Harry & Meghan #441 Access no areas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Detained in Nigeria for going against the high-up officials etc is not like being chucked in a cell overnight or getting your wrist slapped. It can mean death. Their families must be so scared. All so markle can grift. She's evil.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 46

Girl you're like 0.001% Nigerian
There is zero proof of that either
---
Insomnia this eve so here's my thoughts
1. Potentially, somebody in Nigeria will crack 2mrw if she continues to wear outfits that disrespect her new "home country" and wrap a shawl at least around her bare shoulders.
2. The Commonwealth/Foreign Office etc issues, funding etc may become far more widespread. If UK taxpayers have covered costs here, for no business deals etc but just to give the Markles exposure to grift, that is NOT going to go down well. Expect more FOI requests to find out.
3. The likelihood that much of this visit is being staged by very heavy-handed govt high-ups may well be further exposed. It will help Nigerians to do so, and the Nigerians have global attention right now. Which they need and deserve to expose their govt.
4. This story about the 2 mothers who were at the school with their own children, who Markle disrespected.....and have been detained. This could explode if true.
5. This claim to being 43% Nigerian. People are getting truly fed up of the no evidence, be nice tit. Proof is going to be demanded. She has had a lot of skin on show in Nigeria. She ain't black. The world sees this lie now.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
So the dress is by a Nigerian designer But she could've added a pashima or something
View attachment 2929946
THAT is by a ‘designer’. Wow, I have no fashion credentials and can’t even sew a button on any garment or repair an unstitched hem. It’s a spaghetti topped sheath dress with a frill round the bottom. Hardly a statement gown to show case the designer’s ‘talent’. Wonder how much that cost the Invictus team. All good for the optics with it being a Nigerian designer though I suppose?

She looks a right mess - as usual. Showed my husband the photo and asked him what he would say if I appeared wearing the same dress looking like she does. His reply - FFS go back upstairs and put on some underwear that’s appropriate.

I could get a better fitting, more eye catching dress from SHEIN/Next/M&S etc, etc for a fraction of the price she (Invictus) has shelved out

• Heart
Reactions: 37
THAT is by a ‘designer’. Wow, I have no fashion credentials and can’t even sew a button on any garment or repair an unstitched hem. It’s a spaghetti topped sheath dress with a frill round the bottom. Hardly a statement gown to show case the designer’s ‘talent’. Wonder how much that cost the Invictus team. All good for the optics with it being a Nigerian designer though I suppose?

She looks a right mess - as usual. Showed my husband the photo and asked him what he would say if I appeared wearing the same dress looking like she does. His reply - FFS go back upstairs and put on some underwear that’s appropriate.

I could get a better fitting, more eye catching dress from SHEIN/Next/M&S etc, etc for a fraction of the price she (Invictus) has shelved out
It is time the Invictus Board answered some tough questions about where the money is going.

And your husband is correct - you'd go back upstairs and change if you looked like that!! She has no idea what size she is, nor how to get a tailor to fit garments to her body. bleeping clueless, Markle.

• Sick
Reactions: 42
If they are their and representing invictus I wonder if she can legally sell photos of the trip since she has absolutely zero legal standing to represent invictus
---
I wonder if the press were getting back at William a little yesterday by making the gruesome twosome all the headlines and overshadowing his trip to Cornwall.... they must be furious that they're no longer playing ball with releasing photographs ahead of time (and rightly so, who can blame them).
For them to get back at William he would have to care and I think he is pretty indifferent to the press
---
The papers think William is boring and won't get the clicks so they don't cover him or Ed and Soph as much as the horrid Harkles.

I think he would get clicks if they would only do more articles on him.
Same with Ed and Soph.
The Press could do much better.
Why not give us some positive stuff?

They just want dirty laundry.
Dirty laundry was a great song written by Don Henley
Dirty Laundry"

I make my living off the evening news
Just give me something
Something I can use
People love it when you lose
They love dirty laundry

Well, I coulda been an actor
But I wound up here
I just have to look good
I don't have to be clear
Come and whisper in my ear
Give us dirty laundry

Kick 'em when they're up
Kick 'em when they're down
Kick 'em when they're up

Kick 'em when they're up
Kick 'em when they're up
Kick 'em all around

We got the bubble headed
Bleached blonde
Comes on at five
She can tell you 'bout the plane crash
With a gleam in her eye
It's interesting when people die
Give us dirty laundry

Can we film the operation
Is the head dead yet
You know the boys in the newsroom
Got a running bet
Get the widow on the set
We need dirty laundry

You don't really need to find out
What's going on
You don't really want to know
Just how far it's gone
Just leave well enough alone
Eat your dirty laundry

Kick 'em when they're up
Kick 'em when they're up

Kick 'em when they're up
Kick 'em when they're stiff
Kick 'em all around

(Kick 'em when they're up)
(Kick 'em when they're down)

(Kick 'em when they're stiff)
(Kick 'em all around)

Dirty little secrets
Dirty little lies
We got our dirty little fingers
In everybody's pie
We love to cut you down to size
We love dirty laundry

We can do the innuendo
We can dance and sing
When it's said and done
We haven't told you a thing
We all know that crap is king
Give us dirty laundry

Last edited:
Reactions: 32

She looks like she's going to burn down the venue or annihilate an entire neighbourhood overnight 😱 seriously creepy!

