Harry & Meghan #446 Where Are Archigon and Invisibly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of the singers?
Yes - I think her name was Fiona? Whilst being interviewed she thought he was from Wigan. She then announced they had something in common as she was born in Yorkshire. He is from Bolton which is most definitely not in Yorkshire. Surely you would do some sort of research?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
The souls we recognise, love and revere today (and always) are true service people. They willingly went to serve their country to protect us and those who couldn’t protect themselves. They are proud and rightly so.

Henry is a wretch and I doubt anyone would have rejoiced in his kinship on the beaches.
Can you imagine him on the beaches?
No landing craft for him, no jumping waist deep into cold water carrying his rifle.
He would want his own boat, a dinghy to take him to the shore and a beach buggy to transfer him to the dunes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Can you imagine him on the beaches?
No landing craft for him, no jumping waist deep into cold water carrying his rifle.
He would want his own boat, a dinghy to take him to the shore and a beach buggy to transfer him to the dunes.

He’d probably want the pipers to play requests….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Bookworm. Real Royals vs 5 minute royals

BookWorm watched William's 80th Anniversary speech and it was brilliant. She says he's ready to become king but whether he wants to at the moment is another matter.
She doesn't think the king is a well man, and has the same look about him as our late Queen. His hands aren't as swollen but his right hand looks bruised like hers did.
She's not a fan of KC, and thinks that his ego should have been reined in 20 or 30 years ago, not now and not by his vile son and the Ho. His son had every advantage in life but it was never good enough.
BookWorm expects to get flak for writing this, but says it as she sees it.

Where did the two royal racists story come from, that it was Chuck and Catherine? From the Sussexes. True, Chuck wrote to the Ho but said that If anyone was speculating about Fark's colour it was not meant offensively and had been misconstrued.

This is an unhappy and stressed time and the Sussexes are making Chuck's life as miserable as the Ho made her own father's.
ARO not doing well and the Ho is sulking. BookWorm said the public won't forget ARO and will demand to know what happened. (I suspect Bookworm's in the minority here as everyone's bored stiff with tales of the Ho's watery jam.)

Odd video this, and imo some backtracking possibly for the usual reason?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Yes - I think her name was Fiona? Whilst being interviewed she thought he was from Wigan. She then announced they had something in common as she was born in Yorkshire. He is from Bolton which is most definitely not in Yorkshire. Surely you would do some sort of research?!

Oh dear.
I saw some presenter ask a little boy about D Day and the kid said he hasnt learned much about it yet.
The presenter moved swiftly on.

My gripe about the singers is,
there are many types of human voice but they always seem to have a shrill, reedy and tinny soprano doing the main song.
If it has to always be a soprano then at least pick one with a warmer, softer tone.

It's always bloody SHRILL.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
For the love of God...can't believe this is dragging on again. Don't there have to be decent grounds for appeal?
Apparently the judgment is mostly redacted …so who knows what grounds ….

though i believe the Appeal Court Judge said he granted permission ‘not without hesitation’ ..

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Apparently the judgment is mostly redacted …so who knows what grounds ….

though i believe the Appeal Court Judge said he granted permission ‘not without hesitation’ ..
Harry’s lawyers are rubbing their hands in glee. They can’t believe their luck at having such a mug falling into their lap …
😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.