Harry & Meghan #445 Their conning has us yawning 🥱

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
👀

Stigma if published???? What's that supposed to mean? Stigma for whom? Haz? The US? The UK? The RF?

This sounds very dodgy and makes me think that they don't want the truth to come out about his visa application.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Lolol! John, Jr took it like a man and kept taking the exam until he passed. It is considered one of the most difficult bar exams in the US. My father was very proud that he passed on the first try.

As you know the Kennedys never trashed another Kennedy until just a week ago when a younger one went after Bobby, Jr who is running for President.
It wasn't just one Kennedy. This whole group made a big point of endorsing Biden over RFKjr.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Do the invisikids even have passports? They don't take them anywhere. They obvs can't take rentals out of the country which explains why they never travel with them.
Imho

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I mean... I can't believe the First Lady of Nigeria would say something like this IF TRF and/or the UK Gov were ever involved in the Fake Tour.
I can't believe that the Mail has no mention of this online tbh . This is a major condemnation of Meghan .
Well done to her, she's a remarkable woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I hate to iron clothes, but I have a cleaning lady who also irons. I also have a steamer to make sure things are crisp before I leave the house. It baffles me - as you may have noticed aha - how the ILBW is incapable of presenting herself with her clothes perfectly ironed.
If hung up properly in the closet, many things lose the wrinkles on their own. Of course good fabrics help with that. She is getting expensive clothing so unless she is never hanging it up, taking it straight out of the box, what is she doing? Throwing it on the floor and stomping on it? I just had a couple of things delivered from a dept. store. Lovely packing with tissue and plastic and just perfect. Not a wrinkle. I think there must be a Wrinkle Troll who curses all her clothing.
---
I really would love to see what these demands are. How can a person be invited to party and then tell the host what they want? Extra security? A special banquette just for her? No egg in the food? What? Who needs a pain in the ass person at any party.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Absolutely fabulous
We dont like nakedness and why did she come here looking for Africa Oh god I'm praying shes seen this
Dying 😅

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I have to admit to something in common with Meghan. I don't own an iron and never use one 😃 the last time I ironed anything was about 40 years ago 😄 However I never wear clothes that need ironing so no rumpled shirts for me.
Meet your sister. I don't iron, but neither do I ever go out in crumpled clothes. 😁

Also here's a tip for H&M, there's such a thing as ironing services, You pay the money and in return, guess what, perfectly ironed garments 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 31
A tit , arrogant pilot, who chose to fly in terrible weather. As I recall he did not have an instrument rating and chose to fly in inclement weather that other pilots advised against. It was a very sad accident that could have, should have been avoided. Never, ever fly with a new pilot.
And he flew with a leg in a plaster cast from a recent accident.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
The thing you need to bear in mind about dealing with narcissists is that they have to destroy themselves.

With the Harkles, any interference would feed into their victimhood & claims of racism.

Some people think that KC and/or the RF are enabling the Harkles but imo they are simply not stopping them. They avoid Harold when he visits the UK and did not block the trip to Nigeria but let Nigeria know that it is a private visit.

They won't pull the Jenga block. When everything crumbles, which it will do, there needs to be no-one for Harold & Rachel to blame but themselves or each other.
I am of the opinion KC enables the Harkles but it is done through silent approval. The Harkles although non working royals are still grifting off a royal dukedom at every opportunity. KC is hoping Harold sees the light and leaves the Ho so doesn’t want to go too hard on him for when he returns to the family but what if it never happens. Meanwhile the Sussex squad are becoming more vicious towards the Wales family and now Edward and Sophie. I know I am viewing these actions or lack of as if it is a workplace but they do talk about being part of the Firm.
Just wanted to say I am not a fan of KC but this is due to his involvement with the World Economic Forum and the Great Reset which would have us living like the citizens do in China and the elites would rule the world. Also his climate change agenda which keep the poor people poor and the wealthy unaffected by these policies.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.