Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JAR21

VIP Member
I live in a little village in a former red wall constituency. Labour never did anything for round here because they knew they were guaranteed to be voted in.

The conservatives got in at the last election and promised lots of improvements to the local area which, at the end of their term, has amounted to the grand total of absolutely nothing.

Doesn't matter who I vote for... if I vote. Labour is going to be back in :cautious:

Back on topic: when everybody laughed at Brian Rachel's jam, did she cry one tear left eye go or did she gently sink to the floor weeping? :unsure:
Unless enough women decide they like being a woman and don't want men in their toilets, changing rooms, rape crisis centres, prisons, sports teams etc etc.

Strange that the great feminist icon MM hasn't got anything to say in support of actual women.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

BlinkyBill

VIP Member
from Reddit - a portent of impending doom

The moment the devil entered and darkness descended upon the Royal family. A creepy and ominous photo symbolizing what was to come.

tered-and-darkness-descended-upon-v0-d2ngbb5v722d1.png

• Wow
  • Sick

Innocent Hamster

Chatty Member
I remember this when it happened and I thought surely that’s not true. However, knowing what we know now about Princess Ada, her ‘freakish attention to detail’ and her bullying, this story is so believable.

If this happened when they were only engaged then the writing was already on the wall, it should have been a red flag warning for Hazno ...... if only he had backed away then he could have saved himself an awful lot of stress. I often wonder if he lies awake at night wishing he could turn back time.
I still believe she conned him into the engagement by claiming to be pregnant.

• Heart
  • Wow

MeInMidAmerica

VIP Member
Welcome to the thread @blesstheirhearts

You have to wonder about Harold slumming it with her. He was brought up learning correct manners and protocols but the fact that his wife has no manners at all doesn't seem to bother him.

Remember that story about when they were engaged and he introduced her at a weekend party to his friends. She apparently had to sit next to him, not where the host placed her, then she berated them all for' sexist' jokes.

Obviously I can't comment on what was said but his friends must have seen her lack of manners and been shocked that he thought her behaviour was acceptable.
That was the weekend he was hosting at Sandringham, I think. Might be the one she supposedly bought the red blankets for. The ones that were the wrong shade. Haz failed to have breakfast with his guests because he was doing yoga with Smeg, or something.

There were other dinner parties mentioned in the first version of Lady C's book. Ones where I think they were guests, insisted on sitting with each other, ignored everyone and engaged in too much PDA at the table.

Appalling manners, both of them.
[/QUOTE]

I think she convinced him that her ways were not only ‘Modern’…but also representative of that newest cultural trend… ‘American Woke’…so virtuous and so morally advanced from the stodgy racist and misogynist ways of the RF or the UK culture. He was like any of these young people drawn into a cult…he probably believed M was sent to help him complete his Mother’s mission.

He already had a rebellious streak and a Mother who was a bit of a rule-breaker herself. My guess is she convinced him that breaking rules and spouting Woke Word Salad would make them surge in popularity, as they would be on the cutting edge of a global ‘reset’…leaving K&W in the dust.

I think he was proud when she insulted his friends because, in a weird way, he believes she is so intelligent and therefore such a prize. I think he still believes that to a certain extent. He stands passively in her shadow like the guy who can’t believe the Prom Queen agreed to be his date.

I think he’s angry that the RF did not appreciate this Woke Goddess he brought into the family to reform them…or appreciate how superior HE obviously was…for her to choose HIM.

She’s probably convinced him that she HAS to be the star…she knows the jargon and the moves much better than he does. And of course, she is doing all this for HIM.

• Heart
  • Haha

Plantagenet

VIP Member
In the same week you try to go after Anne and sophie. God help you
When I wrote my post I was going to say the Sophie has the same gene that Anne does regarding not backing down when it comes to the family. The Queen loved her as a daughter and you could see how much Sophie grieved for her.

• Heart
  • Sad

Kotare

VIP Member
Didn't Peg want to walk solo all the way to the altar, so she had all the attention on her? I'm sure that I read that somewhere before the wedding, and that the RF decided it would be a bad look, so they compromised and Charles walked her for the final part
The ultimate in narc behaviour. Not a relative to the wedding. Inviting A grade actors that’d never give her the time of day if it weren’t for a chance to mix with actual royalty. Bold as brass, Miss several times around the block ( on the block?) dressed in virginal white and prancing through Windsor chapel like she’s the world’s top model and not the marry up slapper we really know her to be.

IMG_1576.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

wibble

VIP Member
Unconfirmed reports have appeared that the cooking show will include cannibalism.
Unrepentant, the Great She Ostrich told People magazine, "it is my job to coddle people."

• Haha
  • Heart

TheMiceInTheShed

VIP Member
One of the biggest reasons I hope Henry and Rachel don’t succeed with any cases regarding IPP etc is because I genuinely think that they want to know where each Royal is at any given time in order to overshadow them. P Anne at save the children? They’ll do it too. QC at a women’s refuge - autographed fruit. KC at a garden party - ooo look at aldis birthday balloons.

