Harry & Meghan #441 Access no areas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s official - this woman is TOTALLY shameless. Rejected by the US, and UK, and clambering to any country she thinks will elevate her. Absolutely abhorrent.
IMG_2797.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Smeg won't like this.

Bea possibly helping out and bringing some "glamour".

TBH Bea's looking good these days, and if she and Edo attend the Japanese State Visit I hope she gets a tiara moment.

Perhaps Smeg's wedding tiara? :devilish:

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
So the dress is by a Nigerian designer But she could've added a pashima or something
Screenshot_20240511-224056_X.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
When Kate showed her legs getting out of a car it was flashed around the world, because it's a rare occurrence, schmeggy shows too much too often trying to outdo Kate and fails miserably. Put it away you slapper, Harry daren't say a word although he must know she looks a bleep .
BiB it takes one to know one, they're both cunts

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Look at how all of the women around her are dressed. Didn't she do any research or even, I don't know OBSERVE those around her yesterday? YOu know, with her freakish attention to detail?

How does she get it so wrong so many times every single time?
I think that she does it on purpose for more headlines, she knows it annoys people enough to comment, it's like she literally has no shame or embarrassment. Hard faced cow, no wonder PPOW saw straight through her and wondered what H was thinking of bringing such a trollop home for tea with the Queen.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Honestly she doesn't miss a bleeping trick does she ?
She must spend all her time brainstorming ideas of how to piss us off . She copies everything that the RF does and makes up the cheesiest, most cringeworthy snatch and grab on things that are sacred like the Lilibet nickname of HLMTQ.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
When Kate showed her legs getting out of a car it was flashed around the world, because it's a rare occurrence, schmeggy shows too much too often trying to outdo Kate and fails miserably. Put it away you slapper, Harry daren't say a word although he must know she looks a bleep .
And Kate has absolutely gorgeous legs!
Meghan thinks she has good legs, that's obvious even from photos of old where she displays them constantly.

Newsflash, Meghan, put them away! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Honestly she doesn't miss a bleeping trick does she ?
She must spend all her time brainstorming ideas of how to piss us off . She copies everything that the RF does and makes up the cheesiest, most cringeworthy snatch and grab on things that are sacred like the Lilibet nickname of HLMTQ.
Has nobody in Nigeria noticed she is white?
No , they have Ronseal coloured glasses on .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
This tour has ruined my late night tiktok watching, all of the sugar accounts have been making their way into my for you section, and it seems like they get thousands of likes, feeling really disheartened at the moment.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Now she's claimed it's her home, can they just keep her there?

And him.

Nigeria's very welcome to host the games and maybe we taxpayers can have our £26 million back.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Just.WOW!!!
That was my reaction too. They're getting paid One Million Dollars, tax free, to show up and pretend they are humanitarians, the UK government is paying for part of their security (that means you, the taxpayer), The King approved this trip (or there is no way the Nigerians, part of the Commonwealth, would ever have issued an invitation) and two Nigerian women are being detained because they complained that Markle hugged and touched their young children while partly naked, disrespecting their culture.

There's more but I can't remember it all and if any of this is true, it's just wow.

• Angry
  • Wow
Urrghh I'm hating all the headlines and coverage in the Daily Mail! It makes me think the world loves them and we’re in the minority!! Please tell me this isn’t true! 😩
The press seem to like to build people up then pull them down, more hits/sales that way it seems. Not much real journalism left anymore.

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.