Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

knoddle

VIP Member
Meghan in a white suit is a hoot!

This oversized, boxy suit makes her look like a Smeg:

1715378504847.png
1715378609363.png

So for her faux pas tour, she went fitted:

1715378697529.jpeg
1715378767248.jpeg

Only it's too tight, the button is straining, and the fabric is pulled taut. I don't think they will be happy with the photos, in this photo her face looks desiccated.

Poor smeg, this is how one wears a white suit:

1715379175339.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
The main problem (for them) is that Nigeria's President is not a popular one and has been accused of doctoring the elections. Not to mention, the Nigerian military has a long history of human rights abuses.

So they just look like they are befriending a mini Robert Mugabe.

Just sit, relax and laugh. I promise you, this will bite them in the ass.

• Haha

mardymare

VIP Member
Look at how it’s all bunched up around her midriff. How does she make everything look so awful
İ have to say all the Nigerian women she has met have been dressed immaculately, especially the woman who tore her off a strip. İ love the bright colourful designs. İf Smeg has a new stylist then she is not listening to them or they hate her. She is totally shameless and embarassing and disrespectful.

• Sick
  • Heart

MeInMidAmerica

VIP Member
Important to note: it’s really not about them, it’s about the media.

When the CEO of General Motors here in the US…goes to an area to decide whether its suitable for a new plant…dors all the media follow him? Does he make charity visits in his spare time? Does his wife show up in a backless cocktail dress to meet the locals? If any of this does happen, no one knows…because the media would never provide them that ATTENTION.

A plant possibly providing thousands of jobs should carry a great deal more interest…than whether a sporting event, no matter how worthy, will maybe, perhaps, who-knows…be held in a small African nation. But it’s treated like it has the greatest GLOBAL importance.

Who gives H&M this status…this gift?. And it IS a gift…because they and all their antics are frivolous and purposeless for the most part. Do I live to know what is transpiring in the US jam industry? They really are two people of no consequence at ALL.

Then why?

Why is the media all in to promote this fakeness. They have it on every front page. I’m sure you are seeing a deluge on BBC. None of the Sussex antics have any value…except to themselves and …OH, WAIT…here comes the revelation…to the media!!!! The Sussex brand, hate it or love it, is a cash cow for the media.

So they are treated like a huge story across the board. H&M as global celebrities do not exist without this response from the media.

So are WE complicit? When we click on their stories, make comments under their articles…even negative ones…aren’t we providing the media with impetus to keep the coverage coming?

There seems to be a pattern. The next few days the media will saturate us with obsequious, fawning coverage. Then they will
pull us back in with negative editorials trashing them…and the tables turn again.

H&M are important…only as long as they are profitable to the media. They are unimportant in Hollywood, unimportant in the business world, ghosted by the RF… but they generate revenue for the media with their exploits and ‘rivalry.’

There is absolutely no reason to cover this trip to this degree. Nigeria will actually get WHAT from this visit…how will the average citizen benefit from seeing the naked back of an aging actress and the almost naked head of her spare? The UK or US will benefit…how?

It’s the media. They are the winners. I’m not clicking or reading…except here.

• Heart
  • Wow

Chita

VIP Member
Harry & Meghan #442 Werewolf of Nigeria 🎶
---
Anyone else waiting with baited breath for @Chita next artwork?! Cos I am!

I'm gardening at the moment. Got a new jetsprayer and currently getting green gunk off all the slabs. It's great fun especially if you imagine a Harkle face on the slab as you zap it.

I just keep peeping in here every so often.

My pencils are sharpened and I have a new sketchpad ready though.........

PS I drew that white trouser suit last time she wore it.
If its a different one, it doesn't matter. Still looks crap.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

ChipDex

VIP Member
I wonder if the press were getting back at William a little yesterday by making the gruesome twosome all the headlines and overshadowing his trip to Cornwall.... they must be furious that they're no longer playing ball with releasing photographs ahead of time (and rightly so, who can blame them).
Yes, they're enjoying putting him down. The comparison between Haz the rockstar and the pasty/shovel.

Except most people will relate more to the latter.

And the bigger picture.

William doesn't just visit hospitals. He builds them.

Screenshot_20240511-102156_kindlephoto-581934809.png

• Heart
  • Sad

Milliemoo99

VIP Member
Her dress is inappropriate for a school, Surely her shoulders and back should be covered? Its not an evening event.

And as for talking about mental health issues to 3 year olds....wow...totally inappropriate .......Its also....not exactly culturally relevant. Are mental health issues the biggest issues in Nigeria or in Africa? I would have thought poverty, jobs, actual health care, and the threat of war or violence would have been much more urgent than worrying about your mental health

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 61

9Pine

VIP Member
When you truly know how to dress so that you don’t offend your hosts…..so gorgeous and classy. A true princess.

IMG_7867.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
I thought I might be embarrassed by their behaviour but I’m actually ashamed.
I hope no one in Nigeria thinks our royal family behaves like this

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 60