Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SunsetBeach

Chatty Member
Harry's touchy feely stuff around men is just unbearably creepy. At some point someone is going to complain.

• Sick
Reactions: 51

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
I love college football. I love it so much that, every year, I watch as much of the televised NFL draft as I can. It’s not that I really care about what pro team chooses what player…I like the personal stories about these young stand-out players, where they are from, their family lives, their inspiration. The NFL,is smart enough to build the whole production around the young men and their families.

I can’t imagine how long they could hold interest if they built the show around Commissioner Goodell’s wife and her fashion changes. Or Goodell pretending to catch a long pass…or his wife twerking in the lead of a parade of stand-out players…all of whom remain forgotten and anonymous to feed her enormous need for attention.

No, the NFL wants us to bond with those young men, buy tickets or an NFL TV pass to watch them play the following year. They understand the financial health of the whole operation can thrive or fail depending on the wisdom of their focus.

My question, dear Tattlers…is how long can Invictus survive in its current format centered entirely around an aging cable actress? Maybe the Grey Suits are not replacing Harry because they know he is running it into the ground. Why would these athletes continue to compete…when their stories are erased to make room for more details about the price of Markles’s latest ghastly get-up?

Why would the public continue to have interest…when the reason for the games has become not the Invictus spirit of the individual wounded athletes..but just the insatiable public attention craved by Harry’s foolish wife? Whoever could be inspired by THAT?

Most of our high profile American Grifters are much more subtle. They convince us that they are truly helping the desperate, feeding the hungry, rebuilding ravaged communities…but they keep the focus away from themselves so we stay emotionally ‘involved.’ Now much later we see that there is little evidence of where the money went…but by that time…the circus has moved on.

I think H&M are starving their Cash Cow
I blame the Invictus Board who has continued to let this happen

• Angry

wibble

VIP Member
Wake up Harry,
I think I got something to say to you.
You are nearly forty
and you really should stop being a fool.
I know it keeps you amused
but nipples are being abused.
O Harry, you're not thirteen anymoOOore.
You've run away from home -
with a ghost, to save you from being alone,
a bonkers wife
and a bunch of crumpled shirts.

etc

By the way...
by interrogation of several likely suspects I have learned the practice is called nippling or nip twists, and is quite the art form - involving numerous grips and techniques to achieve the perfect bruise.

• Haha
  • Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
First ever post, so apologies if I muck it up. Is she drinking from the bottle? Lord have mercy! As if lying there with her legs spraddled out in a swimsuit weren’t common enough. 🫣🤢🤯
Hi welcome! The Ho makes us commoners look super uncommon… it’s one of her special skills.. 😝
[/QUOTE]
You have to wonder about Harold slumming it with her. He was brought up learning correct manners and protocols but the fact that his wife has no manners at all doesn't seem to bother him.

Remember that story about when they were engaged and he introduced her at a weekend party to his friends. She apparently had to sit next to him, not where the host placed her, then she berated them all for' sexist' jokes.

Obviously I can't comment on what was said but his friends must have seen her lack of manners and been shocked that he thought her behaviour was acceptable.

• Sick
  • Heart

planetmirth

VIP Member
"The Sussexes have secured invitations to visit three more Commonwealth countries, and have been given permission to do so by the Royal Household in the UK."

Ah, so the tactic is to give them all the rope they need to make utter arses of themselves. Brilliant. Let them bumble around insulting nations and cultures, gathering dodgy friends and murky cash streams.
And the RF will stand well clear of shit splatter when it all explodes.
Anyway…..It’s the Foreign Office that arranges all the Royal Tours. Given the British Ambassador in Nigeria made a statement confirming H&M were on a private visit and not representing UK interests …why would the Foreign Office do an ‘ about turn’ …especially when these two could say something Daft and MEET anyone !!!

• Heart

ChipDex

VIP Member
Sussexsquad now started on Sophie and Edward

Are they starting on Sophie because of the new polls? Sophie's only going to keep on climbing.

Is that Squaddie aware that if you change the names the tweet could just as easily apply to Hasbeen and Smeg. With more visual proof to back it up as well.

I haven't noticed Edward fondling people or making a beeline for the nearest male nipple when he's on duty.

Sophie understands dress codes. She doesn't wear outfits with a slit up to her fanny. And nor does she ignore or emasculate her husband.

Sophie was amazing at the 80th anniversary of Monte Cassino over the weekend. As a child I went there with my parents when we were on holiday in Italy. It's a very moving experience, especially the cemetery.

Smeg could never do what Sophie quietly does for the RF.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
Ugh, watching a Netflix movie (Mother of the Bride with Brooke Shields) In one scene she and her daughter are meeting with the wedding planner who shows them a table scape and say “she did Harry and Meghan’s wedding”

Ugh Netflix, dump these losers already and stop shoving their names into everything. Their wedding was a hot mess and not aspirational at all

• Haha
  • Sick

CELESTE CROCKETT

VIP Member
Drugs
Couldn't sleep last night so I watched this celebrity post mortem death of someone famous documentary thing ...it was on BRITTANY MURPHY
So many similarities to the ho as a child but the one thing that JUMPED OUT ....

She married this weird bloke and they lived with HER MOTHER The commentary was that this was an odd thing to do.
The MOTHER would go to the multiple pharmacies to pick up the prescription drugs using different names and her own name.
She was the FACILITATOR to both daughter and son in laws habit They died within weeks of each other. Mum didnt call energency when daughter was obviously dying and was main beneficiary in will.

