Harry & Meghan #448 What's The Appeal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
👨‍❤️‍👨Just the two of us…Nacho and Haz👨‍❤️‍👨

A polo match made in heaven

#TwoOfTwo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I recorded last night's programme about Kate and Queen Elizabeth, and just watched it. What a wonderful programme of two beloved women who respected and learnt from each other. The Queen was so pleased with William's choice of a wife and future Queen, that she enjoyed mentoring Catherine herself. Catherine spoke so well of QE too. What a lovely programme. I'd recommend you watch it. 🥰
Plus not a single mention of ginge and the dog biscuit.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I think you could be right. She seems to have come across well over any appearances the last couple of years and ‘braving the elements’ in the open part of the carriage does seem a bit staged.
The very least they could have done was give her a clear umbrella and a blanket for her legs!

I can't believe that the carriages don't have hoods for both sides. Why don't they replace them with clear ones, or a canopy over the whole thing?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
bleeping dog biscuits......and jam

bleeping desperate old witch 😆😆😆😆💀

From one bleeping bow-wow, to another ......

....has harry found another dog bowl he can be punched in to ?? Meghan must use them ? 😆😆😆😆😆💀💀
There is a real dog theme going on with them. He is attracted by dog filter app photo, then the dog bowl episode and now the jammy dog biscuits, what next?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
There is a real dog theme going on with them. He is attracted by dog filter app photo, then the dog bowl episode and now the jammy dog biscuits, what next?
The furry convention....
The arrest photos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I don't think it's anything to do with actual raspberry jam or dog-biscuits. A message is being sent and it means something else altogether. We've taken it literally - 2 jars of jam? Dog biscuits? It wasn't a pathetic ARO product launch at all but something far worse. The Sussexes really should be shut down.
I have just watched The Royal Grifts video which goes into this, and I feel pretty naive as I did take it quite literally. I’m staggered by the effort they put into this. If only they put as much effort into earning their own money rather than sponging off of everyone.

I think it still stands how utterly pathetic these people are, because the message is so contrived, to stage these photos with the symbolic props and position the dog, it really is so crass. So tasteless.

Also this slang - how old are these people? Aren’t these four middle aged people. You’d think they were teenagers. I know Meghan and Harry both have arrested development and act like teenagers but they are in fact two middle aged people.

This hate and bitterness is the only thing that peps them up. She may be surviving but she certainly ain’t thriving.

Well all I can say to anyone on the receiving end of these two hideous creatures is - happiness is the best revenge.

• Sick
Reactions: 49
Just catching up and oh my god I can’t believe she brought out the jam again 🤣🤣 that woman is bleeping INSANE

and Harry, WHY does he continue with this treatment of his family, he really is the definition of bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
It's such a shame that someone didn't pin that tassel out of the way.
I’d agree…but, it was under its own steam of movement for the entire journey, showing that the photos were pure from source which was probably accidental but prevents any twit wanging on about photoshop lol!

Reactions: 39
I’d agree…but, it was under its own steam of movement for the entire journey, showing that the photos were pure from source which was probably accidental but prevents any twit wanging on about photoshop lol!
I don't see that it made any difference tbh.
Catherine looked stunning, to me, and I am sure that literally thousands of people, in the UK, and far beyond, were delighted to see her. The newspaper headlines afterwards, reflected that many times over.
A tassel didn't in any way take from that. JMO 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Right, my fellow Tattlers, this is what I think.
There were 50 LABELS, not jars of jam. The one on the right says 17, but no flavour. The contents (yuck) looked identical. Just cos it says x of x means duck all. Just clag on a label, and pretend it's one or the other. Moronic stunt by a Grifting bleep!!

• Haha
  • Heart
I didn’t like the gaps on the balcony and I don’t understand why if it was done on purpose. I have a soft spot for the Duke of Gloucester. He gave up his career as an architect when he took over the dukedom after his brother died and then the Queen asked him to take on royal duties. The majority of the photos don’t even have Princess Anne in them.
Isn’t Nacho friendly with Zara and Mike? He must have had too many falls off his horse if he has chosen the Harkles to help do their dirty work.
---
I think the gaps this year was due to the risk of infection - we know Charles has been a visitor with the Wales but the others maybe not so much?
The risks outside world be extremely low. The biggest danger to immuno compromised people are children as they bring all sorts of germs home from school and after school activities.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.