Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheSheep

Sorry off topic, but I got so excited seeing this.
Northern Lights in England, any of you have seen it?

IMG_4838.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
If you thought the dress with the slit right up to her fanny was bad/inappropriate....brace yourselves for her lunch outfit. With at least one woman who is clearly Muslim.

It's frankly obscene the way she's dressing.

View attachment 2929128
It’s also rather tactless to wear a cross round your neck as a fashion item when you are meeting people who are probably Muslim.

• Wow

Plantagenet

VIP Member
It isn't a hospital. It isn't even a convalescent home. There are bars on the windows. I think they rounded up some people for the day, set them up on beds and the two numbties don't even realize that this is as fake as the fake ghetto conditions that the Nazis set up for the Red Cross people. Fake Fake Fake.

Revealed: Harry and Meghan have taken four of their own security guards to Nigeria - but their hosts will be footing the bill for an 'unprecedented military presence' in one of the world's most dangerous countries | Daily Mail Online

This is a disgusting waste of money in a poor country. The Sussex will get more bad PR from this trip than anything else. They are colossal idiots.

• Sick
  • Angry

Chita

VIP Member
The papers think William is boring and won't get the clicks so they don't cover him or Ed and Soph as much as the horrid Harkles.

I think he would get clicks if they would only do more articles on him.
Same with Ed and Soph.
The Press could do much better.
Why not give us some positive stuff?

They just want dirty laundry.

• Sick
  • Heart

ChipDex

VIP Member
Now she's claimed it's her home, can they just keep her there?

And him.

Nigeria's very welcome to host the games and maybe we taxpayers can have our £26 million back.

• Heart

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
Urrghh I'm hating all the headlines and coverage in the Daily Mail! It makes me think the world loves them and we’re in the minority!! Please tell me this isn’t true! 😩
It’s all a ploy to get people wound up.
Tomorrow there will be articles about people saying she dressed inappropriately, Harry’s tactless behaviour at the hospital, etc

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 50

ChipDex

VIP Member
Yet another picture where she looks like she's got a toddler!

Edit: That should be todger but toddler seems appropriate 😂

View attachment 2927577
I'm actually embarrassed for them TBH.

They look like they're off to the Pyramid Stage at Glasto on the Sunday night, after a particularly rough weekend completely off their tits and with no access to washing facilities.

Haz in particular looks like he spent last night in a field rather than BA's First Class.

One thing it's not is 'dignified'. Nor is it remotely 'Royal'.

Huge comedown from the SA tour.

• Haha
  • Sick

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
Oh come on, DM!

I know you're desperate for the clicks and the comments but there's only one brother on a Royal tour.

William doesn't need any sort of 'rock star' welcome. He's the future King, riding high in the polls while his 'rock star' brother languishes near the bottom. And if you've got the balls you might want to compare the respective crowd numbers kettled into a designated area outside St Paul's on Wednesday (in the heart of London in tourist season) versus Newquay yesterday (small town in Cornwall) and St Marys today ( even smaller town on island off Cornish coast).

I think Cornwall won.
It’s not even a contest is it ? William is the next king and oozes charismatic king to be vibes. Ginger exudes unemployed thick as mince sweaty bitterness .

• Haha
  • Heart

wibble

VIP Member
Aren't they playing volleyball today?

Standby for for their version of...

1715419204768.jpeg

Obviously they'll have to be careful with the Great She Ostrich, or she'll have their eye out with a stiletto heel.
And clearly there is a danger that one false slip and she'll be reliving her early days in show business with Rod Hull.

• Haha
  • Heart

Sukysue

Chatty Member
Thank you @Chita and @DanDanTheIceCreamMan , for the new thread and the thread title .
I can't believe what she is wearing . She looks like Hiawatha who has scalped some poor unsuspecting sod and is proudly wearing their scalp as a trophy on her head.

• Haha

TeaTimeTreats

Chatty Member
Does anyone else look at the shit show that is happening now and wish that Harry had never seen that fucking episode of suits?

• Haha
  • Heart

Hannahebee

VIP Member
She HAZNO tits!! And everyone else is fully clothed, wtf is wrong with her?? Answers on a postcard please c/o Monteshitshow
She never dresses appropriately for the country that she is in because in Nigeria is specifically states this when it comes to modesty:
Modesty: Modesty is generally valued in Nigerian culture, and both men and women may dress modestly, especially in more conservative environments. It's common for women to cover their shoulders and avoid overly revealing clothing.

• Wow