Harry & Meghan #444 Prince Harry and the case of the missing cheque

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
:ROFLMAO:

She has no idea, does she? None at all.

Why not ditch the UK titles and use the Nigerian one then. See how it goes.

Maybe ring round a few actual world leaders while you're at it. Tell them you're bigger than KC3 and rhe PoW. See how far it gets you.

Screenshot_20240522-125603_kindlephoto-42171351.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Back to the Nigeria guff:

View attachment 2950533

Look at her face and the tendons in her neck, she is absolutely petrified 🤣

I think she went to Nigeria thinking she'd be universally worshipped, natives would dance in the streets, she would hit them with her "Look how white I am but I see myself in YOU!" and they'd fall to the floor sobbing with gratitude, maybe she'd tell them how the US has electricity and not to be scared of the horseless carriage she arrived in...

But for all its imperfections Nigeria is its own country, modern and with its own culture, and the women in particular saw straight through to her empty hollow heart.

Props to the real Nigerian women in this photo for the epic side eyes they're throwing her way 😁
She's out her depth and struggling there She knows they could wipe the floor with her
The Dr had also said basically "don't chat tit you know nothing about" after the ho had delivered her words salad about being 'home' having grown up a white girl in privileged L.A

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Thank you ❤

😂 I don't remember any film like that, maybe some scenes that could work the same way? Will have to think about it 🤔 'Chupke Chupke' might have qualified, although it featured a far more respectful 'prank'.

We can always make our own film. Your idea, @wibble and @Scotch Mist can collaborate on the script. WYD's pretty good with a camera. @Nuttynana will be directing us very gently like the angelic, non-sweary nutty Nana that she is ❤@cjguk in charge of snacks. Every Tattler will be involved, irrespective of VIP Lounge/hallway membership status or diversity ratios or whatever woke shite some recruiters follow.

We'll send Smegs to a car park during the premier, but she can have all the outfit-changing fun during the promotions - it will be the most natural, unscripted advertisement 😂

Honestly, she's not even fit to play a supernatural being in a C-grade (very low-budget, low value content, almost home movie sort of stuff) horror film. No acting skills at all. If she got a role as an extra, I could see her doing something like this (Shah Rukh Khan in the black dacoit outfit, till about 0.36):

😅 🤣 😂😆 Chef's kiss @ChaoticArtist! LOL stuff: Your Bollywood shorts always get me in a good mood. It's too bad films like that aren't made here in the States. No one here has a sense of humor anymore. 🤮

Say, does 'Chupke Chupke' mean anything? To my American ear, it sounds clunky and comedic. I would love to be able to call the Ho that name. And then she and Hazno could go and live in Chunga Chunga!!! 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
In 1917 UK Parliament passed an Act to remove Titles as they finally realised that several British Peers and Princes of the Realm were actually fighting for the - German! - army. There was quite a large group of European relatives of the British monarch, who decided to fight against, rather than for the UK.

It took parliament a while ( maybe they were busy with other more pressing things like a world war! ) but they eventually - and sensibly - realised that despite all of the urgency of other pressing matters on Parliament's time, it was beyond ridiculous that these distant German Royal family members were still holding holding titles. These titles werre some of the highest honours Britain could bestow.... and they were being held and used by people who didn't prioritise Britain, or our monarchy, or our values, or our people. In fact - they were actively against us.

Moving forward to modern UK, we now have a Princess ( albeit by marriage, but a princess of our realm none-the-less) and her Prince (without a country ) openly mocking us by refusing to "set foot" in Britain and calling Nigeria her motherland, all as she holds a USA passport.

Hapless Harry has likewise rejected us, but isn't American, nor Nigerian...which leaves me wondering if a Prince without a country is really a Prince at all?

Where is he a Prince of, one wonders?

And let us not forget, the title of Prince is an honour that is allowed by us, the people he is supposed to be loyal to, and bestowed by parliament and the monarch, and it is a title that can be removed. See above.

Let us be clear....only his eligibility to be a Prince is a birthright.....his actual title is NOT. He has no automatic or continued right to his title whatsoever. None.

Our Kings and Queens pledge service to us. They inspire love and respect through their duty to us. Their lack of political ambition, their grace and dignity. Truly regal. We expect them to act in this way. Adhering to those centuries old traditions. Not everyone could do what they do. I couldn't. They are multi-millionaires in their own right. They could simply ....walk away...and leave us with corrupt politicians vying to be Head of State instead.

And yet they don't walk away, they don't abandon their role. I hugely admire that sense of duty. It shows a fortitude of character and respect for our country that goes above and beyond. I think the majority of people sense that. It inspires us, and gives us a sense of national pride and identity. It is why we wave flags and cheer the Royals. No current modern politician could unite us in the same way. The Royal Family should always be above politics for this reason.

But H&M have indeed walked away. They have abandoned their roles, and the "rules". Which is a big deal... because if you abandon the role and flaunt the rules, you shouldn't get to still keep the job titles. And so their HRH status was taken, and QEII ( RIP) wisely said NO to the half-in half-out deal.

...but it isn't just the abandonment of the roles and duties, now is it? If they had flown to freedom and truly had become the next GOOP, or become succesful film directors and podcasters by their own merits, hardly anyone would have cared. They would still have masses of support in the UK, too. But instead, they have demeaned our thousand years of heritage, disrespected the honour we bestowed on them by allowing them to call themselves by these BRITISH (UK) titles. If their titles had merely opened a few doors, and they had never said a word against the monarchy or UK and had simply worked hard proving themselves a successful author, guest speaker or jam maker , no-one would have cared. They could have even come back occasionally and been cheered. But instead, they have attacked the RF over and over again. The UK, and the people, too.

And now - they have literally pledged allegiance - in front of the world - to another country. And as she holds a different passport? They have refused to sing our national anthem! On a cos-playing "Royal" tour, no less!

How ....JUST HOW.... has someone not said.. NO to this??

You simply shouldn't disrespect my country like that. Their first - AND ONLY - priority should be the UK. Or forfeit the titles. It is that simple. If being Nigerian, or American is more important, then that's totally fine - but you need to give up the titles and honours that you carry from this country.

Calling another country "home" and "in-laws" and "motherland" ??? What will it take before we say enough is enough? They even still used the HRH titles in Nigeria - which is supposedly forbidden. A Prince and Princess grabbing gifts? Why are we allowing this?

Parliament needs to strip those honours immediately.

King Charles cannot do this - his authority is limited to banishing them from the Royal Court....which perhaps doesn't have the same impact that it once did 500 years ago! It is Parliament who need to get rid of those titles. KCIII, however, with the flick of a pen, he could strike them from the Most Noble Order of the Garter.

Sadly, that wouldn't mean much in the scheme of things...but it would be one hell of a loyal gesture to us. Distance the monarchy and by extension, the UK, from the antics of this disrespectful duo. His ancestor King George V was brave enough.. King George V struck off the war traitors 2 years before Parliament got around to officially removing their titles ( despite still being preoccupied with a world war) Our current Parliament has no such excuse.

It is a huge INSULT to everyone who swears allegiance to the King for their job ( army/law courts etc) that these 2 still bear titles - at the same time as pledging their allegiance to other countries, rather to us and the monarch here.

PH in particular, sees being a Prince as his "right".

It isn't Hazno, it really isn't - only your place in the queue to the throne was your birthright, not the permanent right to the title of Prince. Just ask the French Royalty if you don't believe me.

He should still be behaving with the loyalty, decorum and duty that the honour of his titles should inspire....or face losing them.

Time to strip them of their titles. I shall be petitioning my MP. It's time these two traitors face the consequences of their selfish disregard of our country.

As ever, My opinions only, feel free to seek your own truths.

Oh and my apologies for the extra long post!
Thank you so much for this post. ❤❤❤. It is one of the best things I’ve read …anywhere…about this ridiculous situation. A perfect summary of why they no longer should have the UK titles.

Meanwhile, on my wake-up tour of American and UK media, I find still more articles about where Harold stayed or didn't stay in the UK.

OMG…WHO CARES!!!!!! Has every major media outlet assigned a crack team of reporters to do nothing but get to the bottom of this pressing international issue? Are they going to break into regular programming when they finally get some clerk to break ranks and confess the real truth of the Lodging Debacle? Who said no…or hell, I won’t go?

Obviously, H somehow made it unscathed from the wilds of London into the safety and security of Nigeria. No one touched any of the few remaining follicles on his otherwise semi-fuzzy bald head.