And there's now a face in her chest 🤦 Doctor Who can do an episode about her (I know there was one already, but this one deserves another).

I also went to school with a lassie who would be be seen dead without a full face of caked on make up. Her foundation stopped at jawline sho her neck was a completely different colour to her face.

I also went to University with her, but that was ten years ago! 😂😂 Someone used to call her The Flour Sack, because she looked like she'd dunked her face into one. Not only did her foundation stop at her neck, but it was also as white as was available here (or she imported it, because I could definitely not get the porcelaine-ish shade that I used to need, the shade she used was even lighter). She and her bestie would spend every break touching up their makeup. Our classmates tried to catch them sans a full face while on a trip (why they took that risk I'll never understand), but they just slept in it and applied more the next morning 🤦

Across time and lands, there's always one 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Wanton wench on twitter has just posted a video of them being introduced as HRH....😡
(Couldn't copy the link for some reason)

Edit to amend from witch to wench. UK people will understand, sun is finally shining so garden & afternoon wine must be done 🤣
If they used titles that are to be in abeyance that may have given the monarchy the ammunition to deal with stripping Harry completely of all titles

Reactions: 31
If they are their and representing invictus I wonder if she can legally sell photos of the trip since she has absolutely zero legal standing to represent invictus
---

For them to get back at William he would have to care and I think he is pretty indifferent to the press
---

Dirty laundry was a great song written by Don Henley
Dirty Laundry"

I make my living off the evening news
Just give me something
Something I can use
People love it when you lose
They love dirty laundry

Well, I coulda been an actor
But I wound up here
I just have to look good
I don't have to be clear
Come and whisper in my ear
Give us dirty laundry

Kick 'em when they're up
Kick 'em when they're up

Kick 'em when they're up
Kick 'em when they're up
Kick 'em all around
If they used titles that are to be in abeyance that may have given the monarchy the ammunition to deal with stripping Harry completely of all titles
If only
That King chap needs to fkn deal with this tit. The Markles are taking the piss massively now.
---
If only
That King chap needs to fkn deal with this tit. The Markles are taking the piss massively now.
There is a uk
election due soon. Some MPs are going to be finding that getting LOS etc sorted becomes an election issue. I am a UK Citizen and I am seriously unhappy at how long this piss take is going on. Not a Royalist either.
---
Qmlan... I don't want my taxes going to pay for these 2 fuckers any longer.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
There is a uk
election due soon. Some MPs are going to be finding that getting LOS etc sorted becomes an election issue. I am a UK Citizen and I am seriously unhappy at how long this piss take is going on. Not a Royalist either.
If Labour get in with a landslide, or the Greens make gains, they will just as soon abolish the monarchy.
They will certainly not deal with the LoS issue, nor the surrogacy or anything else.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I can't open the article to read the full article but yet again he's a bleep. This time to a father battling cancer and no doubt worrying about his beloved daughter in law also dealing with her cancer battles. duck him and then duck him some more. He is pure evil

Does Harry actually have any pals at this point in time? 👀👀👀🤭🤭🤭😎😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Girl you're like 0.001% Nigerian

The Woman has serious delusions of grander Her ego knows no bounds & has a serious god complex issue going on classic Narc .

It is quite worrying that She has been allowed to become this ' powerful ' She has out grown Hazza I think this is the begining of Her independence If there are any kids I feel really sorry for them They are going to grow up so damaged

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
You will say the Nigeria tour is a great success...
You will say you like the Great She Ostrich's dress...
You will say it's okay to be depressed...

1715492570114.jpeg

You will...
You will...
You will...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I can't tell you much but part was that a) Nigeria have business links with UK as well as Commonwealth, so this visit will have been approved by UK govt (Cameron is Minister at mo, right?) . B) UK taxpayers have covered part of the security costs, Nigeria have also paid for flights, accomm, security. c) 19 people flew in as part of her/their entourage. D) markles have been paid around 1Million to be there - I couldn't quite work out where/who from, but mention of some mining chap whose name rang a bell.

There was quite a lot more, sorry, can't remember all of it.

Oh, and the absolute worst part is that apparently 2 mothers who spoke out about her lack of respect at the school have been detained. And the kids, parents etc were forced to be there for optics by their govt (which is very corrupt and monstrous)
BIB. Not sure if I believe this, surely the harkles are effectively private citizens-archwell is registered in the US not the UK and Invictus seems to operate on a worldwide basis, so I’m pretty certain they wouldn’t need UK government approval. If you or I were going on to a business meeting overseas we wouldn’t need to ask for permission from the government. Also we know he failed in his quest for security costs so I’m not sure why the UK taxpayer would be funding it either. I really hate all this type of misinformation being spewed from YouTubers-all it does is get people riled up for no reason and actually stokes anti monarchy sentiment

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I’ve been a bit busy the last few days, so only just catching up. Apologies if this was already discussed, but that’s an unfortunate fold in her dress……

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.