Harry & Meghan #446 Where Are Archigon and Invisibly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very interesting read. I had heard the rumour of the first, annulled, marriage and a baby before, but you can never tell what is true and what is fabrication.
I agree, it’s annulled so practically from the Canon Law perspective “it was never valid” and digging more would mostly harm the real family (dad with the daughter). I am sure they are relieved it’s not publicly widespread.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
He will get it, nothing will change. Just like Humter Biden.
They're both highly protected by TPTB

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I agree, it’s annulled so practically from the Canon Law perspective “it was never valid” and digging more would mostly harm the real family (dad with the daughter). I am sure they are relieved it’s not publicly widespread.
The child is probably unaware of who her natural mother is. That can only be a good thing.
I just hope that if it is true there are enough NDA’s, restrictions, embargos, whatever to stop Meghabitch doing an “ exclusive “ about how her child was stolen from her.

More than likely she will ask for more money to keep quiet.

Reactions: 32
FFS. Ginge is going to cost us taxpayers even more.

View attachment 2978238
Obviously, it's all part of the cunning plan that HM Judiciary has to make stoat into the most loathed and reviled British man whingeing, petulant Kevin de Linkwent-Spare forever. (Chuckie doesn't even have to lift a finger.)
Theses judges know a bit about how long ropes have to be to hang people. The self-operated ones have to be a bit longer I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Obviously, it's all part of the cunning plan that HM Judiciary has to make stoat into the most loathed and reviled British man whingeing, petulant Kevin de Linkwent-Spare forever. (Chuckie doesn't even have to lift a finger.)
Theses judges know a bit about how long ropes have to be to hang people. The self-operated ones have to be a bit longer I guess.
They are friends sometime friends with the Clintons...
so the rope might shoot them twice in the back of the head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
He will get it, nothing will change. Just like Humter Biden.
They're both highly protected by TPTB
Surely the King wouldn't want them to be privy to the planned movements of the Royal family?
I thought that was behind all these court cases and appeals. If they are allowed to know the royal familys movements wouldn't it be a security problem, they could pass on the details to anyone.
Wasn't that why the King showed his presence at court just before Harry's first court case.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
Surely the King wouldn't want them to be privy to the planned movements of the Royal family?
I thought that was behind all these court cases and appeals. If they are allowed to know the royal familys movements wouldn't it be a security problem, they could pass on the details to anyone.
Wasn't that why the King showed his presence at court just before Harry's first court case.
Exactly! That is why he won't get it.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Off topic, but this has cheered me up no end - Army has released footage of the three injured horses than ran through London…it’s beautiful…

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Off topic, but this has cheered me up no end - Army has released footage of the three injured horses than ran through London…it’s beautiful…

The end few seconds where the 2 horses run up to each other and nuzzle just made me a bit emotional. The day that all happened, I did kind of wonder if I was emotionally stunted in some way as I cared more about the fate of the horses than the riders 😬😭

• Heart
Reactions: 36

I think I saw the other day that they will be taking part in Trooping The Colour

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Cinny, I don't know anything about David Foster being the Stoats surrogate father. 😳 Who has he supposedly fathered???? Who was the mother? I'm absolutely lost tonight. 🤔
About 3 years ago, Harry was quoted as saying that David Foster was like a second father to him. Given the recent post by Mr. Foster, I'd say that the statement was hyperbole. A second father who states that he has not met the children or been invited to their home? Don't' think so.

Reactions: 39
Who is doing the new thread? 😃😃 xxx
I don't know how.
---
About 3 years ago, Harry was quoted as saying that David Foster was like a second father to him. Given the recent post by Mr. Foster, I'd say that the statement was hyperbole. A second father who states that he has not met the children or been invited to their home? Don't' think so.
When is this story from?

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.