If I were a betting woman I would put my hat in the ring and bet on Aldi and Lidl official portraits that we were told about in March will be released within an hour of the Princess of wales first public engagement after her illness.
I genuinely think that they want to know where each Royal is at any given time in order

I think they want IPP for that and also so that they can carry any . . . medication . . . they feel they need, without having their bags searched.

EDIT because I missed word out.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Thanks for the thread start @Chita , and well done @cjguk
On your post @Kotare last thread

I take your point from a distaste point of view, but without the enablement of the Sussexes by our Monarch we'd not be here and he is part of the contagion. We discuss everything on Tattle but stay on track, and you could say that Rose Hanbury should be discussed on another thread too as a different "theme". Or toast, pets, or difficult relatives. Who decides?

The fact is that our Monarch has a long and sleazy proven association with p...dos, and if the press had no qualms about airing PA's dealings with JE and VG, our King's dealings should be similarly looked at. But the press dare not. Nor should we dare not. We've extensively discussed PA and JE on here. Is the King different? At least PA has to some extent paid for his transgressions but Charles has not.

Any "positioning of King Charles alongside perverts" was his choice, not ours, and he was not a victim of any of them though others were.

The problem is that he's above the law - avoided for example giving evidence in the Peter Ball child sex abuse High Court hearing not long ago though he had a lot to answer for. His son is above the law too, and their abuse of power and privilege comes as naturally as breathing.

But nobody wants to offend anyone on here, so we can leave it at that. It's been openly aired and that's sufficient, so we'll crack on amicably.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

ChipDex

VIP Member
:ROFLMAO:

She has no idea, does she? None at all.

Why not ditch the UK titles and use the Nigerian one then. See how it goes.

Maybe ring round a few actual world leaders while you're at it. Tell them you're bigger than KC3 and rhe PoW. See how far it gets you.

Screenshot_20240522-125603_kindlephoto-42171351.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Elainne

Why is the head of Paramount hanging out with those two losers I ask myself? 😂

Wife swapping?
Bloody hell, neither the paramount guy or his wife are getting a good deal, she must have got something on him.
---
I saw someone posted on X. that Newsom was asked to make the statement defending Arsewell by Orca as she doesn't want the world to know that she paid Arsewell 10 million $ as a "donation" for the sit down interview. Which could be discovered if their affairs are being looked at by IRS and others. I think this could be plausible, as Orca has that kind of clout and Newsom wouldn't want to fall out with Orca.

Also, Newsom throwing his own Administration under the bus because the AG who sent the delinquent notice is standing against him in the next Mayoral elections, another convenient action too.

About this documentary that the German director is working on that H&M are said to be worried about. I'm not so sure, apparently she lives in California and is said to know the pair, and when they were in Dusseldorf for IG it was reported they met up with her. It would be great if there is lots of interesting big reveals and they are exposed for the grifters they are, but I'm going to reserve judgement until it comes out, it could be another vanity project to stroke their egos. I don't want to get my hopes up too much !

It would be lovely if Catherine made a surprise appearance at the Duke of Westminster's wedding. I'm pleased she's taking all the time she needs to concentrate on her well being. ❤
Catherine won't want to take the attention from the couple by making her reappearance at their wedding so I can't see it happening. Not like the bitch who announced her pregnancy at Eugene's wedding

Last edited:
  • Heart

Thalia

VIP Member
Remember the fuss the Ho made at a palace dinner plan when she said she could taste eggs, and HM had to intervene? It was because the Ho was vegan, so no eggs. But here she was at Lucky's, a pricy meat place in Montecito.
She is not and never has been vegan.

The whole wanting a vegan menu and strop about being able to taste egg was a narc power play.

You need to look at her actions not her words - has she ever been to a vegan restaurant? Off the top of my head I think she's been to a sushi restaurant, Italian, steakhouse and burger drive through.

The most obvious evidence against her being vegan is her love of Tignanello wine. It isn't vegan!

• Heart

MeInMidAmerica

VIP Member
That was my first reaction when first viewing the Garden Party pictures. William has his team. These are people that can be relied upon. The Gloucesters are the stalwarts in the senior section.

I’m glad to see more people calling out the ridiculousness of Harry’s security complaints. He truly Markled himself by going to Nigeria.
Yes, the POW has his team. And none of them showed up for Harry’s ‘event’, did they?

I imagine many of Harry's old friends will also be at the upcoming Wedding of the Year. But Haz and his wife have created such a predictable, suffocating, egomaniacal and toxic brand that no bride or groom would want them anywhere near such a sacred event.

Life is going on quite nicely without them.

Another thought, if H can’t risk seeing his Father because he doesn’t have ‘security’…does he plan to boycott the Invictus games, if the UK wins the bid?

• Haha
  • Heart

D. A.

VIP Member
What is this all about??!? Does Handbag expect more security than the KING??
Dear lord 🙄
I haven't clicked article so probably click bait crap & I haven't properly caught up so this may have been shared already but bloody hell, this bloke is a prick 😂
Screenshot_20240521-210949.png

• Haha
  • Sick