Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
I hope Catherine is chilling at home in the garden, feeling better, and having a good giggle at the shit show.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Miscanthus

VIP Member
It's just not appropriate for school visits is it? I don't hate the dress as much as some others she's worn. *Cough* Oscar de la Renta tablecloth *cough* but it's just not in keeping with the activities scheduled. Royal tours are weird things anyway take out the royal part and it's even more bizarre! Do not understand the rolling news coverage.

And what is with the TEETH 😳
Activity - dancing with school kids.
Megs - that'll be a backless, braless, over long dress then.

• Haha

Crabbypatty00

Chatty Member
Megan feels at home in Nigeria? Give me a break. It's not exactly known for it's polo circuit and jam connoisseurs is it. And as for pedalling her weary "mental health" trope to it's beleaguered residents? Give them a break. It's up there with "no one has asked how I'm doing" while standing in front of a group of south Africans who presumably know what real suffering is.

There is a exceptionally narrow slice of humanity who has any time for the vacuous nonsense she pedals, and I don't think any of them live in Nigeria.

• Heart
  • Sick

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
I'm betting that Catherine, Anne and Sophie's whatsapp is on fire tonight: "OMG Im cringing; WTF is she WEARING?; what DOES he look like?" :LOL: :coronation:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

hehehe

VIP Member
If I remember correctly, those DNA tests don't determine actual ancestry, but likelihood. Meaning there's a 43% chance Meghan's ancestry is Nigerian.

Put another way, the chances that Meghan is Nigerian are less than half.
Another thing is "Nigerian" doesn't exist. There are several ethnic groups with very different cultures that were forced together to become one country called "Nigeria". So which ethnic group is the likelihood? She doesn't know or give a shit. I highly doubt it's Hausa, which is the majority ethnic group in Abuja where they landed, and Kaduna, because they were the least trafficked to the Americas into slavery.

As someone said above, I'm sick of this crap now, sick of seeing their disgusting faces.

Harry has one of the fugliest, sloppiest, most nauseating faces I'ver ever seen.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Mothballs

Smeg suffers from ODD so of course she dresses the opposite to what she was advised to wear.
On a recent trip I was stuck in traffic just outside the market in Dakar and had the opportunity to look at all the beautiful and colourful clothing the women wore. The Nigerian women must be secretly horrified to see this low class scrag flaunting her bits and pieces.

• Sick
Reactions: 52

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
OK everyone I found this stuff on Quora and they insist over there that this from Meghan's old Instagram account that was deleted.
She comes across as a thick cunt, enjoy 😉

main-qimg-5a2056eb8f3f09131820a32512a19781.jpeg

main-qimg-dc859cf32a2f5465c47ae99c431ba256.jpeg

main-qimg-61cf6acb70dc072f6f230207072844f0.jpeg

main-qimg-990977267ae549c71d5ec67bbe2e8fcb.jpeg

main-qimg-ba3d610409f252c8ba1940c3eecc6db4.jpeg

main-qimg-04ac9a8f8a52f7cad7468c5ba07afc42.jpeg
main-qimg-1429a04f4c9d846a988ffd27d5ac5c33.jpeg
main-qimg-b2f237479fcb1767db3848458d26cfdc.jpeg
main-qimg-7c5cc9fe4e1c02371d65fbaaf09f7b80.jpeg
main-qimg-9d08299f85ed769da725c68cea4d7b9e.jpeg
main-qimg-fe7988ac5f26c6959530cc14b4e75bf1.jpeg
main-qimg-9da6afb0fb33b5905b1f50106f3a7938.jpeg
main-qimg-4839688523d9602664cd691117901423.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Padparadascha

Meghan wears stuff like she thinks it makes her the same height, body shape, weight and age of the model wearing the item.

It's a disgraceful dress. Just as well it's not an official visit.

• Sick
  • Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Ugh I'm do disgusted with the state if the world that the antics of these 2 grifting fake cunts don't even make me laugh at the moment 😒
I used to think they were funny and pathetic but increasingly I see how stupid people lap up their shit and phony speeches. They make me puke and I sincerely hope that KC3 has a room ready for the ginger cunt at the Tower.

I really despise all the woke progressives like that troll Thunberg and these 2 are like spokespeople for this twisted cult.
I'm going to watch Eurovision and get drunk tonight just to spite them all.

I'm annoyed because usually we have a gathering for the show but my daughters friends have all joined the sheep cult and have cried off to protest 🤬

• Heart
  • Wow

Hannahebee

VIP Member
It’s looking very much like a royal tour despite them not being on a royal tour… 😒
Exactly you can just tell that it has got the feeling of a royal tour. Everything that they have done so far is giving off royal tour vibes and it is clear as day that this has nothing to do with Invictus.

• Angry
  • Sick

cjguk

VIP Member
Well. The Vein of Satan is back. So I've made a very amateur montage. It is quite extraordinary that even from super far away the Vein of Satan is super visible. The montage includes a bit of CokeShnoze Mr Handsome Harry... just to keep us all on the right track for bikini season. And a few VPL images for good measure. And that outfit was 2 feet too long for her. That she didn't trip or, more likely, demand to be carried as a Nigerian princess is mind-boggling
They really are one of the ugliest and most repulsive couples I've ever seen :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick

Chancey Belle

The Nigerian children, like as not, only vaguely know who “Diana”, “my mother” is. After all, she’s been deceased for nearly 30 years ffs!
As for Megocchio wearing a beige-apricot nightgown to an event! What is one to say that can accurately describe the clusterfcuk that is!
Teaming the look with a pony horsetail of Indian temple-donated hair that weighs more than her, an Ozempic face and rictus grin ages her terribly.
The girls are looking at her as if to say:

“Girl, why you wearing your Granny’s old nightie to our school?”
View attachment 2927243
First girl - you don't look like no Duchess.

Second girl - The state of her.

Third girl - Beam me up Scotty.

• Haha
  • Heart