• Wow
  • Sad

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Wow. The close up look on his face, the mouth movement. Says it all. He can't hide it anymore
And there she is completely emasculated him like the cat that got the cream
I cant wait for it to fall apart ....its inevitable
Hes an utter wankpuffin

He looks absolutely disgusted by her and you can tell by his face that he has completed checked out.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49

Amiyaya

VIP Member
from Reddit - a portent of impending doom

The moment the devil entered and darkness descended upon the Royal family. A creepy and ominous photo symbolizing what was to come.

View attachment 2952860
Not one single person in this picture is smiling. No one is jovial- even the small children. I’ve never seen this at a wedding - at mine we got told off by the photographer for behaving like unruly school children and giggling!

• Haha

Thalia

VIP Member
Back to the Nigeria guff:

%9D%92%95%F0%9D%92%86%F0%9D%92%93-v0-l3mxhcorms1d1.jpg

Look at her face and the tendons in her neck, she is absolutely petrified 🤣

I think she went to Nigeria thinking she'd be universally worshipped, natives would dance in the streets, she would hit them with her "Look how white I am but I see myself in YOU!" and they'd fall to the floor sobbing with gratitude, maybe she'd tell them how the US has electricity and not to be scared of the horseless carriage she arrived in...

But for all its imperfections Nigeria is its own country, modern and with its own culture, and the women in particular saw straight through to her empty hollow heart.

Props to the real Nigerian women in this photo for the epic side eyes they're throwing her way 😁

• Haha
  • Heart

wisebutwild

VIP Member
Has this been posted ……

Meghan Markle's 'mouthpiece' Omid Scobie has received yet another blow as latest filed accounts reveal his publishing business's capital has plummeted.

The latest accounts filed for the royal biographer's business MeYou report that it acquired just £359 in capital and reserves for the year ending June 30, 2023. This is quite a downgrade from the previous year when the company held £35,399 in capital and reserves.

His ENDGAME ……. Markled! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Hannahebee

VIP Member
In that second photo why on earth does she need a security guard to stand behind her it just looks ridiculous.

• Haha
  • Sick

redchicken

I've been a bit off due to work (and some medical check up I have been doing - lots of exams!). But I just wanna reinforce how lovely Zara looked at the Garden Party.

View attachment 2951416

The dress was beautiful and appropriate for the event. Also, if you can't see the difference between this and all outfits the ILBW paraded in Nigeria, I am sorry you can't recognise class, and you don't know the meaning of regal.

Also, let's look at this picture of William and give a meaning to the word "iconic":

View attachment 2951428

The ILBW can try and push for being the "iconic" one, but darling you can try as much as you wish and you will always be generic.
I think Zara shows Mary Poppins vibes there and that kind of gives the vibe that she's a safe pair of hands. That article about Team W made me feel happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Chita

VIP Member
Imo, Harry's use and abuse of Diana is because he didn't like her, and she probably didn't like him much.
I'd suggest he was far closer to Charles, hence the over compensation.

I think Harry's jealousy and hatred towards William stems from Diana's closeness to William.
Harry thinks William got more of her love and attention and Harry blames him for it and his hatred and jealousy has festered over the years.

William got more sausages at breakfast and got more of mummy's love therefore he must be punished and have everything he has taken away from him or destroyed.

That fecker is secretly glad Catherine is ill. He thinks it's William's karma.
Meghan probably fuels that.

That's what I think anyway.

• Sick
  • Heart

PurvyPanda

VIP Member
Misan Harriman is an absolute twat.
Somewhere in Britain an elderly lady is telling the story about a threatening man on the train who wouldn’t stop staring at her from the moment he stepped on the train. No matter how she tried to avoid his gaze, his hateful glance seered into her. She’d never been subjected to such ageism, such blatant misogyny and potentially racism.
He showed his colours, “I’m so important, I run the Southbank, I’ll stare TF out of any old bag I feel like”.
This horrid man has an agenda, he’s determined to race bait.
Daniel was spot on about this anecdote being a vehicle to boast about his credentials. ‘I travel first class’ ‘ho ho ho! They are going to very place i’m a chair of’.
IMG_3574.jpeg

Lookie here Nissan… you’re a fucking toff. It’s no surprise how you’ve got ahead in life when your parents were rich and you had the best education. No one is stunned with how Etonian Boris Johnson climbed the greasy pole. It’s not so difficult - black, white or brown, to be half way up the rungs of the ladder when you have a superior education and money behind you. So lets stop pretending you’re disadvantaged, and trying to align yourself with a black man growing up on an estate in Brixton, because he would be facing adversity, as would his white counterpart, to reach the pinnacle of travelling first class or being chair of the Southbank centre, and if they did, THEY will have done it against all odds and that would be truly admirable. But not you. Get your head out of your backside!

Also Nissan Haribo, if I got onto First class wearing my rucksack and Tank Girl emblazoned denim jacked and Adidas Superstars, I, as a middle aged white woman still dressing like an 18 year old student, would attract the attention of snobs.
Stop attributing EVERYTHING to the colour of your skin. That’s if it even happened at all. And stop smacking your lips. It’s gross!
---
Misan does have a talent. A talent for making people think he is talented.
It’s not working on me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart