Harry & Meghan #448 What's The Appeal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The weekly Popbitch mail out states that the reason Rishi Sunak called the election now rather than as expected in October is because they are expecting a State funeral later this year which would completely muck up the General Election. It may not be true but most of the stuff they post does turn out to be right as they have a lot of good sources. Personally I thought he looked quite well compared with some previous appearance but I know nothing.
the one thing that no one can predict is life and death!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Can we just express our love and pride in William especially what he’s done these last 9 days.

From the D-Day tributes in the UK and France; straight to Chester to support the Duke of Westminster; off to wish England good luck for the Euros and then today’s special celebrations, as well as the other visits he’s made in between. All the while being such a loving husband and dad to his beloved family. He and Catherine are so perfectly suited to one another.

We are so very lucky to have him and Diana would be immensely proud to have produced such a wonderful heir to the throne.

I’ve not watched all the coverage yet due to work commitments but I’m looking forward to it although sad and worried to read some of the thoughts and comments about the King.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
She is but I so see the Windsor genes she reminds me of the late queen. It's lovely
Does anyone get the vibe she's going to be really important one day? I can't put my finger on it but there is something incredibly special about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
Can we just express our love and pride in William especially what he’s done these last 9 days.

From the D-Day tributes in the UK and France; straight to Chester to support the Duke of Westminster; off to wish England good luck for the Euros and then today’s special celebrations, as well as the other visits he’s made in between. All the while being such a loving husband and dad to his beloved family. He and Catherine are so perfectly suited to one another.

We are so very lucky to have him and Diana would be immensely proud to have produced such a wonderful heir to the throne.

I’ve not watched all the coverage yet due to work commitments but I’m looking forward to it although sad and worried to read some of the thoughts and comments about the King.
I am definitely not Diana’s biggest fan but she was absolutely committed to raising the boys as they should be. In William she would be rightly proud.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Does anyone get the vibe she's going to be really important one day? I can't put my finger on it but there is something incredibly special about her.
Funnily enough, yes, I do.

And I'm not one for omens or portents or anything like that - but there is something about her that seems particularly significant. More so than either of the boys.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Can you imagine this bunch of losers banging heads together to concoct this lame publicity stunt. And look at the desperate results. I still can’t get over the ‘2 of 2’. Just give up Meghan. It really is futile at this stage.
IMG_4605.jpeg

Also, why are the jars wearing 16th century tourniquets?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I'm watching it on BBC 2.

I won't be able to access that here 🤦 thank you though!

Try this - it's 3 hours long so will fill the hours up for you with your Dad

Thank you so much! ❤

Just talked dad to sleep - it's my superpower 😂 I'm going to try taking a nap too now since the ward is finally mostly quiet. Have to deal with (hopefully) discharge formalities and insurance and refunds in the morning 🤦
Saw some photos and clips of Catherine on IG. She does look a bit different, smile looking a bit pasted on at times for the people. Nothing like Smegsy's Venom impression though 😱 Likely she wasn't feeling very comfortable at times.

Very glad to see her though ❤

Not something I can say about Smegs 😂 even her carparkles are just barely entertaining on the right day.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Can you imagine this bunch of losers banging heads together to concoct this lame publicity stunt. And look at the desperate results. I still can’t get over the ‘2 of 2’. Just give up Meghan. It really is futile at this stage.
View attachment 2996384
This just shows how pathetic they are. They were quiet for so many weeks after the first jam, and now this. Do they not realise how stupid they look to the rest of the world?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
The weekly Popbitch mail out states that the reason Rishi Sunak called the election now rather than as expected in October is because they are expecting a State funeral later this year which would completely muck up the General Election. It may not be true but most of the stuff they post does turn out to be right as they have a lot of good sources. Personally I thought he looked quite well compared with some previous appearance but I know nothing.
Do you know which week of the Popbitch mailout was this? I've been looking through the last few weeks but cannot find it. Only given them a quick speed read over and a few glasses of red wine down so I may have missed, lol.

Reactions: 24
This just shows how pathetic they are. They were quiet for so many weeks after the first jam, and now this. Do they not realise how stupid they look to the rest of the world?
Nope. And boy, do they look bleeping stupid 😆😆😆😆😆💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I won't be able to access that here 🤦 thank you though!

Thank you so much! ❤

Just talked dad to sleep - it's my superpower 😂 I'm going to try taking a nap too now since the ward is finally mostly quiet. Have to deal with (hopefully) discharge formalities and insurance and refunds in the morning 🤦
Saw some photos and clips of Catherine on IG. She does look a bit different, smile looking a bit pasted on at times for the people. Nothing like Smegsy's Venom impression though 😱 Likely she wasn't feeling very comfortable at times.

Very glad to see her though ❤

Not something I can say about Smegs 😂 even her carparkles are just barely entertaining on the right day.
She was supported by Sophie and the staff who fetched her a chair at one point. She’s so utterly regal! What a woman she is! Glad dads on the up!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
View attachment 2996384
because they’re bleedin’ awful 🤭
I’ll get my coat 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I can see ginger coming to the funeral alone, King William won’t ban him but might ban ILBW. Ginger will whine his sweaty arse off about how William stopped KC3 from allowing them back in the fold.
Don't forget about the fact that evil Willy won’t let his brother raid his fancy dress box to dress up and in the church Princess Charlotte gave him a wedgie and Prince Louis whipped him on the arse with his belt.
---
Nope. And boy, do they look bleeping stupid 😆😆😆😆😆💀
100% confirms to me she's been binned by her publicist. Only a pot head would think this is a good look

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.