Harry & Meghan #448 What's The Appeal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Charles HAS written to Heads of State to pull the rug from under those two, I hope he has also written to the News outlets who are commenting on Royal parades/events to ask them to stop mentioning those two from now on.

They are gone.
Now let them be forgotten.

• Heart
Reactions: 78
I wonder where James is? I hope this is a signal that Lady Louise will be a working royal eventually (I am not against bringing the cousins in as HMTLQ did)

I think at some point Megz will twist it around into being Haz’s fault they left…SHE wanted to stay and work things out but HE insisted.

Their raspberry jam release is utterly pathetic and predictable. The label is coming off on the left, it’s crooked, the packaging is still weak (guess she ran out of the previous ribbon), she left the seeds in (it doesn’t take long to sieve the seeds out, especially if you are only making two jars) and it is still not shelf stable! She can’t even read a basic canning book to at least make it look real? Nacho and his wife are garbage humans for being part of this charade.

I hope KC3 and PoW have a nice rest after this.
James will be doing his GCSEs right now. I think the exam schedule goes on until the end of next week.

Lady Louise would make a wonderful working Royal if she was required. She's already so dignified.

I wonder what it'll be like in Monteshito later on, when Smeg wakes up to all the US media coverage of Catherine. :devilish:

I guess we'll see once the Squaddies get their instructions for the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I'm delighted that Catherine appeared today, looking as fabulous as ever.

I think Charles always appears a bit emotional, because he was there for so many years at those ceremonies where his mother was the main focus. And now it's him, and it's probably a little bit bittersweet.

Camilla was beautifully styled as always. The kids are just adorable and looked gorgeous. Anne, William and Edward all looked great on horseback. A lovely visible support to Charles.

I enjoyed the whole thing and will be tuning in for the highlights on BBC2 this evening too.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
I wonder where James is? I hope this is a signal that Lady Louise will be a working royal eventually (I am not against bringing the cousins in as HMTLQ did)

I think at some point Megz will twist it around into being Haz’s fault they left…SHE wanted to stay and work things out but HE insisted.

Their raspberry jam release is utterly pathetic and predictable. The label is coming off on the left, it’s crooked, the packaging is still weak (guess she ran out of the previous ribbon), she left the seeds in (it doesn’t take long to sieve the seeds out, especially if you are only making two jars) and it is still not shelf stable! She can’t even read a basic canning book to at least make it look real? Nacho and his wife are garbage humans for being part of this charade.

I hope KC3 and PoW have a nice rest after this.
He's 16 and probably in the middle of his GCSE exams

Edit: @ChipDex beat me to it ;)

Reactions: 30
Catherine is amazing , I've been ill with autoimmune flare for about 3 weeks I've not left the house apart from medical appointments. The fact she's doing trooping the colour and has sat having hair makeup done , waving if I was her I wouldn't resurface until after treatment is finished hardly anyone would begrudge her that. She will make a fantastic queen.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
James will be doing his GCSEs right now. I think the exam schedule goes on until the end of next week.

Lady Louise would make a wonderful working Royal if she was required. She's already so dignified.

I wonder what it'll be like in Monteshito later on, when Smeg wakes up to all the US media coverage of Catherine. :devilish:

I guess we'll see once the Squaddies get their instructions for the day.
BiB I expect the Montecito two have been up all night watching every bit of media coverage, I would not want to be anywhere near them today, they must be about to explode 🔥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I think James is in the middle of GCSEs so his parents might have decided that it would be too disruptive to take him out of school

Reactions: 27
Sophie used her hand gently - not a claw?
There’s no comparison I know but the action just reminds me of that woman . I think ILBW thought it would make her look supportive rather than the controlling harpy she really is.

Reactions: 26
BiB I expect the Montecito two have been up all night watching every bit of media coverage, I would not want to be anywhere near them today, they must be about to explode 🔥
She was watching live, I bet. Smoking cigarette after cigarette, screaming at Hazno and their PR team, sobbing on the floor, calling paps for today, furiously twitting along with her trolls and begging Nacho to upload the jam and dog biscuits on his instagram account asap.

I think no one slept at the beige mansion this evening.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I wonder if any of the Royals had the jam with their breakfast this morning? 🤭
Maybe the Royals have several jars of ARO
1718459396559.png
"Another Rip Off" jam kept near the bins to attract the flies and keep everywhere else pest free.

We know that flies are fond of the Harkles - they were even invited to the wedding.

1718458910146.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Over a million have liked the PPoW Instagram video since they put it up 2 hours ago

There must be no china left in Montyshitto 🍽🍵🍽🍵🍽🍵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Catherine is amazing , I've been ill with autoimmune flare for about 3 weeks I've not left the house apart from medical appointments. The fact she's doing trooping the colour and has sat having hair makeup done , waving if I was her I wouldn't resurface until after treatment is finished hardly anyone would begrudge her that. She will make a fantastic queen.
Hoping she'll pop in at Wimbledon as thats not a public engagement as such

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.