Harry & Meghan #448 What's The Appeal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes you wonder even more who's behind the new inarnation of BB.

Who's becoming even more deranged and repulsive.

View attachment 2997322
If that is Rachel, she looks like she’s spiralled out of control. Either its bots, or Rachel has been up all night rage posting. Good, hope she crashes and burns. She deserves it.
I reported her posts btw. Please do the same.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I have said many a time that I think she might be Queen one day. Not sure about George but then he might be a quieter boy and who knows if he actually wants to be King when he's older. If so, then I see Charlotte as being a major support similar to Princess Anne.
I can see Charlotte as Queen too . She's just got it all .
Nothing against George he's a delight but l don't know if he's cut out for being King . Time will tell and l hope l'm wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Catherine looks a great deal better than in her video of March, only 3 months ago. Disregarding make-up yesterday, she looked completely different and confident she could carry the day which she did. She'd never have chanced it if she thought she'd fail.
She even had a glow, and it wasn't blusher, and she and William showed the world what to do with their "Rose affair" and "abuse" rumours. There's often a hidden good in bad situations, and her illness has clearly shown us where the future of our Monarchy lies. If William can quietly shed WEF and avoid being drawn into a Sussex trap by his father he'll be OK.

One big thing (for me here personally) is that we can trust William, who promised us she was getting better and she was despite the total lack of updates. A silent PR feat based only on honesty, with no spin and RR experts. Completely different to the conflicting reports about KC, which imo have been a load of smoke and mirrors since February and too much daily updating about his illness.

For me if he can be dishonest about the Flatpacks he can be dishonest about anything. Someone either has integrity or they don't. William has.
People were not allowed to even speculate out loud about the health of the monarch a few years ago, it was seen as disrespectful and treasonous, so all the comments concerning the Kings health must be looked on as worrying to Charles and the palace.
Despite that and happily in more liberal times I am sorry to say that I am and never have been a fan of Charles, though obviously not wishing him any ill I do find him rather a petulant man, didn't he try to usurp the throne while his parents were abroad or similar? I get the feeling that a lot of people are eagerly waiting for William to take the reins, it is Charles bad luck to be born very early, in fact before his mothers reign began and to have a very popular heir in his 40th year by the time he was crowned.
His tardiness concerning dealing with his errant son has made him appear weak in many of his subjects eyes and the only conclusion many will reach is that he has something to hide or is putting his son before the crown. I still don't understand why he turned up at his law courts the day before harolds case, all very off putting to me anyhow.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Why do dog biscuits require such ornate calligraphy? That jar is giving me 2002-Homesteading-Mommy-Blogger-on-Wordpress vibes.
I don't think it's anything to do with actual raspberry jam or dog-biscuits. A message is being sent and it means something else altogether. We've taken it literally - 2 jars of jam? Dog biscuits? It wasn't a pathetic ARO product launch at all but something far worse. The Sussexes really should be shut down.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Thanks @wibbleTRG on an article in US tabloid "Star", entitled "Harry Loses Control".
The Ho has "Star" on speed-dial, and is the driver here and guided the article.

The stage is being set that Harald can't take it any more, and the snub from his old friend the Duke of Westminster's wedding was the last straw. They were not invited.
The Ho has trashed the Duchess of Sussex title and is now distancing herself from it and from the Stoat.

She's taken everything away from him but has retained the Prince title for Ffark to remind us that he's in the line of succession.
Harald has suffered a string of losses and "a worried Meghan seems to be his only anchor these days".
The Stoat's isolation is down to the Ho but the article blames TRF. The Sussexes are the victims, and she's "worried" even though she's responsible for his isolation. He's very sensitive to disdain and has grown lonely.
As for Nacho, what's a married man doing posting for the Ho at 1 a.m.?

Why should William be the one to forgive? Harald has slipped away from his father and Catherine. The king has pancreatic cancer and 2 years to live. Who's telling them this?

A second book by Harald is a when, not if. Crying over not being invited to TTC, being cut off officially, a cast-off. Nobody from TRF came to his IG event. Things haven't panned out - was it a god idea to move to the US? The Ho says how unhappy Harald was in the UK and that they were right to move.

The Ho is behind this article, to shift blame onto TRF for all the Sussex failings, put pressure on their families - kill them off with stress? Is it possible she tried to accelerate Thomas Markle's death through stress?

Articles like this are allowed if you have the money. Unfortunately many people in the US believe that the Sussexes were treated badly by TRF. The Ho understands that division is interesting, and nice is boring, and doesn't care.

We may never see justice served. She's extremely dangerous.

The Stoat is a nasty msn. He won't get out of this relationship, and the Ho and Snakebite will push him over the edge and give him the tools to do it IYKWIM. Then the Ho will be a conservator, the doting wife and once in a conservatorship it's hard to get out. Commonplace in California. The Stoat will lose it, break down, go to rehab or a facility.
He's never managed finances.
It's just a matter of time.
Can’t we just put her on a Boeing flight & be done with her? (IYKWIM) 😉 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I can see Charlotte as Queen too . She's just got it all .
Nothing against George he's a delight but l don't know if he's cut out for being King . Time will tell and l hope l'm wrong.
Harry said if William didn’t want to be king he would do it. Imagine it…I’ll be king! I’ll be a great king! I wanna be king! Let me be king! I’ll boss all soldiers and I’ll have a great big crown and lots of parties for my friends and make the little people bow…

Charlotte would be more..if George doesn’t want to do it, I’ll do it. Someone needs to do it and I don’t want my brother to be miserable. But he would be a great king, and I could help him.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Can't teach an old ho new tricks#
---
Dog in a manger
God I'm a monger!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
"Hot Equerry sets pulses racing at Trooping the Colour as he arrives arm-in-arm with sexy @Nuttynana ."

