Harry & Meghan #445 Their conning has us yawning 🥱

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, there was a documentary about his death a few years back that talked about it. It was mentioned it wasn't as spontaneous as people claimed it was and that Bobby and Jackie showed him what to do in the room, making him practise until it was perfect. As for his death, if he had left when he was supposed to, he would likely still be alive but Carolyn and Lauren were running late so by the time they were due to take off, the weather had worsened and even far more experienced pilots decided not to fly. At least one who knew his limitations warned him against flying but he never listened.
And he wasn't instrument trained.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I do own an iron. Never use the bloody thing myself. But I also almost never wear anything that needs an iron. Husband occasionally needs a smart work shirt and we wash them in a big batch, timed to a day when he’s willing to commit to getting the iron out and doing his own. Tomorrow is meant to be such a day but time will tell 🫣

if he does, I may sneak an item or two of mine into his pile 🤫
I looked upon it as a quiet time to do something mindless and I could just think.
---
And he wasn't instrument trained.
A pilot later said John was not trained on that particular plane So he was flying in bad weather controlling a.plane he didn’t understand. It would be like putting me, who drives a regular car, into a racing Ferrari.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
The First Lady of Nigeria. Calls her "Meghan". No titles.

She REALLY was dressed so inappropriately for Nigeria. No matter how many people call us haters, Nigerians saw it and they aren't stupid. They were not impressed at all.

And she mentions that the men were "well clothed". It's the girls... aka... Peg.

Well said that lady! Hopefully other countries will be reluctant to "invite" the dumb prince and his sleazy half-naked handler.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I looked upon it as a quiet time to do something mindless and I could just think.
---

A pilot later said John was not trained on that particular plane So he was flying in bad weather controlling a.plane he didn’t understand. It would be like putting me, who drives a regular car, into a racing Ferrari.

Or like putting Meghan in charge of a clothes iron.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
If he hadn't apparently flown the equivalent of twice round the world since SEPTEMBER - and he has more hypocritical trips planned, I'd have more respect for him.

I'm a Christian - in fact I'm a Reader (a licensed (not ordained) minister) and I don't know anyone with any respect for him.
Royal Traitor Weasel has a suitable ring to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Many thanks to Who'sYerDaddy for the lovely thread title who I can never manage to tag correctly...

Recap:

View attachment 2954752

(There was also something about Harry not being allowed to add Murdoch to his lawsuit)

I am 100% sure that this picture is photoshopped. Here, William looks to be in his late teens/early twenties. And it's a face stuck on top of a collar - no neck. Totally unbelievable.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I do own an iron. Never use the bloody thing myself. But I also almost never wear anything that needs an iron. Husband occasionally needs a smart work shirt and we wash them in a big batch, timed to a day when he’s willing to commit to getting the iron out and doing his own. Tomorrow is meant to be such a day but time will tell 🫣

if he does, I may sneak an item or two of mine into his pile 🤫
My narc mother never ironed anything my dad used to all the ironing when I was growing up.

Funnily enough my mother would go out looking like she'd got dressed in the dark and didn't own a comb but she was always convinced that she looked fabulous.

I'm not my mother so I turn up the music and dance/iron - thankfully, the days of ironing 15 shirts & blouses a week are long gone :rolleyes: and an expensive steam pump iron makes all the difference!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What about the grand unveiling that the Ho wants on film to include in her cookery show, if Neil's right? What do you think?
This could go either way, but my guess is that with the fanfare of it going to hang in the National Gallery the Ho will make sure it does. Imagine the embarrassment months down the line and this iconic moody portrait is in the stock-room!
There's also the very satisfying aspect for the Ho that Catherine is NG patron, and this move is invading her territory.

Actually I think they markled themselves again with the ridiculous ‘majestic pose.’ My God, they take themselves so seriously! It's dumb…because they have not one majestic quality. They look just like the pompous frauds they are. People will look at that photo and snicker.

In fact, they are the cheap ‘Dupes”…the ‘knockoffs’…the sloppy seconds you settle for… if you cannot acquire the real thing.

Do a little online shopping…you can get LuLu Lemon ‘Dupes’ in many places…walk around NYC at night and if you survive the mugging, you can buy a cheap Chanel knockoff that might fool a few friends. There's so much marketing of ‘dupes in this economy. I clicked on an ad for an expensive bra on Instagram…now I am besieged with ads everywhere fr its dupes!!

I know our Wibble could come up with some slick marketing for the Montecito Dupes.

Not on the list for a REAL royal visit? The EX-HRH’s will blow into town and pretend to be still relevant. Just put up the dosh for their expenses, because the Dupes are a bit short of cash themselves these days.

That photo is so dumb. They never are able to…’read the room.’

• Heart
Reactions: 24
George looks more grown up in these photos (I know that's probahosebly stating the obvious but you know what I mean). Lovely to see him having a day out with his dad.
Yes, you're right, he definitely does look more grown up.
He has the look of a lad who's discovered hair products!
(That's one bathroom out of commission then! I'd all but forgotten about those primping and preening days....💇‍♂️ 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I have to admit to something in common with Meghan. I don't own an iron and never use one 😃 the last time I ironed anything was about 40 years ago 😄 However I never wear clothes that need ironing so no rumpled shirts for me.
I hate to iron clothes, but I have a cleaning lady who also irons. I also have a steamer to make sure things are crisp before I leave the house. It baffles me - as you may have noticed aha - how the ILBW is incapable of presenting herself with her clothes perfectly ironed.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Unfortunately, he was also a tit pilot, which he does have in common with baldie!
A tit , arrogant pilot, who chose to fly in terrible weather. As I recall he did not have an instrument rating and chose to fly in inclement weather that other pilots advised against. It was a very sad accident that could have, should have been avoided. Never, ever fly with a new pilot.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.