Harry & Meghan #448 What's The Appeal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry's dumb as a sack of tit so I assume he doesn't care about his father's clearly ailing health, nor sees he gave up anything. He fled! He fled his evil, rotten family who abused his beautiful, perfect wife to SAVE her! He couldn't save Mummy, but he saved Meghan! Who cares Granny and Pops threw out all the stops and bent over backwards to please them.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Just taken a closer look at the balcony shot and have spotted a couple of very special VIPs have gatecrashed the event! @Scotch Mist

CutPaste_2024-06-15_16-14-53-285.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Thank you all for sharing videos & photos, I was unable to watch so lovely to catch up on it all โค

I don't understand Instagram. I have an account to snoop but never post. Nacho hasn't "posted" about the jam, but someone tagged him, using his post.....can anyone explain?!
Screenshot_20240615-163203.png
Screenshot_20240615-163229.png

• Sick
Reactions: 29
โ€˜Oh Scotchy! You know me sooooooo well. Thank you for the special case Larger 1ltr Jars. I could swalliw just about anything, covered with your marvelous Posh Jam.
View attachment 2995971
(Would you be so kind as to sign me up for automatic delivery? I donโ€™t ever want to run out!)
๐Ÿ˜† You are looking fabulous with the jam ๐Ÿ˜
I shall make a vat of blackcurrant jam just for you !
ill-just-leave-this-little-creation-here-from-x-v0-e6li8hqruq6d1.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
[/QUOTE]
Well done @wisebutwild !!! - wasn't it you who called this earlier?? x
Different jam!

If Harry was drinking and smoking at the age of 11, he was just a child. Why did nobody stop him and why did they hide it? Not surprising he grew up crazy.
Yes it was I Cinny, but said as a joke! ....... Mind you, everything she does is a joke now so no surprise there then.

I have to confess ...... I have a secret that I can't keep to myself ...... I was sent the Number 1 pot of raspberry jam 3 days ago, that's how I knew what her great reveal was going to be today.

p.s. My pot went unopened into @Chita's bin ๐Ÿ˜‚

ETA ..... just seen @wibble's comment ......
"It's from the Montecito wife swapping gift bag." ....... if anybody thinks I'm going to be bribed into sh...ing Hazno with a pot of manky jam they can think again! ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Have you been hacked like baroness Bruck was? Please don't put negaotive thoughts out there.
Free speech on here and everyone has a right to disagree. We generally think Catherine's looking fantastic, and you can't fake that glow and bright eyes.

I think there's a link between Chuck's health, the huge pressure to deal with the Stoats, and the crisis over the illegal Flatpacks. This has come to a head because it's not been dealt with.
Chuck's suddenly declining health? We were told recently he was on the mend and planning trips abroad and Down Under in a few months. Now BookWorm says he's having chemo 5 days a week though we don't know if it's true.
Meetings with constitutional experts, Catherine reappearing and William doing more.
Maybe this is how they will deal with it, as deal with it they must? The problem is that we can't believe what they say, and the fault is not ours but theirs so we should make no apology for speculating.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I thought Charles looked terrible today. Amd Catherine, although she looked great, she seemed a bit unsteady getting out of the coach and again on the balcony she used the pillar to steady herself.

If the worst does come to the worst, do we think cringe would come to Charles funeral.i defo think ginge will come but doubt his wife will.

And what about the coronation!!! I don't think ginge would attend. I think Charles's passing will end the relationship between them and the Royal family.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Isn't there a big step into the balcony though?
And getting on/off a carriage in heels is not an easy thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.