Harry & Meghan #441 Access no areas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have just heard Harry speaking to an injured serviceman and he has the cheek to ask him if he has given his prosthetic leg a name. How insensitive and offensive to ask the man that he is honestly disgusting.
He should know about naming his appendages.
Todger!
The real one was tiny, it withered away and dropped off.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Her eyebrows look like they have been drawn on with one of those thick marker pens & they are also giving me muppet vibes

View attachment 2926879
Who cares what's Smegz has to say? Or Hairplugs for that matter.

As usual, her hair parting is the whitest of white, while her face has been bronzed to the nth degree
I wanted to creosote the fence this weekend as the weather in the Uk is forecasted to be good
I tried Bonkers & Crackers B&Q
Harry’s witch Homebase
and several other DIY stores but apparently all stock had been diverted to to USA as they had a high demand from a family in Montishithole

🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Smeg won't like this.

Bea possibly helping out and bringing some "glamour".

TBH Bea's looking good these days, and if she and Edo attend the Japanese State Visit I hope she gets a tiara moment.

Perhaps Smeg's wedding tiara? :devilish:

Archived version.

Reactions: 24
Hairy is well and truly trapped in a hell of his own making and I hope it hurts. He knows what the proper way of things are but he can’t control her and I hope he lives every day being miserable.
He thrives on it.

Reactions: 26
If I remember correctly, those DNA tests don't determine actual ancestry, but likelihood. Meaning there's a 43% chance Meghan's ancestry is Nigerian.

Put another way, the chances that Meghan is Nigerian are less than half.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

As usual, her hair parting is the whitest of white, while her face has been bronzed to the nth degree
[/QUOTE\

reminds me of a song

🎶 The front is Black
The parting is White
With my special pen
Calligraphy I write 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If I remember correctly, those DNA tests don't determine actual ancestry, but likelihood. Meaning there's a 43% chance Meghan's ancestry is Nigerian.

Put another way, the chances that Meghan is Nigerian are less than half.
Another thing is "Nigerian" doesn't exist. There are several ethnic groups with very different cultures that were forced together to become one country called "Nigeria". So which ethnic group is the likelihood? She doesn't know or give a tit. I highly doubt it's Hausa, which is the majority ethnic group in Abuja where they landed, and Kaduna, because they were the least trafficked to the Americas into slavery.

As someone said above, I'm sick of this crap now, sick of seeing their disgusting faces.

Harry has one of the fugliest, sloppiest, most nauseating faces I'ver ever seen.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
For those interested Royal Knickers and Kate Mansey chat about family dynamics around KC, PoW, and Haz. No mention of Smeg. Also KC's legacy to date, trying not to be a caretaker King.

Reactions: 20
What planet is Roya on, giving any credence to Hazza's 'sources'?

Made time to???

It's called doing his job.

Why do the media think everyone should just drop everything and genuflect when Hazza deigns to pop over here?

William's approach is very sensible, simultaneously ignoring the media's provocations and pretending he's an only child.

Best way to deal with the twunt.

Screenshot_20240511-235527_kindlephoto-614895775.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Honestly she doesn't miss a bleeping trick does she ?
She must spend all her time brainstorming ideas of how to piss us off . She copies everything that the RF does and makes up the cheesiest, most cringeworthy snatch and grab on things that are sacred like the Lilibet nickname of HLMTQ.
Their life purpose is not philanthropy, it’s strategic ways to settle petty scores and compete with the Royal Family. As soon as Dr shouty put that tweet out saying this Nigeria visit would piss off us ‘racists’ - it confirmed they all share this childish mentality. She sees it too but champions it, because she is basic.

• Sick
Reactions: 46
I just saw the idiot on the news pretending no she is Nigerian. In a spaghetti strap dress next to ladies with full sleeves and décolletage covered. You may be Igbo, you may be Yoruba, you
may be one of 50 other ethnic groups but if you are authentic you won’t be pretending you are just generic Nigerian. She is so cringe right now.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Note she didn't apologise for being an hour late and keeping them all waiting

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.