Harry & Meghan #448 What's The Appeal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There were a few moments on the moment where Charles appeared to hold the railing to steady himself and he was struggling to swallow as well at one point. I sadly think he's doing far too much and I had a fleeting thought of maybe Catherine pushed herself to attend to make sure there were images of them all together as there may not be many more.... William looked pensive at times. I absolutely love Princess Charlotte - she is so dutiful already and strongly reminds me of her late Majesty.

Surely Harry must see these images being beamed around the world and think what have I given up.......and for what?!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
I hope KC3 is now relaxing, having something to eat and then a sleep.

Catherine looked beautiful as usual.

Everyone on the balcony looked great.

One thing I noticed was they seemed all relaxed on the balcony and enjoying a chat.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
A lot of people on youtube saying the windows were deliberately foggy so we couldn't see it was a clone :rolleyes:
These bot people are as thick as pigshit. You can't fool young children, and do these trolls not realise that the small Wales children wouldn't stand near a clone or a hologram, or some woman with a latex mummy mask? Or that Catherine would have allowed them to appear with a stand-in in a situation of heightened security without their father?
Dumb as bricks made of straw and dung.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
It's an omen in my humble opinion. I think Catherine is very sick and I think the monarchy is on notice. I can't see it lasting tbh. It pains me to say this.
Have you been hacked like baroness Bruck was? Please don't put negative thoughts out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I've decided to launch my own range of Hamster jam today ☺
Jars are on their way to all Tattlers in this thread. Please feel free to post pictures when you receive them
View attachment 2995405
‘Oh Scotchy! You know me sooooooo well. Thank you for the special case Larger 1ltr Jars. I could swalliw just about anything, covered with your marvelous Posh Jam.
IMG_9049.png

(Would you be so kind as to sign me up for automatic delivery? I don’t ever want to run out!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Maybe the dogs are eating the jam spread on the dog biscuits…because god only knows everyone in monteshito is on keto and wouldn’t touch bread and jam!

Well everyone except Nacho obvs, he can’t get enough of Megs “jam” (or should that be Harry’s!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I thought that too. More so than usual. They adore each other.
Prince William looks so much like his Grandfather in this pic , you can see the love that oozes out of the Wale's especially with their interaction with all their Children you can see the close bond they have, love how Charlotte keeps her brother's in check with her little reminders when it comes to the pomp and ceremony

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
It's an omen in my humble opinion. I think Catherine is very sick and I think the monarchy is on notice. I can't see it lasting tbh. It pains me to say this.
The riderless white horse that ran through London earlier this year was a more clear omen - death of a king.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I think there's something going on that concerns KC, William and the Sussexes rather than Catherine. Today was a welcome delight and a distraction.

The king's face sometimes looks grey because there seems to be white stuff on it. Sometimes not and his colour's healthy.
This has been commented on by readers over the weeks, and was mentioned by BookWorm after the MacMillan Cancer Centre visit. Sunscreen?
I think there were consequences for her bringing this up plus the meetings he'd been having in March.
0_PAY-King-Charles-IIIjpgs.jpg

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.