Harry & Meghan #445 Their conning has us yawning đŸ„±

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hate to say it but this is a very clever move by the Sussexes. Using Harriman they've targeted Catherine's gallery - she's been patron since 2012. The photo will soon be up and they'll have been given permission already to include it for the Gallery. It's irrelevant whether it's awaiting cataloguing.

Handy too that thanks to Chuck's willingness to throw Catherine under a bus to save Camilla, Gallery Patron Catherine was officially outed as "the other racist" in Scobie's End Game. This in turn was because Chuck wrote to the Ho (against HM's advice) lamenting the fact that she the Ho smelt unconscious bias or whiff of racism in the RF. The Ho has exploited this because she was enabled. Enabling is the name of the game!

Harriman's being a POC plus the recent wheeling out of the Buckingham Palace Curator to state that Royals have always edited photos and portraits has ensured Harriman's immunity from criticism. This can now retrospectively apply to the Harkle photoshops and the fake Ffark photos with the Senior Royals in them.

Chuck will not shut down the Sussex squad's illegal trolling. The Ho needs them in place in case anyone steps out of line. Like here. Simple.

This I think is the answer to what Avid Gardener and Tom Markle - and us - are asking when they say WFF is going on? The Sussexes need their Squad, Bouzy and Omid. They are allowed to operate with impunity as a potent and destructive weapon, and the deal is that they leave Chuck and his wife alone. There's your answer, in my opinion.

Tin hat on, this was why the Mother's Day photo was planted on the KP website. Sabotage, I never thought it was Catherine and William who posted it.
As far as that SIGNED (the cockwomble bleeping signed it) photo goes, all the National Portrait Gallery needs to do is file it away, and every time Haribo calls, tell him that they’re really snowed under, and they getting to it, and then eventually block his number as a nuisance caller.

In honesty though, the brazenness of this absolute con man (Boris Becker is the idiot who responded to one of those emails, the rest of us know to put into our Spam folder) posting on his social media that he has ‘gifted’ this photo, thus forcing their hand. They are sly.
At this point i’d duck the inevitable name calling and tell him “No! Now duck off Haribo and give the Royal Academy’s Summer Exhibition a go. They accept submissions from amateurs.”

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
I am of the opinion KC enables the Harkles but it is done through silent approval. The Harkles although non working royals are still grifting off a royal dukedom at every opportunity. KC is hoping Harold sees the light and leaves the Ho so doesn’t want to go too hard on him for when he returns to the family but what if it never happens. Meanwhile the Sussex squad are becoming more vicious towards the Wales family and now Edward and Sophie. I know I am viewing these actions or lack of as if it is a workplace but they do talk about being part of the Firm.
Just wanted to say I am not a fan of KC but this is due to his involvement with the World Economic Forum and the Great Reset which would have us living like the citizens do in China and the elites would rule the world. Also his climate change agenda which keep the poor people poor and the wealthy unaffected by these policies.
I'm in total agreement with you. KC3 is hoping Harold will ditch the ho and return home without her as the penitent son. Thats why he'll never remove his titles.

I'm not sure about silent approval as he's probably shocked by Meghan's low rent pushy approach showing herself up as trashy and ignorant. He probably winces at the photos and can't understand why his son is in thrall to this vain artificial woman. He thinks if he waits long enough the spell will wear off.

Like you though I'm pissed off with KC3 and his involvement in the climate change swindle being forced on us all by unelected bodies like the WEF. He gets no sympathy from me because he buys into all the net zero bollocks as a means to keep the peasants in their place.

I keep hoping that at some point the vicious sewage squad will over reach themselves and thus be exposed to the world. We need an investigation done in the MSM by someone with some standing. Although I'm sure the security services know all about their activities there's little they can do when most of the squad members live in other countries and are likely not even British citizens.

People are allowed to criticise and I believe in freedom of speech.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I have insomnia so here’s your Sunday Morning Funny extra early!!! (Video down below!)
I’ve already watched it several times.
It’s hilarious! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Juicy gossip on HAIRYMAN
As pointed out by @Scotch Mist and someone on Tumblr before

ETA: ah, good it has been address, well, I’m still catching up with my morning coffee and tattle on my phone ☕👀😀

Reactions: 20
As pointed out by @Scotch Mist and someone on Tumblr before

ETA: ah, good it has been address, well, I’m still catching up with my morning coffee and tattle on my phone ☕👀😀
Meghan likes to consort with liars, con men and fraudsters. Well I guess she's not the only member of the RF to do that.
Haribo is as bad as that bleep Boozy.
Why oh why hasn't the Daily Mail or some other newspapers exposed how shady these people are đŸ€” Instead they publish quotes from them as if we give a tit what a conman thinks about anything.

It appears to be true about him being on the board at the Southbank centre 😡 So I won't be going there anytime soon.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I really don't understand how the SS is putting the bots all out again saying that Catherine is out of sight for too long when this only brings to attention that the Harkle kids have not been seen for YEARS, if we even believe they were ever seen.

We all know why Catherine is out of sight, but no one knows why the Sussex kids won't even attend daycare and preschool.

Make that make sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I really don't understand how the SS is putting the bots all out again saying that Catherine is out of sight for too long when this only brings to attention that the Harkle kids have not been seen for YEARS, if we even believe they were ever seen.

