Harry & Meghan #448 What's The Appeal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive been thinking about the Trooping of the Colour all day and genuinely wonder why anyone treat their family the way Harry has?

He MUST be regretting giving all that up to live how he's living. He seems to be more in a gilded cage then he ever was.

And surely he must realise what a fucked up life his children ( if real) are living - I dont care what he bleats on about regarding his childhood and the untimely death of his Mother, what he's going along with is, IMHO, more damaging. Those two children are going to be the most f.ucked up adults due to the limited life experiences they have had in their formative and most important years.

That's what annoys the life out of me most.

The Royal Family showed great resilience and solidarity today. It must be terrible to be so consumed with jealousy you prefer to spend your life away from everything you have ever known when you could still have all the perks and plenty of rooms in houses and castles to avoid those you dont like

• Heart
Reactions: 62
It's an omen in my humble opinion. I think Catherine is very sick and I think the monarchy is on notice. I can't see it lasting tbh. It pains me to say this.
I’m not trying to offend you but you’re being a real negative harbinger of doom right now, can you maybe try to find a bit of positivity, please
---
Cheese & pickle sandwich in it, for later 😃😎😎
What not a jam butty???? 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Cheese & pickle sandwich in it, for later 😃😎😎
20 b&hedges and a 20cl of JD for the drive home. Thought Queen Camilla looked great today. She's got a real glow up recently. Slightly worried how tired and emotional KC looked although with everything this year just think he's pushed it too hard
---
I thought the same. Thought she looked fabulous, and Charles looked to be in great spirits.
Legally can anyone tell KC what to do?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The weekly Popbitch mail out states that the reason Rishi Sunak called the election now rather than as expected in October is because they are expecting a State funeral later this year which would completely muck up the General Election. It may not be true but most of the stuff they post does turn out to be right as they have a lot of good sources. Personally I thought he looked quite well compared with some previous appearance but I know nothing.
They really said that they expected a State funeral later this year? I completely missed this. That's so sad if it is true.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I thought Charles looked terrible today. Amd Catherine, although she looked great, she seemed a bit unsteady getting out of the coach and again on the balcony she used the pillar to steady herself.

If the worst does come to the worst, do we think cringe would come to Charles funeral.i defo think ginge will come but doubt his wife will.

And what about the coronation!!! I don't think ginge would attend. I think Charles's passing will end the relationship between them and the Royal family.
I can't call once it happens how the bleep will play it. Devastated son who was cruelly neglected by his dead dad and then bullying older brother kept him away from him or vengeful twit slagging off someone who can't talk back. Either way total bleep and think the public will hate him

• Sick
Reactions: 36
And a bit like Princess Margaret and Sarah Armstrong-Jones when she was little.

I'm only just watching it now.

Catherine knows how important it is to the regiment that their colonel in chief is present.
She is a good egg.
She has done this for them today not for the beastly people criticizing her.

Totally agree She has done The Irish Guards proud today & I bet They were full of pride as well knowing Their Colonal in Chief was present & watching them on the parade Ground trooping Their new Colours :coronation:

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Ive been thinking about the Trooping of the Colour all day and genuinely wonder why anyone treat their family the way Harry has?

He MUST be regretting giving all that up to live how he's living. He seems to be more in a gilded cage then he ever was.

And surely he must realise what a fucked up life his children ( if real) are living - I dont care what he bleats on about regarding his childhood and the untimely death of his Mother, what he's going along with is, IMHO, more damaging. Those two children are going to be the most f.ucked up adults due to the limited life experiences they have had in their formative and most important years.

That's what annoys the life out of me most.

The Royal Family showed great resilience and solidarity today. It must be terrible to be so consumed with jealousy you prefer to spend your life away from everything you have ever known when you could still have all the perks and plenty of rooms in houses and castles to avoid those you dont like
It is actually very easy.

Harry feels wronged. ''They'' did it. ''They'' did the same to his mother.
He is trying to ''avoid'' the same for his children and Peg.
Basically , if somebody believes that everything is someone has else's fault, they can justify everything , it's just not Harry that is wrong (in Harry's mind) it's others...that made him do it.
It works for many, Harry isn't different , just more ''public'' with those basic patterns .
Adding Peg to the game , gives him the excuse of the ''father, husband...protector'' that he needed .
It was there long before Peg, the Spencer pathology , the PR just concealed it well.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
The weekly Popbitch mail out states that the reason Rishi Sunak called the election now rather than as expected in October is because they are expecting a State funeral later this year which would completely muck up the General Election. It may not be true but most of the stuff they post does turn out to be right as they have a lot of good sources. Personally I thought he looked quite well compared with some previous appearance but I know nothing.
What on earth would Popbitch know about the inner workings and decisions of the Conservative Party re the GE. ? There could be lots of reasons for it ( my personal thought is that they’ve just run out of steam and are going through the motions as happens with a party in power for a long time, but that’s by the by. ) Saying it is being brought forward because of a potential funeral months hence makes no sense - either someone is considered to be in danger of imminent death or it’s a guesstimate of likely prognosis.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Open Letter to Harry Windsor:

Dear Harry,

I'am writing to you to inform you that you are a bleep. A balding relic of a bygone age where you are under the impression that you rule over us. You dimwitted fucktard bleep. You weasel. When are you going to teach me a lesson you bellend prick? When? The only lesson I've seen so far is you wasting millions on lawyers trying to gain free security. The only lesson I've learnt is that ... oh duck it. I'm not going to waste my bloody time on this twatting waster.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
I can't call once it happens how the bleep will play it. Devastated son who was cruelly neglected by his dead dad and then bullying older brother kept him away from him or vengeful twit slagging off someone who can't talk back. Either way total bleep and think the public will hate him
I can see ginger coming to the funeral alone, King William won’t ban him but might ban ILBW. Ginger will whine his sweaty arse off about how William stopped KC3 from allowing them back in the fold.

• Sick
Reactions: 40
What on earth would Popbitch know about the inner workings and decisions of the Conservative Party re the GE. ? There could be lots of reasons for it ( my personal thought is that they’ve just run out of steam and are going through the motions as happens with a party in power for a long time, but that’s by the by. ) Saying it is being brought forward because of a potential funeral months hence makes no sense - either someone is considered to be in danger of imminent death or it’s a guesstimate of likely prognosis.
I don't think KC3 looks particularly good but he's hardly at deaths door. As you say Popbitch knows nothing and makes up rubbish.

I don't really understand what preventative chemo is and i don't understand if that means that she had cancer in the first place. It seems likely that Catherine may have had some sort of gastric complaint for a long time. She looked very thin today.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
To me, Charles looks like he has a head cold.

Louis - adorable as ever.
Love that kid.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.