Harry & Meghan #441 Access no areas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t feel bad for Prince William in regards to the press. POW knew exactly what he was doing when those pictures of Catherine hit his social page & were not given to the press in advance. He knew it & he meant it.

I & many knew this at the time & said the press can drag him forever, put kill notices on, but he literally doesn’t give a crap about what the press do or say. If he did, he wouldn’t have bent to the mighty press.

There is a much modern way of getting news these days, social media is the way to get to many more people. His posts via HIS social media page gets to millions of people. Remember the millions who saw the post about Catherine? Print & TV media is dying. POW challenged the media & the media fell for it by pushing back. In the end how many had to change the narrative overnight once Catherine told everyone she had cancer??? No more special occasion photos for the media. They can copy it off HIS social media page like everyone else. This has caused the media to lose so much money, pity that.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
BIB. Not sure if I believe this, surely the harkles are effectively private citizens-archwell is registered in the US not the UK and Invictus seems to operate on a worldwide basis, so I’m pretty certain they wouldn’t need UK government approval. If you or I were going on to a business meeting overseas we wouldn’t need to ask for permission from the government. Also we know he failed in his quest for security costs so I’m not sure why the UK taxpayer would be funding it either. I really hate all this type of misinformation being spewed from YouTubers-all it does is get people riled up for no reason and actually stokes anti monarchy sentiment
Paula M does have some interesting information but she has a very poor understanding of British politics.

For instance she often cites that this Mittal chap donated money to The Prince's trust.
Which she leaps upon - being a die hard Diana Cultist - to implicate King Charles.

Completely overlooking that Mr Mittal is/was chums with Peter Mandelson, the then EU Commisioner for Trade (or whatever he was when he got himself mixed up in the Nat Rotheschild libel trial).
And Mr Mittal was also involved in various other Labour scandals...

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The Roya Nikkah article is very sympathetic towards ginger , she’s showing her sugary support. I just don’t get why anyone with half a brain thinks he’s worth the bother.

Does anyone really believe Charles offered him a royal residence to stay at? Ginge is a known liar who wants his dad to look bad.

She even describes the Nigeria grift as their ‘official tour’ without the press and courtiers ‘just how they like it’, it’s bizarre!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Is this bleeping Nigerian Netflix Production over yet? Absolutely bleeping sickening exploitation of a country and of people. I can't get over it.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Why are all the ads I’m getting in this thread for Shein and their fast fashion / modern slavery hooker outfits?

Meghan!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
The Roya Nikkah article is very sympathetic towards ginger , she’s showing her sugary support. I just don’t get why anyone with half a brain thinks he’s worth the bother.

Does anyone really believe Charles offered him a royal residence to stay at? Ginge is a known liar who wants his dad to look bad.

She even describes the Nigeria grift as their ‘official tour’ without the press and courtiers ‘just how they like it’, it’s bizarre!
I took the offer of a royal residence as the Harkles going through the RAVEC process despite the headlines at the time about how Harry is appealing (the jokes write themself)

And the subsequent bilge of articles, from the sugary press, was effectively a timeline of their rejected demands...
Until like the twats they are, they threw a tantrum, brought the Nigeria tour forward, and went full on scorched earth....

The Foreign office appear to have quietly pulled strings to make them look increasingly foolish - the playing of the National Anthem being an example.
It remains to be seen if they meet the Nigerian president.

I am reminded of something Yankee Wally said in her video yesterday...
(no not the stuff about Russell being chained to a bed)
That the ghostwriter on Spare in an interview said, no matter what had happened in the chapter, Harry insisted that the chapter must always end with him being in the right.

"Cos he's whip-smart and always tells the truth."

• Sick
Reactions: 45
Women in leadership summit. So I'll just leave them hanging around an hour as they are clearly not important.

Female empowerment my arse. Just hers.

• Sick
Reactions: 59
Meghan in a white suit is a hoot!

This oversized, boxy suit makes her look like a Smeg:

View attachment 2927985View attachment 2927986

So for her faux pas tour, she went fitted:

View attachment 2927989View attachment 2927990

Only it's too tight, the button is straining, and the fabric is pulled taut. I don't think they will be happy with the photos, in this photo her face looks desiccated.

Poor smeg, this is how one wears a white suit:

View attachment 2928009
How this woman manages to look so off while having access to so many luxury brands, seamstresses, stylists, designers and so much money will forever remain a mystery to me. She can make a vintage Dior look like it came from the sale bins in Primark.

• Sick
Reactions: 37
Such poor grammar: “I want to start by saying thank you very much for just how gracious you’ve all been in welcoming my husband and I to this country…” It should be “my husband and me”. So much for MM being “whip smart”. 🙄 You would think someone who is supposed to be ”whip smart” would have learned the proper use of personal pronouns by now.
I imagine it’s because the late Queen would say in her speeches “my husband and I” she is terribly whip smart, the smartest one in the room, hitting the ground running with all eyes on her…. 🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Surely the king could offer a real royal person to invictus, or ask them privately to drop H from the games. The king can do any multitude of things but maybe they think it is best not to interfere and hope that invictus come to the decision themselves. It's making the king look weak though in my opinion.
I don’t think The King or any royal would touch the Invictus Games now. Hasbeen has ruined them & its in debt with veterans pulling out & sponsors. It’s not making any money. Who wants to take that on? Maybe that’s why Hasbeen is still there? No one wants it.

Reactions: 40

BIB

The RRs thrive on drama, and if they can't find it they'll try and instigate it. Roya may work for The Times but she's no Valentine Low. None of the RRs are. Standards have fallen so much they'd all be better off deployed to the Showbiz section and writing about Katie Price. We're not asking for sycophancy, just objectivity and facts. Is that too much to expect?

Case in point. The NY Post is now repeating the 'Haz in tears over the timing of Cruel Charles giving William Hazza's patronage' crap. All of which can, and has been, disproven by 'citizen journalism' on SM and one former RR who stuck his head above the parapet.

And these 'journalists' have the nerve to take potshots at Tattle? duck off.

The downhill slide started with the 'War of the Waleses' and both sides briefing the media against each other. The media loved the status that gave them.

They want that back. They desperately want Wales vs Harkles. But William's not playing. So they'll just ignore his work and/or belittle him. Hoping to eventually get a rise out of him. They won't. They make snide digs at the Middletons, dined out for days on the photoshopping of a child's sleeve, gleefully repeated vile Squaddie rumours and treated Catherine atrociously. They only backed off a bit because it's not a good look to be going after someone with cancer. If she was still in recovery from just abdominal surgery they'd carry on giving her a kicking. And William knows that. And the public do too.

So the drama has to be King/Haz. With Haz in the 'Mummy' role.

For some reason BP/CH via 'sources' and 'friends' are still falling for the tactics. You'd think they'd have learned by now.

Whether or not it's intentional KC3 is enabling this shite by allowing the media to take control of the narrative.

BP needs to get a grip. Formally clarify the status (or lack thereof) of the Harkles. Take them off the website. Close any and all loopholes that the media can and will exploit. Then keep your mouth shut.

JMO

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Why does she always wear strangely clingy dresses? Not a jot of elegance. she does look strangely manic when she smiles. All very forced.
Invictus should be ashamed of allowing the charity to be used like this.

• Sick
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.