Harry & Meghan #441 Access no areas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Smeg suffers from ODD so of course she dresses the opposite to what she was advised to wear.
On a recent trip I was stuck in traffic just outside the market in Dakar and had the opportunity to look at all the beautiful and colourful clothing the women wore. The Nigerian women must be secretly horrified to see this low class scrag flaunting her bits and pieces.

• Sick
Reactions: 52
It’s official - this woman is TOTALLY shameless. Rejected by the US, and UK, and clambering to any country she thinks will elevate her. Absolutely abhorrent.
View attachment 2929943
Such poor grammar: “I want to start by saying thank you very much for just how gracious you’ve all been in welcoming my husband and I to this country…” It should be “my husband and me”. So much for MM being “whip smart”. 🙄 You would think someone who is supposed to be ”whip smart” would have learned the proper use of personal pronouns by now.

• Sick
Reactions: 45
Yay!!! Null points for cottaging performance!!!!
Totally predictable Not the kind of thing people want to see on prime time
Happy for Israel Glad they didnt win to be honest with the boos in the crowd and to the EBU chap. Happy also UK public voted for Israel

Back on topic I still blame Ashley Cole

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I’ve figured out why all her inappropriate outfits are backless/sleeveless- also, titless by the way !
Can you imagine her pit stains out there?
They’re bad enough on a slightly warm day, would be enormous in that heat
No knickers on either I bet.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
My underams might also look like that - I keep them under sleeves for polite company. She’s just slovenly.

• Sick
Reactions: 36
The legend that is... Yankee Wally...

Bloomin mic issues
---
My underams might also look like that - I keep them under sleeves for polite company. She’s just slovenly.
I've travelled a lot, for work and hols. In Africa, you cover up. The fact she hasn't isn't quite the win she thinks it is. Millions in all parts of Africa, not just Nigeria, will be appalled at her dress sense and lack of respect.

Also, the currency in Nigeria, Yankee, is not the same as in South Africa!!! Different countries. Her rice pricing is funny tho... Hope she comes back to it and works it out!!

ETA 9000 naira for 5kg rice is approx 5 quid.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
These faces though 🤣
Go girls!!
View attachment 2927046
My absolutely favourite photo from this fake tour. You can see easily the disdain by these young girls. They know it’s extremely disrespectful to be wearing what she is wearing. Bare back to a school. The whole tour is about content for Netflix. It’s all staged crap & the majority can see it.

So many disrespectful things about this tour. Top of my long list. The obviously staged photos in the hospital. They weren’t even patients.

Missing Princess Catherine so much. They have ramped up this crap because she is out of action. Glad to hear she is doing well.

Many of you lovely Tatlers have covered things brilliantly. I just had to get a couple of things off my chest.

They are gone now so hopefully we can get some peace until the next time.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Could you please mention the things Paula says, I don't like watching long videos. My dogs are asleep and it may awaken them.
---

She didn't get that memo apparently.
I can't tell you much but part was that a) Nigeria have business links with UK as well as Commonwealth, so this visit will have been approved by UK govt (Cameron is Minister at mo, right?) . B) UK taxpayers have covered part of the security costs, Nigeria have also paid for flights, accomm, security. c) 19 people flew in as part of her/their entourage. D) markles have been paid around 1Million to be there - I couldn't quite work out where/who from, but mention of some mining chap whose name rang a bell.

There was quite a lot more, sorry, can't remember all of it.

Oh, and the absolute worst part is that apparently 2 mothers who spoke out about her lack of respect at the school have been detained. And the kids, parents etc were forced to be there for optics by their govt (which is very corrupt and monstrous)

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Why oh why oh WHY are the BBC so determined to have the Twunts taking over the RF? Do they think they’ll reverse Brexit or something?
The BBC is an anti monachy media outlet. They will always be biased in their reporting. I don’t bother with them. I’ve been told by some American friends that there has been nothing about it on the channels they watch. But there was a but about William saying CTherine is doing well.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.