Harry & Meghan #441 Access no areas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These photos are jaw-dropping
I know we've had years of her cosplaying white, black and everything in between.
But when I saw these photos side by side they gave me a sharp jolt...

They give me the same sort of vibes as Rachel Dolezal did/does - a white woman who passed as black for decades. She's someone else who's profoundly conflicted about her identity and carries a buried burden of unresolved childhood trauma.

Smeg and Hazno are a match. He too has unresolved childhood trauma and a deep sense of existential/identity conflict. As an adult in the real world, he's realised that he's not the person he was brought up as (the Golden Boy, as good as his brother, as entitled and as valuable as his brother). In a way, Spare was a long cry of rage about all that conflict.

If he and his wife weren't such a nasty, vile pair, I could almost feel sorry for them.

Anyway, without the Ronseal, the unvarnished, real Smeg is still whiter than me and my family! I mean, in reality, when she's not cosplaying, she's rather Dulux Brilliant White 😆 😆 😆
(We're virtually 100% white apart from a miniscule % of Indian subcontinent. Very similar ancestor regions to Hazno and William with a touch of Indian like countless thousands of other Brits - obviously why we're a nation of curry addicts!....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Well that’s a tell right there that they are either flat packs or they never see them I think most parents are realists and never use the ‘angelic’ style of description. Most would say use realistic descriptions like funny but could talk the hind legs off a donkey or never sits still, or thoughtful but outgoing etc etc. Even the Wales children were never described in such saccharine terms by their parents! I can confidently say I have never heard the words sweet and chatty used by anyone in my circle to describe their children. What colour is the sky in her world?
I’ve always been in the camp who think there are kids ( on the fence about whether or not she birthed them) but she just doesn’t come across as a mum who cares or even wants to be with her kids , she’s always elsewhere .

• Heart
Reactions: 44
So the talk she gave in her red nightie was the same old regurgitated “representation matters” shite she’s spouted the last 10+ times she’s had a mic in her hand. “If girls see someone who looks like them achieve amazing things they’ll believe they can too.” Firstly, lol. She genuinely believes she’s an inspiration. If my daughters ever aspired to be like this talentless, grifting nut job I’d know I’d failed as a parent. Secondly, I’m sure the Nigerians really appreciated a white woman who has been privileged from birth descend on their country pretending to be one of them and patronising them with this utter word vomit. I wonder if we’ll get a mention of Invictus and the veterans today? Ya know, the whole reason they’re supposedly there.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
She bitched about not being allowed to wear bright colours when a working royal.
I would imagine a trip to Nigeria would be an excellent opportunity to wear some vibrant colour.

Ok the red was bright but the frill looked like it had been badly tacked on and it was so clingy you could see her belly and pubic bone.

The other outfits....nah.

• Sick
Reactions: 42
I’ve been a bit busy the last few days, so only just catching up. Apologies if this was already discussed, but that’s an unfortunate fold in her dress……
Hey…it’s a sweet nod to Michelle Obama dontcha know?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Is this bleeping Nigerian Netflix Production over yet? Absolutely bleeping sickening exploitation of a country and of people. I can't get over it.
It really is grotesque isn’t it? Meghan as a role model for girls in Nigeria. 🤢 Surely most Nigerian women who have the time or inclination to follow this nonsense would be totally repulsed by the idea?

Oh well - the circus moves on, money changes hands and that’s the last Nigeria ever sees of Meghan.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
I don't get it. There are portable steamers you can add to your travelling bag. They could look immediately better if they were on ironed/steamed clothes.

I also don't understand it: she is thin, she doesn't have a waist and she has ugly feet. But she is not hard to dress or fit. I can think of a ton of dresses she could wear and look really good wearing them. The hair doesn't suit her and the mess she was before Megxit, she could be inappropriate with her hair styles, but she looked good. Same with make up. I really, really don't get it. Sometimes I feel she does it to bait us and then use the criticism to make herself a victim.

• Sick
Reactions: 39

The Harkles royally ostracised (ostrished)? Monarchy subtly distancing itself from the Harkles. The High Commissioner confirmed that the Harkles were visiting in a private capacity before their plane had touched down. The Harkles are pretenders parading themselves to the world's media by cos-playing royals. Lady C thinks Haz should be stood down from İnvictus asap. 🦅

Smeg the feminist? Unlikely to voice her views in Nigeria where gays are criminalised and female circumcision is rife. Serious subjects but Smeg-Ryan will hide behind diplomacy and go with where the money is.

Does the law about gays apply to visitors? As long as you do not act you do not fall foul of the law.

KC's changing approach? Cancer diagnosis has focused his attention on health, succcession planning, and cleaning up Harkle mess for PoW. Publicly refusing to be manipulated by Haz and make time to see him or be distracted by negative drama. Marginalising the Harkles, protecting the Wales's.

Sandringham summit breaches? TRF works as a carefully chorographed team and the Summit was a new set of protocols intended to rein in the mavericks. The Harkles threw the Summit in the bin, showing themselves to be inadequate compared to TRF performing with ability. Slowly TRF are throttling the Harkles' ability to disrupt the dance.
A lot of this is nonsense.
The Monarchy subtly distancing themselves?
The High Commissioner's statement has made no difference, the Sussexes aren't "cosplaying royals" they are Royals. He's the son of the King, 5th in the LoS, a CoS, a Duke and a Prince, on the RF website along with other RF members for the world to see. He could be king. If it walks and talks like a duck, it's a duck.
Roya Nikkhah Sunday Times and other papers say that the King offered the Stoat accommodation at a royal residence on his stay this time, as this would have made a meeting easier, but he chose a hotel. Ofc we don't know what's true.
If reports are correct that the Ho was already here, that must be why.

