Harry & Meghan #445 Their conning has us yawning 🥱

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to admit to something in common with Meghan. I don't own an iron and never use one 😃 the last time I ironed anything was about 40 years ago 😄 However I never wear clothes that need ironing so no rumpled shirts for me.
Same with me. I have been married for 43 years and still have my original iron which was a wedding present 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 27
“Why did Meghan come here looking for Africa.”
OMG I thought people were speculating that The First Lady of Nigeria was referring to Meghan about her inappropriate dress, which of course is true, BUT The First Lady actually said Meghan’s name in her speech. The First Lady was very much offended by Megabitch’s lack of protocol.
Well we all shuddered at what she was wearing in a conservative country. Does Meghan even care though? She is such a narcissistic witch, I doubt it.
Brought sunshine to my day.
BTW Man U winning the FA Cup, YES. Seeing POW & Prince George there. 👏👏💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 46
The thing you need to bear in mind about dealing with narcissists is that they have to destroy themselves.

With the Harkles, any interference would feed into their victimhood & claims of racism.

Some people think that KC and/or the RF are enabling the Harkles but imo they are simply not stopping them. They avoid Harold when he visits the UK and did not block the trip to Nigeria but let Nigeria know that it is a private visit.

They won't pull the Jenga block. When everything crumbles, which it will do, there needs to be no-one for Harold & Rachel to blame but themselves or each other.
I never looked at it that way @Thalia. Thanks for bringing in that perspective. Perhaps there is a plan, after all. :unsure: ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Her problem (well one of them :sneaky: ) is that she's just a skinwalker that imitates whichever human she wants to be that day.

Diana, Catherine, Angelina, Carolyn etc. are all icons with their own individual styles. They never copied, they are copied.

Whoa. This came up in my feed. 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 20
For those that can few X, here are a whole lot of blinds in this post. Very entertaining.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
So they were flown around by an ex-con, crowned by a con man, and now called out…for looking/acting like a Hollywood tart by Nigeria’s First Lady. So much for their first pseudo-Royal Tour.

And thanks, but no thanks..offering yourself as a ‘role model’ for Nigerian girls. A immodest, penis-climbing, family annihilator, does not qualify as inspirational in that culture.

So now it’s back to pushing PR articles that you are not only Diana 2.0…but now you are ghouling around celebrity graveyards, trying to get some mileage out of a Kennedy corpse.

Every DAY, your latest Mouthpiece rolls out some daft article about how Dee-vine you are…because, after all, we might forget before you buy yourself another grab at a microphone and once more, eyelashes fluttering…tell us yourself..

There’s a pattern to all this and I have to stop falling for it. These flops always are presented AT FIRST as moments of amazing success…’curated’ fan-photos, sugary-media accounts. A TRIUMPH! Wait a few days and it all turns to dust. It’s all just Hollywood stage-managed and PR FAKERY.

I shall grit my teeth at The Grifters no more. Next time…I will just wait for the thread bare stage curtain to come down and the stage lights to come on…revealing the tackiness and the truth.

And have a good laugh…

My opinion only.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
So they were flown around by an ex-con, crowned by a con man, and now called out…for looking/acting like a Hollywood tart by Nigeria’s First Lady. So much for their first pseudo-Royal Tour.

And thanks, but no thanks..offering yourself as a ‘role model’ for Nigerian girls. A immodest, penis-climbing, family annihilator, does not qualify as inspirational in that culture.

So now it’s back to pushing PR articles that you are not only Diana 2.0…but now you are ghouling around celebrity graveyards, trying to get some mileage out of a Kennedy corpse.

Every DAY, your latest Mouthpiece rolls out some daft article about how Dee-vine you are…because, after all, we might forget before you buy yourself another grab at a microphone and once more, eyelashes fluttering…tell us yourself..

There’s a pattern to all this and I have to stop falling for it. These flops always are presented AT FIRST as moments of amazing success…’curated’ fan-photos, sugary-media accounts. A TRIUMPH! Wait a few days and it all turns to dust. It’s all just Hollywood stage-managed and PR FAKERY.

I shall grit my teeth at The Grifters no more. Next time…I will just wait for the thread bare stage curtain to come down and the stage lights to come on…revealing the tackiness and the truth.

And have a good laugh…

My opinion only.
She's a proper latter day Becky Sharp.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

And have a good laugh…

My opinion only.
Your opinion is very valid. I opened my eyes to their pr bullshit a little while ago. I stop myself from reacting to the first bit of pr about the Harkles & just wait to see if anything actually supports it.

For example, the whole photo of the Harkles that Missan implied was actually hanging in the NG & they asked for it. Bullshit. It turns out Missan sent it in, without anyone actually asking for it. A tactic the Harkles use a lot. They pretend to be asked but in reality, they have shoved themselves on people.

I will react to that bloody photo when I actually see it hanging in the NG, until then it’s just white noise, not worth getting my knickers in a knot over.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
She's a proper latter day Becky Sharp.
Ha! She wishes. Becky was pretty, smart, a musician, quick on her feet. She could have given Meg hustler lessons lol!
---

@MeInMidAmerica

YES! This is the pattern. This is what Misan did with the National Gallery announcement. * It’s been accepted*

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Just a bit of royal trivia. Did you know Princess Margaret was going to be called Anne Margaret but King George V vetoed the name?
Good to see the First Lady of Nigeria calling out Smeg. Hopefully other countries are listening.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
It's also a pattern in Spare.
Where no matter how stoopid he appears by the things he does, he always is portrayed as the hero by the end of the chapter.

The game is to make sure he isn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Ha! She wishes. Becky was pretty, smart, a musician, quick on her feet. She could have given Meg hustler lessons lol!
---

@MeInMidAmerica

YES! This is the pattern. This is what Misan did with the National Gallery announcement. * It’s been accepted*
It’s so annoying how they twist things. They are not lying because the person at NG reception or the person who collects the NG mail did accept it. But did the curator who makes the decision? Of course not. It’s all about twisting their words to mean something positive when in reality it’s bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
👀

Stigma if published???? What's that supposed to mean? Stigma for whom? Haz? The US? The UK? The RF?

And law enforcement records?????

Well this is an interesting turn in events. What could it be? Not drugs…he’s admitted that. Some sort of record of misbehaviour that must be pretty bad. Something an ordinary person would have been charged over? Anyone have any idea?

• Sick
Reactions: 30
👀

Stigma if published???? What's that supposed to mean? Stigma for whom? Haz? The US? The UK? The RF?

And law enforcement records?????

😃 It's because he's got 'special Stoat status'.
Only given out to traitors.😉

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.