Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DoubleOld

VIP Member
Her problem (well one of them :sneaky: ) is that she's just a skinwalker that imitates whichever human she wants to be that day.

Diana, Catherine, Angelina, Carolyn etc. are all icons with their own individual styles. They never copied, they are copied.

Whoa. This came up in my feed. 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Duee

VIP Member
Juicy gossip on HAIRYMAN
As pointed out by @Scotch Mist and someone on Tumblr before…

ETA: ah, good it has been address, well, I’m still catching up with my morning coffee and tattle on my phone ☕👀😀

wibble

VIP Member
🤣🤣 its almost too good to be true
No mention of the kids

I wonder if she has purused our excellent Wiki 😁
Thanks to @JAR21
It is in someways rather too good to be true.

The information about the ring is interesting, as it does perhaps provide a date for when it happened.

• Heart

VC10

VIP Member
A cunt with a tea towel on her head,ugly,repulsive race baiter, hope that bastard mozzie that had me land's on her Jack and Danny at least the smell from that will kill the fuckers off and that she walks like Max Wall afterwards, nasty old slapper!!
" walks like max wall after ..." 😆😆😆😆😆😆💀💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

wibble

VIP Member
Off topic, but the Pope seems to be in trouble. At a private meeting, when asked if the church should admit gay priests, he apparently said "oh no, there's enough fuckery going on". At the risk of being pedantic, surely he meant buggery??
Was it fuckery or faggotry?

• Haha
  • Wow

BlinkyBill

VIP Member
this FB group often crops up with some stupid PR puff stuff ...this is the stupidest so far this week ...:ROFLMAO:

whilst most of the comments refer to 'hysterectomy & dolls' .. there are duped others:
"The more you throw on them ,the more God gives them a blessing, congratulations to you both God guide your little family prince Harry and Megan"
two days ago there was only one ......
1717067159932.png

• Haha
  • Wow