Harry & Meghan #448 What's The Appeal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought Charles looked terrible today. Amd Catherine, although she looked great, she seemed a bit unsteady getting out of the coach and again on the balcony she used the pillar to steady herself.

If the worst does come to the worst, do we think cringe would come to Charles funeral.i defo think ginge will come but doubt his wife will.

And what about the coronation!!! I don't think ginge would attend. I think Charles's passing will end the relationship between them and the Royal family.
The weekly Popbitch mail out states that the reason Rishi Sunak called the election now rather than as expected in October is because they are expecting a State funeral later this year which would completely muck up the General Election. It may not be true but most of the stuff they post does turn out to be right as they have a lot of good sources. Personally I thought he looked quite well compared with some previous appearance but I know nothing.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Catching up...
My verdict: Catherine looked good today, very elegant. All the family looked well, the children were immaculately dressed. However, Charles did not look well at all, appears pale and very frail.

As for the outcasts and their lèche-culs..when Nacho dips the dog biscuits in the jam, who begs to be fed first, Hazno or the Ho?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Catherine is amazing , I've been ill with autoimmune flare for about 3 weeks I've not left the house apart from medical appointments. The fact she's doing trooping the colour and has sat having hair makeup done , waving if I was her I wouldn't resurface until after treatment is finished hardly anyone would begrudge her that. She will make a fantastic queen.
I think that Catherine may appear maybe once every few months now that she has attended today. Hopefully feeling stronger each time and also putting paid to any silly conspiracy theories taking hold.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
No vibrator? I'd expected something more exciting from the Kween of Urban Dictionary than a jar of another basic flavour of her apparently tasteless goo jam 🙄

Then again, not.

Dad's been shifted to a private room which is not the ICU. I'm staying with him tonight because a lot of things happened then mum basically made excuses to not relieve me. I don't have pyjamas or a toothbrush, but the food is pretty good and I'm finally eating well for the first time in two days. Dad and I are pretending that we're in our favourite accomodations at our favourite vacation spot 😂

Lots to be grateful for. I'm a bit too sleepy. Keeping an eye on dad though since he's sitting and has been insisting on walking alone 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Well....jam.
All this time and there's Peg and jam and dog biscuits .
Comedy.
Kate looked great, and Charles not so ''on the mend'' as claimed.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I noticed something different between the tree photograph and Catherine's appearance today.

She was wearing a hat.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Is this latest jam (all 2 jars of it) as watery as the strawberry one, do you think? Maybe it is to spare you the use of a knife or spoon ie you pour it onto your toast, or do you think she could only access 2 punnets at the farmers market? She really should use his incredible brain to learn to adapt recipes to scale.
As for the label coming off and on squint….dear God, did she not learn from her last fiasco? I’m sure all the Pwives are Ppissing themselves laughing at her attempts at relevance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
For those interested, programme about the special relationship between the late Queen and Catherine, on tonight at 9pm ch5

• Heart
Reactions: 39
DM article about the bloody jam:

Who the duck goes to the trouble of making just 2 jars of raspberry jam? no one- that’s who… bloody nacho - hope Mike Tindall or Zara give him a swift kick in his nachos next time they see him!

Was delighted to see Catherine looking so well today! Also KC3 looked great- strong and steady taking that lonnnnggggg salute.

Am a bit peed off with the comments re children looked subdued/ tense/ worried crap- they were at an official engagement they weren’t going to be hyperactive - I read someone say- how sad they had no cousins there to play with🙄 hmmmm where was the opportunity to play🤷‍♀️

A large G&T later to toast the health of KC3 & Princess of Wales- glad to see them well- long may it continue!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
The mildly annoyed me, is tempted to figure out the list of Nachos sponsors, side deals etc, and drop them a email about the ''representative'' they have.
A person whose ''morals'' allow him to participate in family battles against actually 2 people with cancer , really isn't a ''brand representative '' to brag about.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I actually don't know how you get to the stories as I am not on Instagram.
Stories are at the top of Insta when you open the app or website.

When there's a story you've not watched, it has this pinky ring round it.

You can also go to someone's profile page and it will be a the top of their page.

Screenshot 2024-06-15 at 17.44.46.png

Reactions: 19
Catherine looked thinner but good, even given she was made up. We must remember she is having PREVENTATIVE chemotherapy. Meaning they found some cells in the tissue they removed during surgery (as a health care professional I believe it was bowel surgery for long standing IBD) Chronic inflammation of tissues can trigger cancer. The chemotherapy is to prevent any further cells developing. Possibly oral and a lower dosage than for a full on tumour mass. Her prognosis is good in my opinion.

Charles on the other hand has had poor colour for years. I've often thought he looked like he has heart disease. I believe personally he did actually have prostate cancer and has had the required chemotherapy. Heart disease then cancer treatment at his age is going to take its toll. His prognosis won't be as positive as Catherine's.

This is just my opinion.

I still blame Ashley Cole

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Free speech on here and everyone has a right to disagree. We generally think Catherine's looking fantastic, and you can't fake that glow and bright eyes.

I think there's a link between Chuck's health, the huge pressure to deal with the Stoats, and the crisis over the illegal Flatpacks. This has come to a head because it's not been dealt with.
Chuck's suddenly declining health? We were told recently he was on the mend and planning trips abroad and Down Under in a few months. Now BookWorm says he's having chemo 5 days a week though we don't know if it's true.
Meetings with constitutional experts, Catherine reappearing and William doing more.
Maybe this is how they will deal with it, as deal with it they must? The problem is that we can't believe what they say, and the fault is not ours but theirs so we should make no apology for speculating.
She probably means Chuck is having radiotherapy which is 5 days a week, weekends off. He deffo looked tired and a busy week coming up, I wonder if he will miss a couple of days of Ascot.
So afternoon now in Montecito,still time for a car parkle

Reactions: 36
She is but I so see the Windsor genes she reminds me of the late queen. It's lovely
And a bit like Princess Margaret and Sarah Armstrong-Jones when she was little.

I'm only just watching it now.

Catherine knows how important it is to the regiment that their colonel in chief is present.
She is a good egg.
She has done this for them today not for the beastly people criticizing her.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.