The need to keep him ‘newsworthy’ nowadays has become just about bizarre in application.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
The photographer chap was probably talking loudly on his phone, or playing something without headphones. That's a much more likely reason for an eyeroll in First than any actual racism.
I remember the first time I realised there was such a thing as fabricated Ray cism - in the black and white days, there was a TV interviewer talking to a group of West Indian ladies . One of them said that an Englishwoman said ,when looking at the children playing ,"It's a shame they have to grow up" -[innocence and wonder in childhood etc ]- The West Indian lady was most affronted & thought it was a jab at the child growing up to be an adult West Indian male and that they were viewed unfavourably. I couldn't understood how she translated the remark to what they call a micro aggression nowadays. Same with whether you take the adjoining seat on the bus or don't take the seat on the bus -- both are obviously directed maliciously :unsure:

• Wow
  • Angry
Off topic on topic, but what the eff does one’s toes shape have with one’s age and the type of intermittent fast one should follow?

google ads is trolling

IMG_3416.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Back to the Nigeria guff:

View attachment 2950533

Look at her face and the tendons in her neck, she is absolutely petrified 🤣

I think she went to Nigeria thinking she'd be universally worshipped, natives would dance in the streets, she would hit them with her "Look how white I am but I see myself in YOU!" and they'd fall to the floor sobbing with gratitude, maybe she'd tell them how the US has electricity and not to be scared of the horseless carriage she arrived in...

But for all its imperfections Nigeria is its own country, modern and with its own culture, and the women in particular saw straight through to her empty hollow heart.

Props to the real Nigerian women in this photo for the epic side eyes they're throwing her way 😁
So had that guy to stand behind her every time she was seated at a table, or what! 🤣
She was probably going to modernise Nigeria in the same way that she was going to modernise the royal family...

IMG_3889.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 30
That's some weird editing going on there - there's a shadow like a hairy chest, "her" neck appears to have had it's adam's apple shaved off and since when did she have a chicken pox/acne scar on her forehead?

Not looking anymore cos Harold gives me the ick :sick:
We need the Sidley Twins' dad to analyse the picture.
That is just lovely!
---
Off topic on topic, but what the eff does one’s toes shape have with one’s age and the type of intermittent fast one should follow?

google ads is trolling

View attachment 2950828
Do your toes change length as you age?

I'm thrilled to find that my toes are only 50-55, while the rest of me is 70. <air punch>

Had I been asked to guess at who these toes belonged to I would have said
a) toe model
b) ballet dancer
c) werewolf
d) someone who is clumsy with the mower.

But I am not a toe-ologist - just a humble Tattler . . . <blushing modestly>. 😊

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I may be digging a bit deep here but is It any wonder the depths she plunges . l am wondering if Meghan wore the silver
'slave collar ' in Nigeria as a subliminal sign of her belonging to 'her people '.
That and the fact it was a direct copycat from
'Mummy my Mummy' Diana's
Accessories.
Is she that clever/crafty/vile to do that ?
I may be losing it though tbh 🤣
of course she would, I mean look at the dress she wore covered in chains to the 2019 Commonwealth service

• Angry
Reactions: 25
:ROFLMAO:

She has no idea, does she? None at all.

Why not ditch the UK titles and use the Nigerian one then. See how it goes.

Maybe ring round a few actual world leaders while you're at it. Tell them you're bigger than KC3 and rhe PoW. See how far it gets you.

View attachment 2950773
We're bigger than the royals?

We talking foot size here because we know for certain it ain't todger size :sneaky:

• Haha
Get the teeny tiny violins out.....

It's Mr Quinn so pinch of salt, but :rolleyes:

It was a jar of jam, love. Not the Crown Jewels.

And people who maybe can't even pay their bills or put food on the table are supposed to admire her luxurious American lifestyle???

The one fly in the ointment is Meghan’s new internet brand, America Riviera Orchard. Meghan was in tears when the brand launched and her new jam was widely mocked for being expensive and nothing special," he explained. "She has reached the point now where she thinks that anything and everything she does will be unfairly criticised. Like her husband, she feels that people are unfairly picking on her - she cannot understand why people don’t admire her work."

He claimed Meghan wasn’t prepared for any possible criticism she might face once American Riviera Orchard goes live later this year. "She is especially sensitive about any criticism of her luxurious lifestyle in the US – from her point of view this is something to be admired not criticised," Tom added.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.