Harry & Meghan #441 Access no areas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
for God's sake get some proper underwear
Something that we have said many times over, on threads here.

She never seems to wear proper underwear, there's either bra straps on show, when she bothers to wear a bra, that is. Or no bra. And there's visible lumps and bumps, regardless of her size, that throw garments out of line.

As if the outer garments weren't already bad enough anyway.

Reactions: 46
Not a single one of the soldiers in the background of that shot is paying any attention to Harry, whatsoever. Infact one looks like she's doing her lottery numbers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
This is sad, and @cjguk 's post too. Sad because our Queen has been gone not even for 2 years and her absence has shown starkly how a fish rots from its head. The Queen was genuinely ill but she bore it with fortitude without hundreds of sycophantic press articles. So is Catherine genuinely ill.

For me the nearly last straw was the almost universal praise for our King avoiding his son this time over. Unbelievably this was seen as "showing contempt" for Harald, when the reality is that it's we plebs who are held in contempt and our appeals for the Stoats to be cut off are ignored. This stonewalling of the public is somehow seen as noble, and legitimate questions demonised.

I suppose the theory is that if TPTB keep repeating the same lies, we'll believe them. Wear us down. Sometimes it all seems a waste of time, the fretting, I agree. I hope you'll stay on the thread @Xales and Northern Lad.
Hitler's propaganda supremo sprang to mind.

goebbels.jpg

The BRF has always operated a very effective propaganda machine.
We know they've spun stories and misinformation and hidden truths for countless generations. Many have believed it all.

It's worked very well for them. Why would they change that now?!
I'm actually viscerally sick and tired of all the games Chuck and the Stoat continue to play with each other and their audience.
Smeg fitted in very well, she's always done the same.

I've had it with all the lies, optics, PR puff and chicanery.
I can't not support the Monarchy. But I really can't drum up any interest in the stoat and his father anymore. Stoat lost my trust years ago. Now Chuck has too. Not least because stoat is damaging the reputation of the UK and Pa collaborates.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I think they crossed a line. They pushed too far. The Duke of Windsor did the Hitler visit after signing a paper saying "I declare my irrevocable determination to renounce the throne for myself and for my descendants and my desire that effect should be given to this instrument of abdication immediately". We was also firmly advised never to return to the UK without an invitation from his brother, King George VI.

They can keep the titles, but a line must be drawn. I say: take them all from CoS and LoS, take them from the website and shut for once and for all the hypothetical Christmas/Balmoral invitations.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I'm REALLY old. When I was school, fake tan started making the rounds. This would be 1980/1981.

One the lassies decided she was sick of being pale and applied the fake tan to her arms.

The tan was a deep coffee coloured brown. But when she applied it, she stopped at her wrists so it looked like she was wearing a pair of white gloves!!!

I also went to school with a lassie who would be be seen dead without a full face of caked on make up. Her foundation stopped at jawline sho her neck was a completely different colour to her face.

The joys of a gen x teenager!!! When we relied on make up tips from Jackie and My Guy magazines 🤣🤣🤣

There are 2 things I don't understand about the migraine situation.

Firstly, why can't she get herself a decent fake tan so that she's the same colour 'all over'

Secondly, why do people of colour not take offence to this person effectively wearing 'black face' They went mental when Adele had her hair in bantu knots.
Exactly, anyone else would be accused of blacking up, I'm going to start calling her Jolson, she is the first black and white minstrel in one person. H can sing mammy to her or California.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I can't open the article to read the full article but yet again he's a bleep. This time to a father battling cancer and no doubt worrying about his beloved daughter in law also dealing with her cancer battles. duck him and then duck him some more. He is pure evil

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Seeing as SHE is HOME not her kids or her husbands home just hers. Maybe she'd like to stay there .....
You can bet she'll be on the bloody plane showering in disinfectant and all those people will be completely forgotten poor things. Theyve served their purpose Shes a total witch
-sskf8g.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 36
I think they crossed a line. They pushed too far. The Duke of Windsor did the Hitler visit after signing a paper saying "I declare my irrevocable determination to renounce the throne for myself and for my descendants and my desire that effect should be given to this instrument of abdication immediately". We was also firmly advised never to return to the UK without an invitation from his brother, King George VI.

They can keep the titles, but a line must be drawn. I say: take them all from CoS and LoS, take them from the website and shut for once and for all the hypothetical Christmas/Balmoral invitations.
Technically, and I stress technically and I don’t want to scare anyone …but there’s now a precedent and there’s nothing to stop Prince Andrew going off and doing a royal tour , is there !?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
"You always looked so tarty while you were working hard on the yachts
Your twit strategically dipped by random men, you smiled for the money shot"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I can't open the article to read the full article but yet again he's a bleep. This time to a father battling cancer and no doubt worrying about his beloved daughter in law also dealing with her cancer battles. duck him and then duck him some more. He is pure evil

Fed up with this crap
Honestly KC needs to shut it down

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I'm betting that Catherine, Anne and Sophie's whatsapp is on fire tonight: "OMG Im cringing; WTF is she WEARING?; what DOES he look like?" :LOL: :coronation:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
These women sitting behind Meghan are not impressed. By the way what has happened to her breasts as they seem to have massively shrunk since yesterday and the shoes don't fit as they are sliding off her feet.
View attachment 2928916
She's as flat as a pancake today. Is this from taking ozempic
---
Neil mentioned that he'd recently had a sore leg, and soothed it by using a hot-water bottle although he was being advised to buy a heat pad. A previous video noted that he likes jam roly-poly in a tin but it's a bit hard to get out.
These small domestic details are calming for Tattlers in this Nigerian coke-fuelled roller-coaster, keep us grounded, and I can't help liking Neil even if he's a bit of a muffin sometimes.

The Sussexes have an exclusive deal with People magazine for the trip, absolutely exclusive. I wasn't clear what he was saying about the Stoats stopping over in the Heathrow airport Windsor Suite, which is apparently super-luxe with all amenities possible - 5-star catering, showers, telly.
The king was wise to avoid seeing Harald on this trip.

ETA Just seen a post above from @LadyMuck . Did she come over secretly with the Stoat and wait for him at Heathrow until after Invictus?
ETA 2 Not LadyMuck coming over with the Stoat, the Ho coming over with the Stoat.
Errrrr.....
Can you stay in the suite overnight if you don't want to leave the airport?
---
We would get stopped if trying to enter a sports hall with heels on, why are people scared to say anything to her?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
So the Sugars always used to witch about Kate flashing her legs.

What will they say about Meghan wearing a dress that is ridiculously low cut, (saying that, the straps are too long but there is zero cleavage there anyway. She has the oddest shape I've ever seen) has cut off chest panels and a slit up to mid thigh right between her legs?

I assume there is no stylist involved, and she is going for sexy because Kate dresses conservatively?
When Kate showed her legs getting out of a car it was flashed around the world, because it's a rare occurrence, schmeggy shows too much too often trying to outdo Kate and fails miserably. Put it away you slapper, Harry daren't say a word although he must know she looks a bleep .

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.