Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HadBax

Chatty Member
Reactions: 21

wibble

VIP Member
Thanks for the summary, @wibble. It was very interesting! Did Paula say what, if anything, she did to verify that this person is a former maid of the Harkles? It’s so unusual to have someone actually speak out about H&M (probably because of NDAs), so getting this interview is a pretty big coup for Paula if the maid is, in fact, the real deal.
According to what she said the other day, her cousin or brother (it was some relation) is a state trooper in the area, and somehow found the address and went round to check, and make sure it was kosher.

Which probably isn't the sort of information they would want broadcast over the interwebz...

Porco Misere

If he hadn't apparently flown the equivalent of twice round the world since SEPTEMBER - and he has more hypocritical trips planned, I'd have more respect for him.

I'm a Christian - in fact I'm a Reader (a licensed (not ordained) minister) and I don't know anyone with any respect for him.
Royal Traitor Weasel has a suitable ring to it.

• Heart

wibble

VIP Member
JMO but maybe it's something to do with hitting his RPO, as admitted to in Waaagh.

That was assault, also assaulting an on-duty Police Officer and finally workplace violence. Three in one.

We don't know if the RPO filed a complaint and it's officially on-record somewhere deep in the bowels of Officialdom. Never to be seen again because it's Harold Who Can Do No Wrong. Until he brought it up himself. And may have opened a bit of a can of worms.

In the US it would be like Hunter B or Don Jr thumping a Secret Service agent. It would be serious.
It would, but would this be a question on a visa form?

YooHoo Tattlers,

This is completely off topic but I need help lol I am Canadian and I honest to goodness think this guy my friend is dating has a double life in England 🤣🤣

Can anyone point me to where I can dig around a bit ? lol I have all of his information, I don't want to dox him but I do need to know someone from Stoke-on-Trent lol 🙈🙈😅😅

• Wow
  • Sad

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
I don’t give a shit what you did! I thought it was funny & bustin’ chops in my world just means I think you’re swell!! 😆 I just found this one too, as there’s a thread on X talking about Smeg’s first cooking show being about Harry’s favorite dishes! 😆View attachment 2962170
😂

Oooh an opportunity to share another gem 😂 The Douchessy Life of Smegs ft Friends 😂

Close enough 😉

SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!

Only spotted the ducking auto-carrot after it was too late to edit :mad:

View attachment 2962128

View attachment 2962127

Whew, I think I got away with it 😁

"Here me shout" worked too. Like I'm standing here and shouting. She's me-me-me-gain, after all! 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

MeInMidAmerica

VIP Member
Lolol! John, Jr took it like a man and kept taking the exam until he passed. It is considered one of the most difficult bar exams in the US. My father was very proud that he passed on the first try.

As you know the Kennedys never trashed another Kennedy until just a week ago when a younger one went after Bobby, Jr who is running for President.
It wasn't just one Kennedy. This whole group made a big point of endorsing Biden over RFKjr.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20