Harry & Meghan #441 Access no areas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is under that dress? She's definitely got a todger.....View attachment 2930361
What a picture. The lady looks beautifully turned out whilst the bookends are a mess. Hasno looks as though he has either 4 layers on or he has padded sleeves (and no iron) and his jacket appears to be too short as it doesn’t cover his backside…..verging on a bum freezer. ILBW ….where do you start? Strange lumps and bumps all over, disrespectful clothing, and how long are her arms? Her arms must reach to her knees whereas the others (and most folks’ reach about mid thigh at longest. Is it due to ‘bedroom games’ and hanging off wardrobes?😂😂😂😂😉

• Haha
Reactions: 41
When have we ever seen her wearing a cross? Not only insulting the host country with her totally inappropriate clothing, she then exibits "missionary" vibes with that deliberate and blatant choice of necklace.

• Angry
Reactions: 44
I can't tell you much but part was that a) Nigeria have business links with UK as well as Commonwealth, so this visit will have been approved by UK govt (Cameron is Minister at mo, right?) . B) UK taxpayers have covered part of the security costs, Nigeria have also paid for flights, accomm, security. c) 19 people flew in as part of her/their entourage. D) markles have been paid around 1Million to be there - I couldn't quite work out where/who from, but mention of some mining chap whose name rang a bell.

There was quite a lot more, sorry, can't remember all of it.

Oh, and the absolute worst part is that apparently 2 mothers who spoke out about her lack of respect at the school have been detained. And the kids, parents etc were forced to be there for optics by their govt (which is very corrupt and monstrous)
I'm not sure the visit is UK approved. I expect they said he's not representing the UK, but we can't stop him travelling in a private capacity.

I'd like to know what she thinks we've paid for, why and how.

• Wow
  • Heart
How to do it.

Without showing flesh.

Wearing a pretty floral print which blends in appropriately without looking like cosplay of local fabrics.

Sophie is a treasure.

Screenshot_20240512-084626_kindlephoto-622697974.png

• Heart
Reactions: 75
Dear God, the wrinkles and the belly! She has a private gym at home and all the time in the world yet she can’t get a flat belly (and one side is always more distended), She has had plastic surgery everywhere else, so if she is insisting on wearing clingy clothing why not tighten the muscles. The rest of us who haven’t got the same privileges just move to looser clothing!😉😂

Reactions: 36
I think she’s lying about her age … she looks about 50 now and has got old woman’s tummy shape coming. Agreed everyone gets it, but then it’s time to cover up a bit not wear strapless things and body con dresses anymore.

Reactions: 37
They are giving her a scarf as a suggestion to cover herself up.I wish the woman had wrapped it around schmeggs neck and tied it in a knot.
You just know that she is mortified to receive these gifts and to have to look ‘appreciative’.

Reactions: 36
She's taking the pee now "I love being a mum to our sweet chatty children "

Well that’s a tell right there that they are either flat packs or they never see them I think most parents are realists and never use the ‘angelic’ style of description. Most would say use realistic descriptions like funny but could talk the hind legs off a donkey or never sits still, or thoughtful but outgoing etc etc. Even the Wales children were never described in such saccharine terms by their parents! I can confidently say I have never heard the words sweet and chatty used by anyone in my circle to describe their children. What colour is the sky in her world?

• Heart
When have we ever seen her wearing a cross? Not only insulting the host country with her totally inappropriate clothing, she then exibits "missionary" vibes with that deliberate and blatant choice of necklace.
Apparently that could be Diana's!

The mishaps in MM’s outfits that scream Royal your - 11 May 2024
---
She's taking the pee now "I love being a mum to our sweet chatty children "

Archived in the Wiki

MM says she has fulfilled a 'dream' of becoming a parent as she opens up about her 'very chatty, sweet children' - 11 May 2024

Reactions: 25
It’s a LOOOOOONG article but scroll through to the pictures of them at the dinner He is sitting there ‘man spreading’ so much beneath the table he is nearly doing the splits whilst ILBW has got the seat at the table leg!😂😂 Perhaps he was manspreading so she wouldn’t shuffle up 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.