Harry & Meghan #446 Where Are Archigon and Invisibly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cinny, I don't know anything about David Foster being the Stoats surrogate father. 😳 Who has he supposedly fathered???? Who was the mother? I'm absolutely lost tonight. 🤔

He's "the father Sparry never had". One amongst the pile of discarded celebrities/the BRF, who were "so and so family member either Gruesome never had".

Interestingly, Diana was both Sparry and Smegsy's mother, and she's also been Smegsy and is also Flatpack #2.

I need a drink after typing that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I think the little tin soldier will be given the bum's rush on this appeal to be honest. They've allowed him to appeal to the highest court so that he can't say he'd been stymied, and a lid will slam down on the farce, to show that TPTB have shown fairness, and he will have to accept things with equanimity
As it's a JR, even if he wins the appeal the court can't grant him security. All they can do is tell RAVEC to review the process which led to the original decision.

It's a pity TLQ wrote that letter asking RAVEC to consider making an exception for the twit. It may well be what's helped to fuel this obsession. He feels entitled to be treated as "special". Next up he'll probably sue for half the Duchy, or something equally ridiculous. He seems to be exempt from the boundaries rhat exist for other non-working RF members.

Has he coughed up the costs yet or has that can been kicked down the road pending this appeal?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Oh by the way, our Smegs-like #2 was riding high on her victory, until she got slapped by a security officer at an airport.

A while ago, Smegs-like had passed some awful comments about some women who were protesting the farm laws that had a good part of north India burning for the past couple of years. These protestors included the officer's grandmother.

Smegs-like was thinking that she was invincible and then out of the blue came the smackdown.

A little warning to Sparry and his Ho about what can happen if they continue to run their mouths and get their minions to harm people. Oppressing people can have two effects - make them compliant, and birth revolutionaries (who don't refrain from action). At least his ancestors learnt that the hard way.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
<makes note>

In your opinion does it look
a) congenital?
b) bitten/torn/sliced off?
c) badly photoshopped?
I'd go for c)

1. Childrens' ears stongly resemble their parents' lugs
2. It's easier and less messy to photoshop ears than lop them off
3. IF the Lidl in this photo is the same Lidl-with-a-right ear-that Stoat was carrying in that Independence Day parade then this photo has been shopped.

(Did I win the PhD earology scholarship....?)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
There should be a cut off point for appeals. He's had more appeals than hot dinners.
I agree - the last one was at the HUGH COURT FFS, and the judge said (I paraphrase) "FFS you twit! You aren't getting security - just accept it, pay what you owe and bugger off! We have proper cases to adjudicate here. Get out of the environs of my court and take that bouffant money pit with you."

I can only think that the next level (Supreme Court?) will be the one to tell him "This is as high as you CAN go. As high as ANYONE can go. Now eff off. Judicial computer says 'NO!'"

• Haha
Reactions: 41
If Hazno had an illegitimate child it wouldn't be the end of the world today. It would be a short lived scandal in the press. In the old days illegitimate kids were given lesser titles so he couldn't be a Prince, but could still be a Lord or even a Duke.

If Fark lived in the UK surely Hazno might make more of an effort to visit him and clearly he's not coming back regularly so if Fark exists he must live in America.

I do think Fark is real but there's no evidence that Lillibucks exists at all.
BIB
Scotchy, you're forgetting that time he wore a t-shirt . Our parliament are obviously happy with that and a few fuzzy photo's of an unnamed baby as "proof." Good enough for a place in the LOS and British Princess titles. So maybe we are just being picky?!

Or maybe they should make an announcement to the people? e.g. We've looked into this, and checked that under current legislation, the Prince of Comics is eligible for LOS ( or not).

(In my opinion, Princess of Stolen name shouldn't be eligible - for anything - as she is foreign born. Fair is fair. Us Brits can't be American Presidents. Why should she be in our LOS? So frankly, don't care if she exists or not. She shouldn't carry ANY titles or rights from UK and Commonwealth....because she wasn't born here, isn't being raised here, has literally nothing to do with us. )

girl dad.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
There should be a cut off point for appeals. He's had more appeals than hot dinners.
Or at least apply to the law more generally.
This is a case that has effects precisely no one in anyone in England or Wales, except him - and he doesn't even live here.

• Sick
Reactions: 33
I'd go for c)

1. Childrens' ears stongly resemble their parents' lugs
2. It's easier and less messy to photoshop ears than lop them off
3. IF the Lidl in this photo is the same Lidl-with-a-right ear-that Stoat was carrying in that Independence Day parade then this photo has been shopped.

(Did I win the PhD earology scholarship....?)
You did indeed!

Well done - sterling research work there. We do need to test this hypothesis, of course. There is a nursery full of expendable pov children just through there. Assign them to random "ear removal", "photoshop" and "just ordinary pictures" groups and get cracking.

You'll find a white coat and a clipboard in that cupboard. I assume you have your own pen?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I agree - the last one was at the HUGH COURT FFS, and the judge said (I paraphrase) "FFS you twit! You aren't getting security - just accept it, pay what you owe and bugger off! We have proper cases to adjudicate here. Get out of the environs of my court and take that bouffant money pit with you."

I can only think that the next level (Supreme Court?) will be the one to tell him "This is as high as you CAN go. As high as ANYONE can go. Now eff off. Judicial computer says 'NO!'"

Imagine if Sparry accuses the judge of racism (he's dumb enough) after he loses. Maybe Sunak should hang around long enough to say no to him. Would be fun watching Sparry explain "reverse racism" to the world 🍿

ETA: I know even caucasian people are discriminated against and I hate it just like other forms of discrimination. It would just be funny watching Sparry explain some convoluted woke term 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26

I bloody hope so. I have a horrible feeling about this 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
One for the Squaddies and the UK media to ponder.

Hazbeen's two brief stints in Afghanistan are not the benchmark by which all military service should be measured.

Screenshot_20240606-213009_kindlephoto-426664110.png

• Heart
Reactions: 47
It's just one more sign that they are coming back.
No. No. No. Do they not realise their homecoming would be greeted like this.....?! 🤣 Except for @Nuttynana. She's storing up the tinned variety. :LOL:
tomatoes.jpg

Joking aside, I would never assault someone a la Farage. But I would travel and BOOOOO them. Not to Montecito, because I have a life. But if they moved to the UK, I would be very tempted.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
No. No. No. Do they not realise their homecoming would be greeted like this.....?! 🤣 Except for @Nuttynana. She's storing up the tinned variety. :LOL:
View attachment 2978827

Joking aside, I would never assault someone a la Farage. But I would travel and BOOOOO them. Not to Montecito, because I have a life. But if they moved to the UK, I would be very tempted.
It would the new Greenham Common, with people working shifts to BOOOOO 24 hours...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.