Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Milliemoo99

VIP Member
Actually thats a great point. What on earth does Invictus have to do with a visit to a school? Its also an interesting idea that the Nigerian military is somehow involved in schools?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 50

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Who cares what's Smegz has to say? Or Hairplugs for that matter.

As usual, her hair parting is the whitest of white, while her face has been bronzed to the nth degree

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
Look at how all of the women around her are dressed. Didn't she do any research or even, I don't know OBSERVE those around her yesterday? YOu know, with her freakish attention to detail?

How does she get it so wrong so many times every single time?

• Sick
Reactions: 49

Crabbypatty00

Chatty Member
Honestly, this is "head in handbag" level of toe curling cringe.

The sunglasses on hello, the unsuitable evening gown, the awkward dancing, the gritted teeth recieving of a tea set. And the best part BY FAR.... the wholly unimpressed, side eyeing, non waving (even when told to) school kids.

All we need now is a clip of them petting an exotic animal that suddenly comes round from it's tranquilizers and savages one of them. So far I am loving this tour. Hours of entertainment.

• Haha
  • Heart

Amiyaya

VIP Member
Hairy is well and truly trapped in a hell of his own making and I hope it hurts. He knows what the proper way of things are but he can’t control her and I hope he lives every day being miserable.

• Sick
  • Heart

Crabbypatty00

Chatty Member
Christ meg, lay off the ozempic 🤦 her boobs have shriveled to resemble the two wizened tortilla wraps I found at the bottom of my bread bin!

She seems to think being slimmer will make her look better in clothes, but she's skipped the toned aspect and gone straight to stringy. Catherine looks like a thoroughbred racehorse in comparison of muscle tone.

I can't talk tbf, just not so doughy is my only body type aim currently.

• Heart
  • Haha

Crabbypatty00

Chatty Member
I think the reason Harry's phoney hospital photos have no impact is because in the photos he is trying to replicate of Diana, the patients in hospital were lit up and beaming. They are clearly delighted to meet and shake hands with such a beautiful and globally important woman, which she was at the time.

Meeting Harry must be a bit like thinking you were meeting Ryan Reynolds, and Timmy Mallet turning up.

• Haha
  • Heart

wisebutwild

VIP Member
Thank you for the new thread @DanDanTheIceCreamMan

Congratulations @Chita on the winning thread title.

Get this, the dress Meghan whore is called "Windsor" previously, she whore a coat called "Kensington"

View attachment 2926775

View attachment 2926787

No, the extra "h" is not a mistake.
Look how beautifully the skirt part of the dress hangs when worn by somebody of the correct height and 6 inches of it isn’t trailing on the floor.

I don’t mind the dress only ……
1) not in this colour
2) not worn for this occasion
3) not on a person at least 6inches too short for it

And when I was young I was taught it was rude to point …… will somebody tell Hazno this. He is forever pointing at people and it really is bad mannered. 🫵👉👆👇☝🖕

Thank you @DanDanTheIceCreamMan for starting this new thread and recap and @Chita for the great title.

• Haha
  • Heart

Vanelope

VIP Member
I just saw the idiot on the news pretending no she is Nigerian. In a spaghetti strap dress next to ladies with full sleeves and décolletage covered. You may be Igbo, you may be Yoruba, you
may be one of 50 other ethnic groups but if you are authentic you won’t be pretending you are just generic Nigerian. She is so cringe right now.

• Sick
  • Heart

giraffetower

Have they brought their children with them, though?! Surely they'd have enjoyed dancing with the local school children?

You'd think Megzy would want to show the kidz her new "home." :unsure:

Oh and three cheers for KCIII for distancing the RF far, far away from this shitshow. Well done, sire. Well done.

• Heart

youRjokingHunz

Chatty Member
Pair vain glorious dick heads, Wallis and Edward are cringing in their frogmore graves I bet,

Her turning away while being introduced to the girl holding an offering on a tray!! She can’t sustain a moment of interest in others for longer than 1/2 minutes .
She’s pathetic . And he’s a joke, a fucking joke.. RF always knew he was a narcissistic selfish cunts , they just hid it well…
Here he is in the world stage.. looking like a fool.. I hope the rest of their holiday goes to shit ..

• Heart

Baobunbonanza

I’ve met some Nigerians in the UK and all of them dress well, are ambitious, well educated, and want their children to have the best educational opportunities to succeed in life. I can’t imagine the disdain that Meehan’s beige outfit must have caused in Nigeria, so blatantly disrespectful to her hosts. It might be acceptable to wear for chilling on her Cali patio, but not in a religious, traditional country, and not to a school, I bet the parents are outraged, it goes against the values they hold deeply.

• Sick
  • Heart

Hannahebee

VIP Member
So, it sounds like the president didn't want to meet Harry and Meghan and didn't even send a representative to met them. They also didn't meet the FCT minister either.
1715447517963.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

wisebutwild

VIP Member
So the naked dress was in a colour apparently discontinued in 2018.
The polo outfit was apparently borrowed from Abigail Spencer.
And the Great She Ostrich is hitching up with all the multilevel marketing schemes dumb enough to include her.

Hmmm...
2018 you say ..... so was this dress purchased in her ‘royal days’ and paid for by the then Prince Charles ( as we know he paid for all her clothes back then) but she was ordered not to wear it as it was not suitable attire for a royal?

Imagine her flouncing about in it when it arrived thinking she was the bees knees and then fuming when told she couldn’t wear it. I can see her thinking “I’ll take this when I leave and wear it to some special occasion when all eyes will be on me and everyone will love it. That will show them that they can’t tell me what to wear.”

Afterthought from yesterday ...... “Well at least it covered my ostrich legs and horrible feet.”

• Haha
  • Heart

PurvyPanda

VIP Member
Omg! That is so lovely. I reckon he’ll get his lackey to put that straight up in their bedroom when he gets home. He can look at it whilst moisturising his helmet.
IMG_2767.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

D. A.

VIP Member
This has actually made me quite angry. The abuse of power / position is quite astonishing 😡
It isn't a natural photo, taken during a visit. It is a photoshoot to get the "money shot". Disgusting.
Screenshot_20240511-100606.png

• Sick
  • Angry