Harry & Meghan #444 Prince Harry and the case of the missing cheque

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Avid Gardener.... more Redheaded League drama on the Rebecca Vardy situation....

Reactions: 20
Hopefully it will be an important issue in the campaign.
I look forward to seeing candidates respond to this question - what is a woman or what is a man - in due course - tweets are below

and this looks useful

GE2024: Stand up for single-sex services - Sex Matters (sex-matters.org)

Reactions: 38
Who is Daniel Boland?

OMG, I have never really listened to harryman speak. he really is a 'smug twat' of colossal proportions- help I can't breath. What a load of horse shit.
I am cranky today, because although it's almost June, it is snowing, so far at least four inches of heavy wet snow has fallen, weighing down the spring blossom laden tree branches, some of which have broken. I gotta run so I can collapse on the floor is sobs. Waughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Reactions: 35
Hello beautiful peeple...

---
Arthur Edwards....

---
Arthur Edwards...

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I've never heard of anybody making themselves a victim over runny jam, weeping because she made it and it's shit. A whip-smart businesswoman who knows that you have to produce a quality product to succeed. Not. And when you produce shit, start crying in front of the world? They're all mad.

Here we go again, an olive branch to maintain the pretence that (a) there is a family to invite, (b) that the Ho would set hammer-toe here and (c) the others wouldn't kill the Stoats on sight.
This heartwarming article by royal sycophant Ingrid Seward pretends that the Stoat fears Balmoral is crawling with machete-wielding goat-herders so needs Speshul IPP, and that the compassionate king has invited them for a holiday.
Daft bint.

"Speaking to the Mirror, royal expert Ingrid Seward said that she believes there is "no doubt" that this invite will also be extended to Harry, Meghan and their two children, Archie, five, and Lilibet, who will celebrate her third birthday next month,"

"She told the publication: "Harry and Meghan's security fears could well be a stumbling block to any kind of reunion with the royal family. But no doubt they have been invited to Balmoral this summer."

The "stumbling block" is firmly in position (phew!) and KC & The Stoats can relax for now.

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. I suspect there are more.

Screenshot for non-X Tattlers.

Reactions: 31
i’ve Always thought this as well ..... it would be their ‘get out of jail’ card BUT how will they explain the photo of them with the child in the bath? Bathing someone else’s child ? Not a good look in my opinion.
I doubt it would come to that. The dolls have been publicly photographed or photoshopped with senior RF members, and they're in the LoS acknowledged as the grandchildren of the Monarch. If later on Harald says they didn't positively say "it was Archie or Lili" they could always claim privacy grounds.
The objective of the Porker show was achieved in January 2020 and the Flatpacks are legally in.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Why am I not surprised?

Either the Palace were presented with a fait accompli and knew it could generate bad PR by refusing, or the Nigeria trip was given an OK behind the scenes.

Neil Sean

Thanks @LadyMuck
Bless him, he was very informative about all the Ho's irons in the fire with deals and how she believes it's all going to come together, but I couldn't make sense of it! NF, Lemonada, Spotify, Ffarkewell....
He keeps saying "here's where it gets interesting" but it's just more flannel no substance (not on his part, the Ho's).
How can anyone take her cookery show seriously? Has she got a cookery show? What happened to the neighbour's garden full of film crews and cookery stuff?
Where's the jam?

Reactions: 24

Oh here we go with the DM now trying to kick off the RoseRumour while we enter month 5... or is it 6?... of zero Kate sightings. What a loathsome rag sometimes

Reactions: 28
^^

Different Rose though. Which will confuse the Squaddies.

Enty blind re the mysterious show.

NF wanted her to do promotion at the Upfronts.

Reactions: 31
I agree with everything that you write but no one at either the Royal Court or Parliament seems to listen, they are ignoring the rising clamour and disgust at the liberties being taken by the grifters. They are grey rocking everyone who has demanded that it stops, they are playing the long game we are told, meanwhile Charles is not getting any younger and if he doesn't deal with this crisis soon this debacle is going to be all that his reign is remembered for.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.