Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
Just to go back to the judge...

Why would he not know that the UK and Ireland are different countries?
And presumably not work out that as one is a republic it is unlikely Prince Harry is from there...

Which again raises the question has Harry got an Irish passport?
The Harkles were very vocal about Brexit (or they were two years after the event), could he be one those that got an Irish passport?
Unlikely.
My brother has one as he was born in NI.
I don’t as I was born in Scotland, as were my parents

Reactions: 22

Palpatine

VIP Member
New thread

• Heart

Elainne

we all know he spends his life checking out news/SM etc about every minute detail. When he sees all of this type of thing I wonder if the penny drops? Does he realise what an epic mess he is in? I hope so and I hope it hurts- you know that physical drop in your tummy? Because it’s no less than he deserves. She isn’t capable of such deep introspection o don’t think but he knows how things should be done and it isn’t like this.
He didn't even get the smaller bunch as a swap from her. If he stood up to her just one time I would cheer and I don't even like him anymore.

• Heart

Elainne

Did he never call you by the Yorkshire term of endearment for young kids...

buggerlugs?

🤣

(Yep, dad, grandad & various uncles all called me buggerlugs 😁)
Yes that too, no one thought it was rude and it doesn't sound rude even now I know the meaning.

• Heart

wibble

VIP Member
Classified video has leaked of the Great She Ostrich's top secret hair and beauty regime....
Unconfirmed reports claim the footage shows the inside of the Harkle's hidden lair in West Hollywood - a.k.a Norman the gay hairdresser's salon and panel-beaters shop.

Chelsea Manning has denied all involvement....

Last edited:
  • Haha