Harry & Meghan #448 What's The Appeal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering how slender PoW is by nature and before the trauma of major surgery and then chemotherapy treatment I thought she looked incredibly well, bright eyed , happy and healthy looking.

I can’t get my head around those not my king chanting bollocks at TTC. Free speech is of course a right but those dickheads , alongside the stop oil tools, need a night handcuffed to a lamppost and being pissed on by rabid dogs.
if he's not their 👑, who the duck is??? The invisible monarch from non existent Chunga Changa????

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Catherine looked majestic, fabulous, beautiful and happy. She was being a mum, she was supporting her husband and father in law, she was triumphant. She now needs a good rest. Thank you Catherine, take your time relaxing and recovering. We'll all be here looking forward to seeing you again when you're ready.

I thought the balcony looked good. Not sparse at all, and I loved seeing Lady Louise chatting to her Aunty Anne. 🥰

Now, I thought Charles looked ill, cold and bunged up. Cam looked at him adoringly, which was lovely. I really felt for him standing in the rain outside BP while the troops went past, but he stood there - acting bravely like his mum always did.

The horses were magnificent as usual. It seemed strange not hearing from Hew, but Claire Balding and Giles did a good job today. Really enjoyed it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
I thought the King looked very unwell. Standing on the balcony with everyone else, it was obvious how grey his skin looked, and his eyes were red-rimmed. I don’t think he’s doing as well as he would have us believe.
I agree, I thought Charles looked ill; I was surprised with how well Catherine looked.

Camilla looked wonderful

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Exactly and nobody else wanted to post about the Strawberry Jam as it has gone very quiet on that front. It's safe to say that ARO is a complete and utter flop.
Just like Pearl, 40x40, The Lady at the Lake and Lemonada

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I agree KC3 looked tired. Suspect he's doing too much. That sense of responsibility getting in the way of looking after himself. The balcony looked great with all the family. Glad Harry not mentioned at all. Imagine having thrown that all away.
I'll be very pleased if the stories about KC3 writing to Commonwealth countries about H&M are true. Needed doing for clarity.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Has anyone got an instagram account to check when Nacho posted this?

Surely that’s not the best they can do 😂
Well done @wisebutwild !!! - wasn't it you who called this earlier?? x
Different jam!

If Harry was drinking and smoking at the age of 11, he was just a child. Why did nobody stop him and why did they hide it? Not surprising he grew up crazy.

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Lovely moment between Sophie and William as they leave the balcony. Am sure she is a massive support to Catherine

Screenshot_20240615-140624.png

• Heart
Reactions: 76
It's an omen in my humble opinion. I think Catherine is very sick and I think the monarchy is on notice. I can't see it lasting tbh. It pains me to say this.
An omen of what, pray tell? Sometimes days are rainy, sometimes those undergoing cancer treatments feel strong enough to face the public, be grateful for the rain, and just enjoy everything around them. I think today is a good day.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
if he's not their 👑, who the duck is??? The invisible monarch from non existent Chunga Changa????
Maybe they would like to hand in their British passports, issued in the name of the monarch? If they have passports from somewhere else, what business is it of theirs, anyway ?

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Exactly and nobody else wanted to post about the Strawberry Jam as it has gone very quiet on that front. It's safe to say that ARO is a complete and utter flop.

Do they only have 2 friends left to send the Raspberry jam to?

... jam on their face?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Considering how slender PoW is by nature and before the trauma of major surgery and then chemotherapy treatment I thought she looked incredibly well, bright eyed , happy and healthy looking.

I can’t get my head around those not my king chanting bollocks at TTC. Free speech is of course a right but those dickheads , alongside the stop oil tools, need a night handcuffed to a lamppost and being pissed on by rabid dogs.
I agree @LyraBalaqua. I thought she looked marginally slimmer, but radiant, happy and relaxed. I'm sure the past 6 months have been horrendous for her, but she was her usual poised, elegant self.
I also can't understand the mentality of people rising at the crack of dawn to get front row seats, to stand chanting negativity - surely if you are anti monarchy, there are better things to do with your day ...Very Harkle behaviour indeed !

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I agree @LyraBalaqua. I thought she looked marginally slimmer, but radiant, happy and relaxed. I'm sure the past 6 months have been horrendous for her, but she was her usual poised, elegant self.
I also can't understand the mentality of people rising at the crack of dawn to get front row seats, to stand chanting negativity - surely if you are anti monarchy, there are better things to do with your day ...Very Harkle behaviour indeed !
Agree with you wholeheartedly. If they want to protest , organise a march and moan there.

Reactions: 33
I wonder where James is? I hope this is a signal that Lady Louise will be a working royal eventually (I am not against bringing the cousins in as HMTLQ did)

I think at some point Megz will twist it around into being Haz’s fault they left…SHE wanted to stay and work things out but HE insisted.

Their raspberry jam release is utterly pathetic and predictable. The label is coming off on the left, it’s crooked, the packaging is still weak (guess she ran out of the previous ribbon), she left the seeds in (it doesn’t take long to sieve the seeds out, especially if you are only making two jars) and it is still not shelf stable! She can’t even read a basic canning book to at least make it look real? Nacho and his wife are garbage humans for being part of this charade.

I hope KC3 and PoW have a nice rest after this.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.