Harry & Meghan #448 What's The Appeal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Princess Charlotte would kick the living tit out of Meghan in a cage figh.t Of that I have NO doubt. Word. Peace.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I won't be able to access that here 🤦 thank you though!

Thank you so much! ❤

Just talked dad to sleep - it's my superpower 😂 I'm going to try taking a nap too now since the ward is finally mostly quiet. Have to deal with (hopefully) discharge formalities and insurance and refunds in the morning 🤦
Saw some photos and clips of Catherine on IG. She does look a bit different, smile looking a bit pasted on at times for the people. Nothing like Smegsy's Venom impression though 😱 Likely she wasn't feeling very comfortable at times.

Very glad to see her though ❤

Not something I can say about Smegs 😂 even her carparkles are just barely entertaining on the right day.
I spotted a couple of times where you could almost see her take a deep breath to fake the next 5 mins. She's a super hero for being there today and can you imagine the pressure. Not only from toxic media but also making surely you don't upset your children or husband. She'll go down in history as our most beloved queen

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Gosh I love it so much! He is my favourite royal ever. And proof no matter who they belong too… children will always be children hahaha!
Unsurprisingly, The Mirror were making digs claiming he was 'getting up to mischief'.

He was doing exactly what a child his age would do, royal or not, so they need to learn to button it unless they have something sensible to say.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Princess Charlotte would kick the living tit out of Meghan in a cage figh.t Of that I have NO doubt. Word. Peace.
I adore prince george but he definitely reminds me or prince Edward and would be someone who'd try to calming talk about things and not cause a fuss. He seems quite sensitive whereas even at her age princess Charlotte scares the tit out of me. I bet princess Anne beams with pride. Prince Louis is definitely going to be the wild card - he'll probably invite the flatpacks over to finally meet up and then lock them overnight in the dungeon for bants
---
Unsurprisingly, The Mirror were making digs claiming he was 'getting up to mischief'.

He was doing exactly what a child his age would do, royal or not, so they need to learn to button it unless they have something sensible to say.

My son is a year younger and just makes me glad I'm not royalty. Boys this age only get enjoyment from causing a bit of mischief. Also the fact the kids seemed so unaffected tells me it's nothing terminal for either their beloved mother or grandfather

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Does anyone get the vibe she's going to be really important one day? I can't put my finger on it but there is something incredibly special about her.
Yep....she has "it" in spades. Even when she was little she seemed so at ease. Remember when Daddy took her and George to see baby Louis in hospital and she was waving away while George was shy just like William was at that age. They all seem like well balanced kids.....I'm sure they have their moments like we all have.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
There is a photo of Prince William, a close up of him in the rain, could someone please upload it? I'd like to use it as my profile picture.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I adore prince george but he definitely reminds me or prince Edward and would be someone who'd try to calming talk about things and not cause a fuss. He seems quite sensitive whereas even at her age princess Charlotte scares the tit out of me. I bet princess Anne beams with pride. Prince Louis is definitely going to be the wild card - he'll probably invite the flatpacks over to finally meet up and then lock them overnight in the dungeon for bants
---

My son is a year younger and just makes me glad I'm not royalty. Boys this age only get enjoyment from causing a bit of mischief. Also the fact the kids seemed so unaffected tells me it's nothing terminal for either their beloved mother or grandfather
even at her age princess Charlotte scares the tit out of me. I bet princess Anne beams with pride

Yep!

Shakespeare's words could have been written about her - "Though she be but little, she is fierce!"

People have said how like the late Queen she is, and how gentle she looks - with are true. The late Queen was gentle - but she had a core of steel, and I think Charlotte will be the same. Fiercely loyal to family, but not standing any nonsense - just look how she keeps her brothers in check. She will be a huge support to her mother in the future, I think.

And yes - I'll bet Princess Anne recognises the Windsor `women's grit and is delighted with it!

• Heart
Reactions: 65
There is a photo of Prince William, a close up of him in the rain, could someone please upload it? I'd like to use it as my profile picture.
Where have you seen it? If possible, provide a link.

Reactions: 22
Nana Akua (with Angela Levin) talking about trooping the colour with special mention of raspberry jam and dog biscuits :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.