Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hannahebee

VIP Member
She's taking the pee now "I love being a mum to our sweet chatty children "

If she loves being a mum so much how come you consistently go away without them, why did you come to Nigeria during Mother's Day, why didn't you bring them on this trip and why do you go on holiday without them. Whenever you talk about the children you always come out with more lies and that is why so many people question their existence because you never take them anywhere nor are you and Harry ever seen with them.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
Not only is her story about Lili completely improbably from a developmental point of view (source: raised 4 kids and involved in the raising of 14 nieces and nephews plus an MS in Education) but the story is about HER not Lili.

ETA: Oh, and to burnish my credentials - 12 great-nieces and nephews and 3 grandkids, many of whom are around this age. This story is total bollocks)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

Zippy2000

VIP Member
I hope there will be loads more stories about the harkles in the press over the weekend because They are getting absolutly ripped to shreads in the comments

• Haha

Not Now Bernard

So the talk she gave in her red nightie was the same old regurgitated “representation matters” shite she’s spouted the last 10+ times she’s had a mic in her hand. “If girls see someone who looks like them achieve amazing things they’ll believe they can too.” Firstly, lol. She genuinely believes she’s an inspiration. If my daughters ever aspired to be like this talentless, grifting nut job I’d know I’d failed as a parent. Secondly, I’m sure the Nigerians really appreciated a white woman who has been privileged from birth descend on their country pretending to be one of them and patronising them with this utter word vomit. I wonder if we’ll get a mention of Invictus and the veterans today? Ya know, the whole reason they’re supposedly there.
I’m genuinely struggling to understand what exactly Smez has achieved - apart from marrying the village idiot. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Amiyaya

VIP Member
Harry & Meghan #442 Werewolf of Nigeria 🎶
---
Anyone else waiting with baited breath for @Chita next artwork?! Cos I am!

• Haha
  • Heart

ClaraPlum

She’s fake tanned her front but forgot her back and then chose a backless dress (to visit a school no less, classy!) to show it off.

Clueless. Classless!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54

vretch

VIP Member
Don’t feel bad for Prince William in regards to the press. POW knew exactly what he was doing when those pictures of Catherine hit his social page & were not given to the press in advance. He knew it & he meant it.

I & many knew this at the time & said the press can drag him forever, put kill notices on, but he literally doesn’t give a crap about what the press do or say. If he did, he wouldn’t have bent to the mighty press.

There is a much modern way of getting news these days, social media is the way to get to many more people. His posts via HIS social media page gets to millions of people. Remember the millions who saw the post about Catherine? Print & TV media is dying. POW challenged the media & the media fell for it by pushing back. In the end how many had to change the narrative overnight once Catherine told everyone she had cancer??? No more special occasion photos for the media. They can copy it off HIS social media page like everyone else. This has caused the media to lose so much money, pity that.

• Heart

Girl you're like 0.001% Nigerian
There is zero proof of that either
---
Insomnia this eve so here's my thoughts
1. Potentially, somebody in Nigeria will crack 2mrw if she continues to wear outfits that disrespect her new "home country" and wrap a shawl at least around her bare shoulders.
2. The Commonwealth/Foreign Office etc issues, funding etc may become far more widespread. If UK taxpayers have covered costs here, for no business deals etc but just to give the Markles exposure to grift, that is NOT going to go down well. Expect more FOI requests to find out.
3. The likelihood that much of this visit is being staged by very heavy-handed govt high-ups may well be further exposed. It will help Nigerians to do so, and the Nigerians have global attention right now. Which they need and deserve to expose their govt.
4. This story about the 2 mothers who were at the school with their own children, who Markle disrespected.....and have been detained. This could explode if true.
5. This claim to being 43% Nigerian. People are getting truly fed up of the no evidence, be nice shit. Proof is going to be demanded. She has had a lot of skin on show in Nigeria. She ain't black. The world sees this lie now.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
BBC 6 o'clock news seem to think the thundercunts are on an official royal tour.
The POW in Cornwall got a quick mention of less than 2 minutes. They got over 5 minutes 🤬🤬🤬🤬
I just watched it. I feel sick. The cunts are openly trolling The Royal Family, Great Britain and The Commonwealth. Undoing years of good work. Sullying our nation with their grifting bullshit tour. I thought there were rules about the BBC advertising stuff, by showing The Cunts on Tour they are effectively advertising a pair of grifting scumbags and their 'brand' (laughable though it is). The whole thing has ruined my Friday. They are truly evil people.

• Sick
  • Angry

Hannahebee

VIP Member
I have just heard Harry speaking to an injured serviceman and he has the cheek to ask him if he has given his prosthetic leg a name. How insensitive and offensive to ask the man that he is honestly disgusting.

• Wow
  • Sick

WordSalad

VIP Member
I've just had a call from someone claiming to be a British Prince. Said he's earned a million pounds in Nigeria but needs to clear it through a UK account. If I give him my banking password he'll transfer it right away. Do you think it's a scam?
---

• Haha

Kotare

VIP Member
Pov. H talks about Diana to African schoolchildren- despite criticising John Travolta for 'dining out on his Diana stories'

The Nigerian children, like as not, only vaguely know who “Diana”, “my mother” is. After all, she’s been deceased for nearly 30 years ffs!
As for Megocchio wearing a beige-apricot nightgown to an event! What is one to say that can accurately describe the clusterfcuk that is!
Teaming the look with a pony horsetail of Indian temple-donated hair that weighs more than her, an Ozempic face and rictus grin ages her terribly.
The girls are looking at her as if to say:

“Girl, why you wearing your Granny’s old nightie to our school?”
IMG_1524.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart