Harry & Meghan #446 Where Are Archigon and Invisibly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pov. H had security the last 2 times he was here, so it's all about the IPP status. Especially with the Diddy case, and the possible SA allegation

• Angry
Reactions: 39
It says the Order for permission to appeal was made on MAY 23 …

So he waited until D-DAY to announce it !!!!!!!! bleep !!!!!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 79
For the last 3 or 4 years the Sussexes have had so many court cases that we've lost track. Decisions have been swung in their favour, perjury overlooked, judges swayed and witnesses prevented from giving evidence. Summary judgments given when they shouldn't have been. Compliant judges promoted. BP have manipulated things every time.

Remember this, December 23? High profile, not a coincidence.
"King Charles visits High Court – just ahead of its seismic ruling on Prince Harry’s claim against Mirror Group Newspapers."

We've only seen the tip of the iceberg, and this Stoat battle with the Home Office is yet more. It's a confected case, artificial, a hybrid because that's what the Stoat is. It isn't a serious court hearing of a case of a man with a serious case to pursue, a British Prince on home soil with children at risk. There are none.

This is being prolonged because TPTB are not ready yet but he'll get what he wants, though we won't be told. It could be tied up with his US situation. He's either entitled to it or he isn't, and he isn't, but they're going through the pantomime for form's sake. Included in the deal could be immunity from prosecution, which would be very much in the Palace's interests if they've covered up crimes which is almost certain. Concealing a crime is a crime, so both parties would be complicit in that case.

Meantime Chuck wouldn't risk an accident befalling him. We don't know where Harald stayed, none of them tell the truth, and they are all "wounded and angry victims" and intend to keep it this way as it suits them all fine. In this soup of lies anything could be happening.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Just to note that I think all the confusion that the stoats create is, at least in part, a direct reflection of their chaotic characters and the chaotic life they have created together.

In a way, they can't help it. They're both lazy, talent-free, failure-to-launch juveniles from parents/families that never taught them how to live consistently planned, stable lives and the value of commitment to purpose no matter how hard. Each of them looked to Daddy / the Palace staff to organise and pay for everything.

It's been a massive learning curve for them to apparently buy a house, cars, TRY to do any actual work etc.
Thus they're in a state of constant confusiopn, chaos and anxiety (with the addition of substances to try and calm the anxiety - which actually makes it all worse!)
imho!

True, but that's just a part of it, like you said. The rest is deliberate smoke and mirrors. I've grown up seeing politicians (and others who live off others' favour) curate an image meant to disarm - a buffoon, an ingenue so innocent that they need hand-holding and protecting, etc. Or they do it for someone else - politician Rahul Gandhi in my country is prime example of someone whose naivete was twisted into him being ... intellectually underdeveloped.

The actually clueless part of them is quite fun to watch 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Thanks @LadyMuck 🔮
Celt discussed the alleged Lili 3rd birthday bash. David Foster was invited, but stated that he declined, that he's never seen either Flatpack or been to the Montecito mansion. Strange as he's the Stoat's supposed surrogate father and they've been close for years. A "source" (the Ho) contradicted David and said there was no rift.

This proves that the existence of the Flatpacks is in doubt. Celt doesn't think the Sussexes are together or live at the mansion. At Lil's supposed earlier christening, Tyler Perry allegedly turned and walked out as he saw something wrong. There were no photos of this event either.

The media complain that no RF members wished Lili a happy birthday, but wished who? The photos are old, odd, spliced and photoshopped. When is the media going to pick these photos apart like they picked apart Catherine's Mother's Day photo? If the same was applied to photos of the Flatpacks, what would happen? It's increasingly predictable.

Celt showed a short clip from a video of Harald from the Nigeria trip. A lady politely asks how old Ffark is. Harald turns and stares at her aggressively, then says "Five". Nods to confirm. Stares again and says "I said Archie is five". Glares again, turns away.
He HATES being asked questions like this.

Cinny, I don't know anything about David Foster being the Stoats surrogate father. 😳 Who has he supposedly fathered???? Who was the mother? I'm absolutely lost tonight. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm inclined to believe the last Bookworm theory on Aldi. Aldi is the offspring of a casual liaision of Harold but is not Madge's child, and he lives with his mother in the UK and the pictures "pap walks" Madge has done, is not Aldi off of to preschool but back to the airport to his real mum. This to me would make sense. The evidence of children at their house at Monteshitshow is scant, but probably a male child does come and go and Harold maintains a contact with his son. I'm coming round to the idea that Madge was happy to continue this narrative, as Aldi as her own, and thus make the RF complicit in this fraud. Or they're are doing this off their own bat which now the RF knows about, and in all reality, what can KC3 do as this is an actual grandchild of his ( albeit illegitmate ). ?? If he denies Aldi, he knows that Harold will probably implode and loose his shite altogether, and he won't do that.

As for little Betty, I don't believe she is real. She might have been their surrogate baby, but I think she now lives with her mum and never handed over.

If they had those children, there would have been more family pics i'm sure.

They have to keep maintaining the children story, because they are in so deep. Keeping them out of the mainstream means that as time goes by "new children" can be acquired and let them off the hook. Y voila !

I am so looking forward to the denoument of this debacle, I have time on my side.. they don't ! :cool:
If Hazno had an illegitimate child it wouldn't be the end of the world today. It would be a short lived scandal in the press. In the old days illegitimate kids were given lesser titles so he couldn't be a Prince, but could still be a Lord or even a Duke.

If Fark lived in the UK surely Hazno might make more of an effort to visit him and clearly he's not coming back regularly so if Fark exists he must live in America.

I do think Fark is real but there's no evidence that Lillibucks exists at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I think the little tin soldier will be given the bum's rush on this appeal to be honest. They've allowed him to appeal to the highest court so that he can't say he'd been stymied, and a lid will slam down on the farce, to show that TPTB have shown fairness, and he will have to accept things with equanimity

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Cinny, I don't know anything about David Foster being the Stoats surrogate father. 😳 Who has he supposedly fathered???? Who was the mother? I'm absolutely lost tonight. 🤔
He's not fathered anyone connected to the stoat. The press just say he's the Stoat's surrogate father, probably just to piss Charles off.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
😡
Screenshot_20240606-163724.png

And I am now absolutely livid that the bleeping hole is getting more court time and more tax payer money to push for IPP
I am really really angry. bleeping little prick 😡😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
😡
View attachment 2978570
And I am now absolutely livid that the bleeping hole is getting more court time and more tax payer money to push for IPP
I am really really angry. bleeping little prick 😡😡😡😡
It’s a job creation scheme.
Jobs for all the court officials, press, stationers providing paper for the statements. The coffee shops round the court will make a fortune. Then there is Harry’s hotel bill and expenses.
And entertainment value for us!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It’s a job creation scheme.
Jobs for all the court officials, press, stationers providing paper for the statements. The coffee shops round the court will make a fortune. Then there is Harry’s hotel bill and expenses.
And entertainment value for us!
I'm too angry to see the funny side, but will try 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.