We all know why Catherine is out of sight, but no one knows why the Sussex kids won't even attend daycare and preschool.

Make that make sense.
And all the SS bots and Squaddies are expert oncologists all of a sudden.

I've seen them arguing with actual cancer patients who've merely tried to point out that Catherine's absence will depend on her treatment and her medical team's advice, and is nothing out of the ordinary. :sick:

BTW, have we seen these clips?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Neil Sean

Stayed in a private members' club when he was in London.
---
I'm in total agreement with you. KC3 is hoping Harold will ditch the ho and return home without her as the penitent son. Thats why he'll never remove his titles.

I'm not sure about silent approval as he's probably shocked by Meghan's low rent pushy approach showing herself up as trashy and ignorant. He probably winces at the photos and can't understand why his son is in thrall to this vain artificial woman. He thinks if he waits long enough the spell will wear off.

Like you though I'm pissed off with KC3 and his involvement in the climate change swindle being forced on us all by unelected bodies like the WEF. He gets no sympathy from me because he buys into all the net zero bollocks as a means to keep the peasants in their place.

I keep hoping that at some point the vicious sewage squad will over reach themselves and thus be exposed to the world. We need an investigation done in the MSM by someone with some standing. Although I'm sure the security services know all about their activities there's little they can do when most of the squad members live in other countries and are likely not even British citizens.

People are allowed to criticise and I believe in freedom of speech.
All he needs to do is put the titles into abeyance and then he could choose to allow the use at a later date.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
And all the SS bots and Squaddies are expert oncologists all of a sudden.

I've seen them arguing with actual cancer patients who've merely tried to point out that Catherine's absence will depend on her treatment and her medical team's advice, and is nothing out of the ordinary. :sick:

BTW, have we seen these clips?

She controls him 100%. He is so lost. He fell for her as she fed his sorrow for being the spare and he is just realising he just circled back to being a spare. But instead of being the spare of the future King he is the spare of a Z List narcissist talentless actress.

After going on X.com, I think the squads are pushing the "where is Kate" narrative to muzzle the First Lady of Nigeria criticising the ILBW and reducing her to the disrespectful shameless opportunist that she is. What I really don't get is why the MSM is not picking it up when her comments are borderline synonymous of a diplomatic incident - can you imagine the First Lady of any country saying something like this after a Royal Tour of the Waleses? It would be front page everywhere.

The press treated it as a Royal Tour, so why aren't them reporting this as well?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
She controls him 100%. He is so lost. He fell for her as she fed his sorrow for being the spare and he is just realising he just circled back to being a spare. But instead of being the spare of the future King he is the spare of a Z List narcissist talentless actress.

After going on X.com, I think the squads are pushing the "where is Kate" narrative to muzzle the First Lady of Nigeria criticising the ILBW and reducing her to the disrespectful shameless opportunist that she is. What I really don't get is why the MSM is not picking it up when her comments are borderline synonymous of a diplomatic incident - can you imagine the First Lady of any country saying something like this after a Royal Tour of the Waleses? It would be front page everywhere.

The press treated it as a Royal Tour, so why aren't them reporting this as well?
I think that's a very good question - how are they not reporting this? MM has clearly caused offense, yet you'd only know if you're on SM.

• Angry
Reactions: 36
As far as that SIGNED (the cockwomble bleeping signed it) photo goes, all the National Portrait Gallery needs to do is file it away, and every time Haribo calls, tell him that they’re really snowed under, and they getting to it, and then eventually block his number as a nuisance caller.

In honesty though, the brazenness of this absolute con man (Boris Becker is the idiot who responded to one of those emails, the rest of us know to put into our Spam folder) posting on his social media that he has ‘gifted’ this photo, thus forcing their hand. They are sly.
At this point i’d duck the inevitable name calling and tell him “No! Now duck off Haribo and give the Royal Academy’s Summer Exhibition a go. They accept submissions from amateurs.”
What an odd thing to do to publicise a photo submitted to the National Portrait Gallery? Its been closed for renovation for years, and only just reopened!
Its also the kind of place that holds loads of portraits in storage, to be circulated around as and when they want. Just think of all the portraits in existence of famous politicians, or minor royalty, they arent going to be out on display all the time! Or put it next to the lovely head made entirely of frozen blood, which is one one level incredibly creative...but one of those things you look at in bemusement, because of total confusion about why it was made?

• Haha
Reactions: 32

we all know he spends his life checking out news/SM etc about every minute detail. When he sees all of this type of thing I wonder if the penny drops? Does he realise what an epic mess he is in? I hope so and I hope it hurts- you know that physical drop in your tummy? Because it’s no less than he deserves. She isn’t capable of such deep introspection o don’t think but he knows how things should be done and it isn’t like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I think he doesn't because she's convinced him any critical comments are either racist or jealousy.

Either way he doesn't care

Reactions: 26
we all know he spends his life checking out news/SM etc about every minute detail. When he sees all of this type of thing I wonder if the penny drops? Does he realise what an epic mess he is in? I hope so and I hope it hurts- you know that physical drop in your tummy? Because it’s no less than he deserves. She isn’t capable of such deep introspection o don’t think but he knows how things should be done and it isn’t like this.
he's stuck and in a mess because NO Other fucker wants him, and he knows it!

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.