam jars and dog biscuits......

NINTCHDBPICT000001141536.jpg
article-1186982-0511D613000005DC-893_233x423.jpg
statler-and-waldorf-muppet-show.gif
images (17).jpeg.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Really? Missed that.
Too subtle for me.
I was too busy looking at Catherine and thinking how good she looked and how well the children behaved.
To reiterate, my comment was what I thought the Hoe was thinking. I also thought Catherine looked absolutely wonderful - if you didn’t know anything was wrong I’d defy anyone to guess. The Wales children, as always, behaved perfectly (I get very peeved at all the anti Louis comments)

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.