Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

youRjokingHunz

Chatty Member
YooHoo Tattlers,

This is completely off topic but I need help lol I am Canadian and I honest to goodness think this guy my friend is dating has a double life in England 🤣🤣

Can anyone point me to where I can dig around a bit ? lol I have all of his information, I don't want to dox him but I do need to know someone from Stoke-on-Trent lol 🙈🙈😅😅
Easiest thing would be to see if you have any connections to local. FB pages?

usually 6 degrees of separation for pretty much all of us..
First get someone you know in the UK to reach out locally to someone they know.. then start asking about ..
Let us all know hahaha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Rita Panahi video on Harold's visa issues

Thanks @cjguk
The outspoken Australian presenter was quite anti-Harold and briefly outlined the visa situation so far. The chap she was speaking to, Douglas, seemed to feel slightly sorry for Harald having all his personal details aired in public. Said Harald was badly advised and the presenter said his adviser was the Ho.
Douglas (pictured in a bedroom I could see the beds) seemed half asleep, which gave a surreal edge to the interview.

• Wow
  • Heart

Ilovemusic

VIP Member
Marlene you mean - good friend of Shola and Nissan Haribo. As you say connections!
Fulani is an odd choice of surname though....

Piers Morgan is spreading doom on x apparently and I don't want to repeat it here
Yes, sorry. Actually Marlene suits her perfectly! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

D. A.

VIP Member
And all the SS bots and Squaddies are expert oncologists all of a sudden.

I've seen them arguing with actual cancer patients who've merely tried to point out that Catherine's absence will depend on her treatment and her medical team's advice, and is nothing out of the ordinary. :sick:

BTW, have we seen these clips?

She has certainly been working on her deportment. No craning neck and hunched shoulders in that video.
She can take instruction then 🤔

TheMiceInTheShed

VIP Member
Did anyone watched Pilgrimage The Road to Rome?

At the end they had a meeting with the Pope. Steven K Amos told the Pope he felt excluded by the church because he was a gay man.
The Pope replied 'Giving more importance to the adjustive and not the noun, this is not good, We are all human being and have dignity. It does not matter who you are who you live your life, you do not lose your dignity
'There are people that prefer to select or discard people because of the adjective. These people don't have a human heart.'
--
---

It was followed up by asking her if she would “like to powder her nose.”
Not being a lady, she didn’t understand the polite phrase and totally misunderstood it, but took advantage to do it anyway
It was followed up by asking her if she would “like to powder her nose.”
Not being a lady, she didn’t understand the polite phrase and totally misunderstood it, but took advantage to do it anyway

It still looked shiny to me.

Perhaps if she'd gone in when the aide first suggested it rather than trying to hang onto the limelight for another 20 or 30 seconds she'd have managed to look more dignified, or at least less "strumpety".

Hit the EDIT button by accident. Sorry

Last edited:
  • Heart