KC's changing approach?
If his health has "focused his mind on succession planning and clearing up the Sussex mess for his heir", you could have fooled me. If this was the case he'd make sure these menaces were as far away from the RF and British Throne as possible, but he's carefully maintaining the status quo using various props.
As for "protecting the Waleses", on his watch it is they rather than the Sussexes who have been marginalised for KC's own ends. This has had worse consequences than he anticipated but the damage is done.

TRF working subtly as a choreographed team? I bet all the family members apart from the King and his wife are in utter despair.

The Sandringham Summit
A loose, fingers-crossed mess where the RF hoped the Stoats would sod off and leave them alone. Foolishly, the door was left open and has never been closed in 4 years - so the Sussexes have exactly the same platform as in 2020 and there's no point pretending otherwise.
The Ho wasn't even there, and with the Queen safely gone it's OK to rewrite history. You'd have thought that with the Sussex behaviour at the Palace in the 2 years + prior to the Summit, the penny would have dropped. But no, they were given a year to decide what they wanted. There was nothing in writing, just a request not to use their HRH titles or their royal status commercially without Palace approval. We know the rest.
It wasn't a new set of protocols to rein in the Sussexes, nothing binding so nothing to "throw in the bin."
If the Stoats are "slowly being throttled" I'd like to know by whom because I can't see it.
This author thinks the Stoat should be stood down from Invictus. Duh.

At Sandringham, the only "breach" was a breach of Faith, the worst breach of all, and this is ongoing and tolerated.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
It’s a LOOOOOONG article but scroll through to the pictures of them at the dinner He is sitting there ‘man spreading’ so much beneath the table he is nearly doing the splits whilst ILBW has got the seat at the table leg!😂😂 Perhaps he was manspreading so she wouldn’t shuffle up 😂😂
🤣 Definitely worth scrolling 🤣 I can't stop laughing now.

I skimmed the article overall, amd feel that as usual the Mail writers are taking the p1ss out of them while pretending to praise them.

'Wearing a shoulderless St Agni full length white dress Meghan drew gasps from onlookers as she walked into the officers mess for the reception with the Nigerian chief of defence staff Christopher Musa.
Harry had a cream linen suit and was heard joking with one guest who was wearing a black tuxedo: 'Love your jacket. I want it.'

I interpret that as - they were both totally, inappropriately dressed for the occasion, as usual.

• Haha
  • Heart
Ouch!! Not sure why they're playing the National Anthem...badly 😅

I don't think it stung at all. I think that is the moment we should all worry about. That is the moment where undoubtedly they were being treated as high representatives of the UK. That is the moment they will milk to show that they are state figures. That is the moment that validates their half in, half out that HMTLQ tried to avoid.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I think she’s lying about her age … she looks about 50 now and has got old woman’s tummy shape coming. Agreed everyone gets it, but then it’s time to cover up a bit not wear strapless things and body con dresses anymore.

Seriously, I think she's a Lady boy.

Broad shoulders, no waist, skinny shapeless legs, enormous feet, huge hands. Say no more. 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
I don't think it stung at all. I think that is the moment we should all worry about. That is the moment where undoubtedly they were being treated as high representatives of the UK. That is the moment they will milk to show that they are state figures. That is the moment that validates their half in, half out that HMTLQ tried to avoid.

Exactly this and the fact that they are still on the royal website.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
BIB. Not sure if I believe this, surely the harkles are effectively private citizens-archwell is registered in the US not the UK and Invictus seems to operate on a worldwide basis, so I’m pretty certain they wouldn’t need UK government approval. If you or I were going on to a business meeting overseas we wouldn’t need to ask for permission from the government. Also we know he failed in his quest for security costs so I’m not sure why the UK taxpayer would be funding it either. I really hate all this type of misinformation being spewed from YouTubers-all it does is get people riled up for no reason and actually stokes anti monarchy sentiment
Nigeria would not want to be seen to be going against UK interests. And the playing of the national anthem etc was telling about the association that. Nigeria is making. Where IG or archewell etc is registered is irrelevant to the Nigerians. Prince Harry is UK borne and bred. It will take a very long time (if ever) that he will be primarily associated with any other country.

There are some shenanigans going on here, behind the scenes, that we clearly don't know about. That involve money. Mucho money. Always are.

Their attempt at having a pop at becoming anything to do with the Commonwealth, as in an alt-regency, seem trivial, ill-conceived etc and dubious. There must be other games afoot. OR, the pair of them are that fkn deluded. Which is also possible.

The security issue that has been going through the courts is mainly about security in the UK as I understand it, although he does want IPP status, which would be global protection. There is clearly a security team with them, as well as additional security provided by Nigeria (the military presence seen on the vids and photos). There is an entourage with them, as we have seen more than a few aides etc who have clearly accompanied them. Somebody has paid for this.

If it is Invictus, then the Board need to answer wtf is going on, because IG runs on donations and are clearly answerable to those who have donated etc. If it isn't invictus, then it has to be somebody with deep pockets, a vested interest in whatever end result they are trying to achieve or preventing something untoward happening in Nigeria whilst the son of the King is in town. I think there will be FOIs submitted to the FCO to discover whether the FCO has had any involvement at all in this trip. And then we shall know.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.