Harry & Meghan #448 What's The Appeal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a strong feeling of unease after today. I can't put my finger on it but Charles appears frailer, and William looks strained. Kate came out today to support her husband.... and there is a reason why.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I have a strong feeling of unease after today. I can't put my finger on it but Charles appears frailer, and William looks strained. Kate came out today to support her husband.... and there is a reason why.
Probably because William will be King far too soon 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Looking at Louis in his blazer today, I was thinking a Naval Officer's uniform would suit him.
Wonder if he or his siblings will serve in any of the armed forces.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Looking at Louis in his blazer today, I was thinking a Naval Officer's uniform would suit him.
Wonder if he or his siblings will serve in any of the armed forces.
Yes, I should think so........

Reactions: 30
And even the dog looks embarrassed and is trying to pretend they're nothing to do with him.
😂 poor dog How do they know Markle’s jam is overpriced no prices announced yet are there? Could be a deal with the Poundshop. I hope she is not charging too much for the dog biscuits,looks like there are about 3 in the jar, my dog would demolish those in less than a minute

• Haha
  • Heart
Can we just express our love and pride in William especially what he’s done these last 9 days.

From the D-Day tributes in the UK and France; straight to Chester to support the Duke of Westminster; off to wish England good luck for the Euros and then today’s special celebrations, as well as the other visits he’s made in between. All the while being such a loving husband and dad to his beloved family. He and Catherine are so perfectly suited to one another.

We are so very lucky to have him and Diana would be immensely proud to have produced such a wonderful heir to the throne.

I’ve not watched all the coverage yet due to work commitments but I’m looking forward to it although sad and worried to read some of the thoughts and comments about the King.

Yes, I agree with you @9Pine. He seems to have inherited his Aunty Anne's stamina, or using more Duracell batteries than usual.

By the way, where's our Johnny these days? I didn't see him anywhere today.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I bet that jam is mass-produced slop from somewhere like Russia , the raspberry pips in it will be swept-up sawdust.

Like what's in her bleeping head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Catherine looked thinner but good, even given she was made up. We must remember she is having PREVENTATIVE chemotherapy. Meaning they found some cells in the tissue they removed during surgery (as a health care professional I believe it was bowel surgery for long standing IBD) Chronic inflammation of tissues can trigger cancer. The chemotherapy is to prevent any further cells developing. Possibly oral and a lower dosage than for a full on tumour mass. Her prognosis is good in my opinion.

Charles on the other hand has had poor colour for years. I've often thought he looked like he has heart disease. I believe personally he did actually have prostate cancer and has had the required chemotherapy. Heart disease then cancer treatment at his age is going to take its toll. His prognosis won't be as positive as Catherine's.

This is just my opinion.

I still blame Ashley Cole
@CELESTE CROCKETT - today Charles looked like his eyes were full of cold. He kept opening his mouth as everyone does when they can't breathe through their nose.
Could that be a side effect of his treatment or might he just have a cold?

Reactions: 35
For those interested, programme about the special relationship between the late Queen and Catherine, on tonight at 9pm ch5
They have just shown this picture of Catherine as a young child ….. who does it remind you of? …….
IMG_1081.jpeg

Prince Louis looks just like his Mum when young!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Yes, I agree with you @9Pine. He seems to have inherited his Aunty Anne's stamina, or using more Duracell batteries than usual.

By the way, where's our Johnny these days? I didn't see him anywhere today.

He was there, but not in uniform
---
@GalaxyGirl70 Snap! 😃

• Heart
  • Haha
Does anyone get the vibe she's going to be really important one day? I can't put my finger on it but there is something incredibly special about her.
Yes I am glad I am not the only one who has noticed this , There is this look She gives that makes Her look wise beyond Her years it really reminds me of The Late Queen & how sometimes She had the same glint in Her eye

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.