Lieutenant Colonel Johnny Thompson, known as "The Red Hot Poker", appeared at Trooping the Colour today with his new sultry pensioner amour "Nutty Nana of Sarf Lunnon."
"Heads turned as StudMuffin Johnny arrived arm-in-arm with Nutty, a High Society Stunna, for Trooping the Colour this afternoon."
"Too much PDA," sniffed a courtier ..."they couldn't keep their hands off each other! This will detract from the king's message of decency and chastity in the Monarchy.."

Tattler reported that "Nutty wore a crimson ballgown split to the hip, emerald kitten-heels and a sequinned violet camisole exposing her voluptuous eye-popping decolletage... The smouldering ensemble was topped by a dead fox-pelt draped snarling on her alabaster shoulders..."
My bleeping feet were killing me and me bleeding knees are knackered from those bleeding knee tremblers he insists on especially without his sodding kilt on.

Nothing regal there just raw sex and that bleeping fox fur kept tickling his fancy.

Everything was wet!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
People were not allowed to even speculate out loud about the health of the monarch a few years ago, it was seen as disrespectful and treasonous, so all the comments concerning the Kings health must be looked on as worrying to Charles and the palace.
Despite that and happily in more liberal times I am sorry to say that I am and never have been a fan of Charles, though obviously not wishing him any ill I do find him rather a petulant man, didn't he try to usurp the throne while his parents were abroad or similar? I get the feeling that a lot of people are eagerly waiting for William to take the reins, it is Charles bad luck to be born very early, in fact before his mothers reign began and to have a very popular heir in his 40th year by the time he was crowned.
His tardiness concerning dealing with his errant son has made him appear weak in many of his subjects eyes and the only conclusion many will reach is that he has something to hide or is putting his son before the crown. I still don't understand why he turned up at his law courts the day before harolds case, all very off putting to me anyhow.
Yes l agree with you completely , especially that a lot of us are just waiting for William to be king and Catherine to be Queen.
I don't wish Charles any ill will at all , l just think he's not got the qualities his Mother had , whereas William has them in spades , especially with Catherine by his side .
True to say , unfortunately for Charles , QE 2 left enormous shoes to fill and Charles doesn't have a hope of filling them .

Reactions: 37
Louis cracks me up. Some think he'll end up like Harry getting into trouble in his teen years but I think he has better parents who let him express himself but he'll be brought up with proper values and I bet he'll have a heart of gold. He looks like he likes a bit of a dance and to react to what is going on around him, like trying to open this window, ahahah ❤ :ROFLMAO: The world needs more Louis's!
Yes - I think they will be well aware what unlimited indulgence, and not being made to face the consequences of their actions, does to a child, and they'll make damn sure that Louis isn't similarly ruined.

I also think he has a better chance because he seems a more pleasant-natured child. He is mischievous but not "bad" - and that's what a child should be. A child who isn't naughty sometimes is worrying - they need to have the confidence to test boundaries.

Harry, however wasn't merely "naughty" - he has always seemed downright unpleasant and a lot of his "jokes" have been deliberately hurtful. I don't see that in Louis, and hope I never do.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Yes - I think they will be well aware what unlimited indulgence, and not being made to face the consequences of their actions, does to a child, and they'll make damn sure that Louis isn't similarly ruined.

I also think he has a better chance because he seems a more pleasant-natured child. He is mischievous but not "bad" - and that's what a child should be. A child who isn't naughty sometimes is worrying - they need to have the confidence to test boundaries.

Harry, however wasn't merely "naughty" - he has always seemed downright unpleasant and a lot of his "jokes" have been deliberately hurtful. I don't see that in Louis, and hope I never do.
Child bleep grows into adult bleep!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I don't think it's anything to do with actual raspberry jam or dog-biscuits. A message is being sent and it means something else altogether. We've taken it literally - 2 jars of jam? Dog biscuits? It wasn't a pathetic ARO product launch at all but something far worse. The Sussexes really should be shut down.
I'm dumb, what message are they sending other than how idiotic they are?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I have looked up the sexual meaning of raspberry jam and Dog biscuits .
Dog biscuits means an unattractive female .
Raspberry jam means anal sex because the woman is menstruating . I have never known anything about this before but it doesn't shock me . The Ho is capable of far worse . She's so low .

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
The more they hide their “children” from the media the more invested we all get in the Wales children, so good looking, well behaved and in the case of Louis adorably naughty like any 6 year old. By the time they get their act together and produce the latest version of the kids borrowed from whoever, nobody is going to care. I know the belief is that Harry won’t allow it but I think it is because they don’t live with him, or rather the surrogate Archie doesn’t; who knows whether Lidl even exists. He must be consumed with jealousy every time he sees the reaction to the Wales children knowing they have pushed him further down the line and are much more popular than him or the dog biscuit Duchess.
I think it's due to the fact they're not considered as visually appealing as the Wales. They're both so petty this would be a big deal to them

• Sick
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.