Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Xales

VIP Member
Women in leadership summit. So I'll just leave them hanging around an hour as they are clearly not important.

Female empowerment my arse. Just hers.

• Sick
Reactions: 59

Chita

VIP Member
I have just heard Harry speaking to an injured serviceman and he has the cheek to ask him if he has given his prosthetic a name. How insensitive and offensive to ask the man that he is honestly disgusting.

Then the guy says, " yeh, I have a prosthetic penis and I call it Harry."

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
So the talk she gave in her red nightie was the same old regurgitated “representation matters” shite she’s spouted the last 10+ times she’s had a mic in her hand. “If girls see someone who looks like them achieve amazing things they’ll believe they can too.” Firstly, lol. She genuinely believes she’s an inspiration. If my daughters ever aspired to be like this talentless, grifting nut job I’d know I’d failed as a parent. Secondly, I’m sure the Nigerians really appreciated a white woman who has been privileged from birth descend on their country pretending to be one of them and patronising them with this utter word vomit. I wonder if we’ll get a mention of Invictus and the veterans today? Ya know, the whole reason they’re supposedly there.

• Heart

knoddle

VIP Member
Totally agree. I've said it before and will say it again, the sooner William becomes King the better for all of us, although the situation with Catherine still worries me and I'd hate her to have to take on this with all she's going through but Charles has had his turn now it's time to go
This trip is annoying and may be harmful to the RF, but really how would KC have stopped it? It his been clearly stated that this is not a State visit on behalf of His Majesty's Government. KC did not meet with hairy, and has basically ignored his presence in the UK. I believe the bank of Pa is closed to his darling boy, so money is not a leverage. If KC had intervened, then the whole racist BS would be front and center yet again. Nigeria has the right to invite idiots to their country and arrange PR for them. I think the sussex creatures look ridiculous, todgering about in a vulgar manner , followed by the rancid scent of desperation. If you must blame someone, I think this whole vile mess rests on the weary shoulders of the late, great, departed Queen. Eventually hairy will lose will lose his barnacle grip on the IG, (as he is losing his hair) and his last vestige of 'royalty' will be gone. No matter how many times they re-brand, they have nothing to offer. Hairy is not smart, and smeagol is as sharp as a tack that has been bulldozed into a tiny spec of scrap metal. And regardless of how much time, money and effort they are wasting on 'beauty treatments', they just get less attractive. Hairy's mottled, fuzzy head, his beady close set eyes, and his rat faced, lipless smile are really off putting. As for Madame, although she 'chose' not to attend the Met, or the Oscars, or Obama's Birthday party, Oprah's birthday party, etc., etc, etc, etc. in order to spend precious time with the flat picks, she remains a Muther, F, and her giant horse teeth, ridiculous eyebrows and forehead vein give haz a run for his money in the "you're ugly and your mama dresses you funny" category. Really, they are the architects of their own demise.

So let them totter about hugging random strangers, in their vulgar, over familiar way and enjoy their attempts at being 'royal'.

• Heart
  • Haha

Carpediem69

VIP Member
The way she turns her back to those girls is so rude! (Posted by the Sidley twins)

is the girl offering Smegzy something and she turns her back ?

Manners, manners, manners!!!! 😤 she is so rude and is so focused on getting her photoshoot it is beyond embarrassing

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

Chita

VIP Member
So, that clip shown in a few posts of her turning away to smile and wave at fresh air......

I see the lady talking to both of them. She doesn't look like she is telling Meghan off as has been suggested. Well, not in that clip anyway.
It looks like they are chatting and while she is speaking to them ( I suspect to introduce the young girl approaching ) Meghan rudely turns away and tries to drag Harry with her.
He stays put (still listening to the lady talking) so Meghan fixes her manic grin and waves at nothing, as he finally follows her and moves his feet as if he shaking a slug off his trousers.
I think he thought someone more important was behind them.
Then he realises what's happened and feels a little awkward. Leg kick. Awkward.

He still left the woman and girls standing there though.

So he's as rude as she is.
The woman was still talking!!!!!
Obviously Meghan was bored because the woman wasnt making it all about her.

Have they done or said ANYTHING Invictus related?
I thought this trip was to publicise the games??

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

StSaturnindeLucian

She's a hugger because she thinks it is what Diana was.

Diana (for all her faults) was always extremely professional on royal engagements. Yes, she was warm and hugged some people. Kate does that too, by the way.
But she didn't go round manically grabbing everyone in sight.

• Heart

Blockster

Surely King Charles or the Grey suits are watching this. Its making a mockery of the Crown and the late Queens orders. This has nothing to do with Invictus, they are behaving so fake and insincere, plus the video of them dancing with the children is the most awkward thing I've seen.
For a couple who are supposed to have small children they sure don't look like it!

• Angry
  • Heart

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member
I think they crossed a line. They pushed too far. The Duke of Windsor did the Hitler visit after signing a paper saying "I declare my irrevocable determination to renounce the throne for myself and for my descendants and my desire that effect should be given to this instrument of abdication immediately". We was also firmly advised never to return to the UK without an invitation from his brother, King George VI.

They can keep the titles, but a line must be drawn. I say: take them all from CoS and LoS, take them from the website and shut for once and for all the hypothetical Christmas/Balmoral invitations.

• Heart
Reactions: 56